Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd dapat pala madunong yung mga doctor no? wag sila manggamot kung yun sa field nila hinde nila ma explain....

....hindi mo mabe-blame yung mga doktor kung di nila ma-explain dahil wala sa pinag-aralan at past experiences nila ang nangyayari...and because di nila ma-explain...they just conclude that it is a miracle...

sino pa ba paniniwalaan ko yung Doctor na nasa field nila for decades or ikaw na hinde nagstudy sa field nila?

...hmmm...indeed..wala dito ang may background studies sa field na yan...and alam mo naman siguro yun...i'll just ask kung bakit dito ka pa nagtatanong eh sa umpisa pa lang naman pala eh i-bebase mo naman pala sa credibility at sa field ng study...magtanong po kayo sa mga scientist or doctors sir...yung sa palagay mo ay mas paniniwalaan mo...

"in Science or "if a certain thinker" cant explained something what they saw,experience,felt,hear,tasted they will deny the existence of it.."

they will probably say guni guni mo lang yan? ganun ba yun?

thanks sa mag rereply

...no sir..it is not the process...science don't jump into conclusions like that...if something is unexplained...then it will find a way to explain it through experimentation and observation- scientific method. hindi agad nag-coconclude na "oh..miracle yan"..."oh..dahil kay god yan"...

Last edited:
YES i believe him... first if the name of their God is Allah and some is God.. its just a name... it doesnt matter... all i know tao din sya at walang pinagiba sa ibang tao...
LOL! so you would believe even a muslim claim that he saw muhammad or allah? so parepareho na sayo lahat ng dyos. kahit mga buddhist nakakaexperience ng NDE at ang nakikita nila is buddha. look NDE's are proven to be just a chemical reaction inside our brain, no supernatural is happening into a person experiencing a near death situation. it is never a proof for n afterlife or any god.;)

2nd how would somebody would crack a joke if he knew he will die anymoment...
just because someone experienced a near death situation doesn't mean everything he said is a "fact". non sequitur.

3rd dapat pala madunong yung mga doctor no? wag sila manggamot kung yun sa field nila hinde nila ma explain....
another non sequitur!:slap: so here you imply that because doctors are professional in their field it means that when they declare that something is a miracle meaning miracles are real.? am i getting your point?

again NDE's are chemical reaction inside a human brain and no supernatural thing is happening into a person experiencing a near deaths situation. unless you can present a supporting evidence that it is indeed a supernatural.

sino pa ba paniniwalaan ko yung Doctor na nasa field nila for decades or ikaw na hinde nagstudy sa field nila?

yun lang po at salamat... i just give my opinion too.. i hope
welcome :)
sinabi ko bang maniwala ka sakin? :slap: wala kabang sariling pagiisip at nakadipende kalang palagi sa sinasabi ng iba?:slap:

balikan natin ang argument mo bro. sabi mo doctors claims that miracles exist. (because of something that they cannot explain) ngayon yung sagot ko "NO! just because something is unexplainable doesn't mean it's a miracle, NDE's are subject for more invistigation and studies." ngayon alin ang mas rational sa tingin mo? ang nagaasume kaagad ng isanng bagay ay milagro dahil lang sa hindi maipaliwanag o yung taong nagsasabing kailangan pa ng masusing pagaaral at obserbasyon para maipaliwanag ang isang bagay.?

"in Science or "if a certain thinker" cant explained something what they saw,experience,felt,hear,tasted they will deny the existence of it.."

they will probably say guni guni mo lang yan? ganun ba yun?

thanks sa mag rereply
another misconception!:slap: dude in science they do not conclude into something without a proper studies and investigation about it. in science we have this so called "scientific method" a technique for investigating a certain phenomena.

siguro naman may subject ka ring science nung nagaaral kapa.;
here are the steps in scientific method.

State the problem
Make Observations
Form a Hypothesis
Do the Experiment
Draw a conclusion.

ngayon kapag sinabi ng doktor na miracle ang isang bagay dahil lang sa hindi nito alam yung dahilan ng bagay na yun gumamit ba sya ng scientific method sa sinabi nyang iyon?;) ikaw nalang ang maghusga.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Buddha quotes

I just want to qoute this article. please delete this if o.t.

Some roads in our apologetic walk should be trod upon lightly or you will quickly find yourself in a mire. The same can be said for scientific claims. As J.P. Moreland points out in the Saddleback conference, about 95% of science has nothing to do with theology and 95% of theology has nothing to do with science. There is some overlap mind you, and we shall explore much of that overlap as we proceed. But it needs be known that just because someone is a scientist does not mean he or she can say they have disproved God. And there are many Christian believers (or Jewish or Muslim) who just as mistakenly say, ‘I can give you proof for God.’

This is most important. Write this down; it is childishly simple: There is no proof or disproof for God. There is no one who can come to you and say, “I can prove to you that God does not exist.” Nor is there is anyone who can say, “I can prove God exists.”

C.S. Lewis once (quite seriously) quipped, ‘the day that someone can offer proof for God it will likely be too late, for it will be the Last Day.’ We have other articles on faith here at Timor Dei, but the gist is that belief in God or disbelief in Him, must be just that: a belief. If the existence of God were so easily known, we would not have a choice in knowing of Him at all.

Now, it is not a matter of knowing of God with which Christianity concerns itself, but knowing Him, i.e personally, having an intimate relationship with Him. There is a difference. I can know of a beautiful woman, or I can know her. By merely knowing of a woman I may never actually speak to her. However, in knowing her personally, I can come to know her quite intimately and even become engaged and marry her. Then our knowledge of each other really begins to grow, but not without consequence on our lives mind you; I must make concession for her and she for me. That need not be the case for someone of whom I am merely aware exists. (In fact, quite happily for them, most beautiful women don’t know I exist!)

I digress. My point here is that if there were proof of God, then we must know of His incredible majesty and beauty as the Creator of all, including our consciences, our reason and emotions, all wonder, good and love (not evil, but that is a different argument – see WHAT GOOD IS EVIL?) so, just as a man may be overwhelmed by a beautiful woman, so would we be overwhelmed by God. He is our ultimate joy or our ultimate fear. And were He undeniably real, than so would His majesty be and our love for Him would, too, be entirely thorough, though it would not be ours, so to speak, for we would have no choice in the matter. In order for our love for Him to be real love, so great and real a God is He that He must stay hidden. Love must be a choice. That is a wondrous first clue to His love, that He honors you enough to give you a choice. You don’t have to believe. And for that, too, I love Him.

So, Christianity cannot say, “I can prove God.” Nor can science say it disproves God. Science as we will see cannot make statements about ‘metaphysical’ things. It can, at times, answer the how, but not the why; giving reason does not answer purpose.

But what we, as witnesses can say is, ‘I can give you some very convincing clues, both scientifically and theologically that I would like you think about.’ The evidence we do have, the universe and life as we do know it, as we experience it, I believe that the theological answer is the answer that best fits what we know reality to be. Ultimately, nothing we say can ever convince anyone of the truth of God anyway; that isn’t our job. It’s the Holy Spirit’s job to do that and He is best at it. So let Him do His work and let us get busy doing ours.

sa mga nag reply sa REPLY ko...

salamat...

the bottom line is muslim is to Allah, some is to God.. and few are to Albert Einstine and Isaac Newton :)

if you cant Respect their beliefs/faith its your Problem...

thank you at yun lang po...

mockery and self proclaim righteous replies dont appreciated...

ganito palang ang mga ATHEIST :)

double post.. paki delete po mods

Last edited:
i dont get this. what do you mean? Allan = Yahweh = Jehovah = Shiva = Vishnu? ganun ba yun?

not at all times. that is why there is a word "investigation".
if investigation failed to prove that, then it is "guni-guni".

buti ka pa atleast satisfy ako sa reply mo...
thank you..

texas,talisayin,Gray are all Rosters..

Kenn,toto,Gilbert ang mga tawag saken... pero sa NAKAKILALA SAKEN lahat yan ako :)

o baka naman pilisopohin nyo pa ang simpleng paliwanag ko sa mga mag rereply... iba na yan :)

religious attackers :)

Pero Kudos kay Thrown at Xhirako yung reply sa reply ko walang mockery at attacks... or i say nakinig sila kay Padre Pio....

Last edited:
....hindi mo mabe-blame yung mga doktor kung di nila ma-explain dahil wala sa pinag-aralan at past experiences nila ang nangyayari...and because di nila ma-explain...they just conclude that it is a miracle...

Thank you po sa reply

...hmmm...indeed..wala dito ang may background studies sa field na yan...and alam mo naman siguro yun...i'll just ask kung bakit dito ka pa nagtatanong eh sa umpisa pa lang naman pala eh i-bebase mo naman pala sa credibility at sa field ng study...magtanong po kayo sa mga scientist or doctors sir...yung sa palagay mo ay mas paniniwalaan mo...

Pasensya na madami kasi sa kasama mo ang self proclaim all knowing.. i just giving back yung medicine nila... ganun sila mag reply ehdi ganun din attake ko hehe

...no sir..it is not the process...science don't jump into conclusions like that...if something is unexplained...then it will find a way to explain it through experimentation and observation- scientific method. hindi agad nag-coconclude na "oh..miracle yan"..."oh..dahil kay god yan"...

appreciated... thank you..

dyan na ako nag reply sa loob ng quote hinde ko kasi alam mag himay himay... salamat sa opinion

sa mga nag reply sa REPLY ko...

salamat...

the bottom line is muslim is to Allah, some is to God.. and few are to Albert Einstine and Isaac Newton :)

if you cant Respect their beliefs/faith its your Problem...

thank you at yun lang po...

mockery and self proclaim righteous replies dont appreciated...

ganito palang ang mga ATHEIST :)
sayo buttom line is they are all the same. but not in muslims point of view i guess. because in muslim your christ is just a man while for you christ is God, am i right? ;)

buti ka pa atleast satisfy ako sa reply mo...
thank you..

texas,talisayin,Gray are all Rosters..

Kenn,toto,Gilbert ang mga tawag saken... pero sa NAKAKILALA SAKEN lahat yan ako :)

o baka naman pilisopohin nyo pa ang simpleng paliwanag ko sa mga mag rereply... iba na yan :)

religious attackers :)

Pero Kudos kay Thrown at Xhirako yung reply sa reply ko walang mockery at attacks... or i say nakinig sila kay Padre Pio....

yeah, funny when you ignore my post just because you cannot argue with my points anymore. idadaan nalang sa drama ulit.? pakibasa ulit dude, i did not mock any belief in my post. nakakatawa lang ang palusot mo.;)

dyan na ako nag reply sa loob ng quote hinde ko kasi alam mag himay himay... salamat sa opinion
pakipoint out yang mga sinasabi mo dude. suport it with facts. point out kung sino ang self proclaimed all knowing dito. oh palusot mo lang yan dahil weak naman talaga lahat ng arguments mo.? hayst! truth really hurts. kaya idadaan nalang sa personal attacks at kadramahan.:slap:

@grey
ganun talaga pag wala na maicounter argument..drama at personal attacks na lang..para ang lalabas eh tayu ang nagmamagaling hehe..

parang nakipag boxing na imbes na makipagpalitan ng suntok..nangcli2nch na lang..

god, fairies, and harry potter..they are all the same..

product of human mind..each have their own books..

each have their own powers in the books..:pray:

Last edited:
This thread should not be used as a venue for pointing out mistakes and making fun of other religions. Caveat. Let us do away with the popular impression that atheism is mostly about attacking established beliefs and/or religions. Because for me, the true essence of being an atheist is all about finding contentment and satisfaction in our humanity, in being able to enjoy life fully without longing for the love of a Supreme Being.

@grey_hounds
sana ganyan ka...

its my belief and opinion if you cant accept it... paki respeto na lang...

cge na oo n by most ATHIEST weak talaga cguro mga post ko dito... hinde ko naman expect maging strong sa pananaw mo..

hinde naman yung ang after ko...

nagtatanong ako kasi gusto ko malaman how an ATHIEST think, see things and Behaves...(back read)

base on you...

tama ang sabi ni Padre Pio... "MOST" of you are religious attackers...disrespecting people...

:)

Last edited:
@ grifter..ikaw yung nagtanong sinagot lang nila yung tanong mo diba?

venue for pointing out mistakes and making fun of other religions

may nagmake fun ba sa religion mo? or yun lang nafeel mo kasi di mo napagtanggol ng maayus..kaya kala mo nagmake fun na agad..:noidea:

kung cry baby ka pala after paliwanagan ng mga tintanong mo..why bother to ask..di mo ba napansin..ikw lang nagkakaganyan dito?

isa pa..

Let us do away with the popular impression that atheism is mostly about attacking established beliefs and/or religions

I clearly believe that this comment by the mod is his own personal opinion..and I respect that..:salute:

@grey_hounds
sana ganyan ka...

its my belief and opinion if you cant accept it... paki respeto na lang...

cge na oo n by most ATHIEST weak talaga cguro mga post ko dito... hinde ko naman expect maging strong sa pananaw mo..

hinde naman yung ang after ko...

nagtatanong ako kasi gusto ko malaman how an ATHIEST think, see things and Behaves...(back read)

base on you...

tama ang sabi ni Padre Pio... "MOST" of you are religious attackers...disrespecting people...

:)
see.? you are basically attacking me personally and not giving comments to my posts.

alam mo dude magbackread ka rin, Im just giving my answers to your questions. over acting kalang dahil kapag wala kanang maibigay na counter argument sa mga response ng isang atheist idadaan mo na sa drama, sasabihin mo disrespect na. ganun kaba kadisperado? wag ka masyado emo. beside kayo ang pumasok sa thread ng mga atheists. hindi ko ginagawa ang ginagawa mo na pumasok sa thread nyong mga theist at magtatanong tungkol sa kung anong opinyon nyo sa isang bagay.

kung talagang nagtatanong ka wag mo ipilit na tama ang paniniwala mo sa mga taong tinatanong mo dahil hindi na pagtatanong yun. magtbackread ka sa mga post mo at ianalize mo kung ang ginagawa mo ay pagtatanong paba o pakikipagdebate na?;)

ngayon kung hindi mo masagot yung mga sinasabi ko about sa mga claims mo, wag mong idaan sa drama at personal attacks. hindi ko minomock ang paniniwala mo. at lalong hindi ko dinidisrespect ang relihiyon mo. if that's your claim then prove it. sa paanong bagay ko dinisrespect ang paniniwala mo? libre ang quote button dude.;)

Last edited:
@grey
ganun talaga pag wala na maicounter argument..drama at personal attacks na lang..para ang lalabas eh tayu ang nagmamagaling hehe..

parang nakipag boxing na imbes na makipagpalitan ng suntok..nangcli2nch na lang..

god, fairies, and harry potter..they are all the same..

product of human mind..each have their own books..

each have their own powers in the books..:pray:

:) wow... well said. Of course you have books too (and googles), we all agree jan siguro :rofl:

realistic with litteralism at its best. napadaan lang...

@gritter: wag masyado hyper dito, otherwise be prepare at all angles sa kanilang mga arguments... friendly advice kapatid. We have to pratice self control (remember your gifts). Ask them what you have to know, Like I did sa Sufferings... hehehe

@all: magandang gabi and God bless sa godless pips :thumbsup:

salamat po... sa mga sagot... :) yun lang naman :)

no comment na lang sa iba... i just give my opinion ...

hinde na ako makikipag argue nasagot naman yung gusto ko na malaman.. :)

wag kayo mag alala pag may question ulit ako....

hinde po ako mag hehesitate to share it sa thread na to... :)

"KAPAG TINAMAAN malalaman mo lang kapag UMARAY"

Last edited:
@ grifter..ikaw yung nagtanong sinagot lang nila yung tanong mo diba?

may nagmake fun ba sa religion mo? or yun lang nafeel mo kasi di mo napagtanggol ng maayus..kaya kala mo nagmake fun na agad..:noidea:

kung cry baby ka pala after paliwanagan ng mga tintanong mo..why bother to ask..di mo ba napansin..ikw lang nagkakaganyan dito?

isa pa..

I clearly believe that this comment by the mod is his own personal opinion..and I respect that..:salute:

sana MOD din ako... para Respeto mo din opinion ko..

sana MOD din ako... para Respeto mo din opinion ko..

well i do..wag lang sana personal attacks..ibang usapan na yun hehe :thumbsup:

isa pa you are asking in an atheist thread..so dapat expected mo na iba sa inaasahan mo yung isasagot namin..iba sa believers thread..

di kasi based sa bible ang sagot dito..

Last edited:
no not really, kung insecure ako sa inyu then direct assault sa topics nalang ginawa ko. Natawa lng talaga ako sa mga tira ni hacker14:clap: Sana walang personalan dito. :salute:

What is so funny in my post? jan pa lang pinepersonal mo na ako. Ikaw mas nakakatawa makapag post lang non sense pa.

@grey_houndz are emotions and intelligence are also subject to evolution?

What is so funny in my post? jan pa lang pinepersonal mo na ako. Ikaw mas nakakatawa makapag post lang non sense pa.

Sorry, its not a personal attack. back read ka po, diba agree ako sa mga questions mo.

I admire your philosophy and your wisdom to question others in a polite and civilized way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom