Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bible and Quran is written to save the world from Climate Change and not for saving humans from hell, I think that would be great.
My unpopular opinion.

anyone here into nootropics? parang nacucurious akong gumamit

^ Shakespeare is said to have written many of his masterpieces from using nootropics? Who knows if you tried it it might bring out the superVindicare in you? :lol:

Interestingly, I just edited a book detailing an American's immersion into it. He's a new age-spiritualist type, as expected. He did, however, read a lot of materials before he made the dive and went to South America, especially Peru, to satisfy his curiosity. Turned out well for him in the end.

A part of me want to try this too, but I hardly know any local practitioner to learn from, or the stuff to source it locally, if possible at all, and I don't think I am ready to scour the South Americas as that author of the work I mentioned. But if you did, heck, perhaps you'd care to share your experience here. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If Bible and Quran is written to save the world from Climate Change and not for saving humans from hell, I think that would be great.
My unpopular opinion.

It would take a massive worldwide brain reprogramming for that to happen, imo. At their current state, the Bible and the Quran are instructing humans to subjugate all other species and nature itself, which directly or indirectly accounts for the current climate woes plaguing the world. A switch to the Native Indian earth-centered philosophy would be equivalent to your opinion—which I don't think really is that unpopular. In fact, it's the currency of many scientists today. Those mindful scientists who really care about the Earth, at least. :)

Ayun oh! Sang lupalop ka ba naglalakbay ngayon ha, bihirang-bihira ka na magparamdam dito.... :smoke:

2017 looking like a good year so far? :)

Micro-ing the Married/Household life, doing intense research on Red Tide and made a couple of friends within the catholic org that I went in (hopefully, they could fund my study).

That doesn't say that I gave in to their wild dogmas. Though minsan I have to control myself from sudden bursts of laughter upon hearing their religous ideals.

This year, I want to finish my thesis so that I could finally move on and go for programming/statistical careers. :lol:

Micro-ing the Married/Household life, doing intense research on Red Tide and made a couple of friends within the catholic org that I went in (hopefully, they could fund my study).

That doesn't say that I gave in to their wild dogmas. Though minsan I have to control myself from sudden bursts of laughter upon hearing their religous ideals.

This year, I want to finish my thesis so that I could finally move on and go for programming/statistical careers. :lol:

May parating na ba na dayunyor? Hehe. How long has it been, 1-2 years since you settled down? Another year and you'd be very good at it, perhaps to the extent you could come up with a parenting thesis, haha. Speaking from experience, of course. :lol:

San ang field work mo sa red tide na yan, sa Cavite coastal areas? I read somewhere that red tide is going to be as intense as the current global warming, which is badly reflected in the seas, too.

Have you seen the Quanta materials featuring scientists crossing over the biological, earth sciences to statistical-mathematical models? They'd constructed some interesting generalizations in those areas, with wider repercussions in other fields too. Let me get back to this once I've found the specific articles. If I remember right, it involves Brazilian and Chinese dudes who handle mathematics like ordinary playthings. Impressive people.

I know what you mean about Church people and their dogmas. But overall they're good people. I have two cousins who had been solid priests in the Jesuit ranks, and they're game to any topic and good sports about anything we could come up with. I hope you meet the same kind of people.

But congratulations overall, you seem to be getting in the track you want. :salute:

May parating na ba na dayunyor? Hehe. How long has it been, 1-2 years since you settled down? Another year and you'd be very good at it, perhaps to the extent you could come up with a parenting thesis, haha. Speaking from experience, of course. :lol:

San ang field work mo sa red tide na yan, sa Cavite coastal areas? I read somewhere that red tide is going to be as intense as the current global warming, which is badly reflected in the seas, too.

Have you seen the Quanta materials featuring scientists crossing over the biological, earth sciences to statistical-mathematical models? They'd constructed some interesting generalizations in those areas, with wider repercussions in other fields too. Let me get back to this once I've found the specific articles. If I remember right, it involves Brazilian and Chinese dudes who handle mathematics like ordinary playthings. Impressive people.

I know what you mean about Church people and their dogmas. But overall they're good people. I have two cousins who had been solid priests in the Jesuit ranks, and they're game to any topic and good sports about anything we could come up with. I hope you meet the same kind of people.

But congratulations overall, you seem to be getting in the track you want. :salute:

I was hoping last Oct and November but nothing popped out. Ayaw naman din nya magfall ng Dec and Jan 2017. :lol: Since I've been a foster father to her first kid, I have to negotiate several times. Then yung biyenan ko, utak bata na din. To make matters worse, I can't instill discipline since I live in their house... for now.

The kid has much promise in school though there are some discipline problems which is normal to every kid we see. Syempre, mataas ang Math and Science subjects.. but I'm trying to drop that Christian Living subject. It really cringes me a lot whenever I teach that.

So far, I'm reading again my literatures regarding my Red Tide subject. I'm targeting specific parameters and their critical points that contribute to it. Math and programming can follow later. Buying the components is the hard part though. Specific Probing instruments + microcontrollers totalled around roughly Php 40,000.

Cavite is a good area to start with. I have several lads that can help. I'm eyeing Bataan and Bulacan too. In my theory, as long as there are factories that dumps their stuff to natural waterways, the chances of getting Red Tide are high. Much higher if there are heavy rains then sunny days comes after. We all know how nutrients cycles, esp the Nitrogen and Carbon, works in wonders. :lol:

Madali lang siguro ang programming and analysis. 3 months under 5 hrs sleep would suffice. Yun nga lang after getting it, meron pa akong penalty subjects which sucks a lot.

So far the Org that I'm with, I say, is human enough to understand things. Though most of the times they credit their stuff to god, I can't blame them. Sometimes I insert the 'god thing' to my statements pa. Overall, I'm good so far and I still have my logic intact.

I need to get back on the track. Doing something worthy while living is the best thing I would ever had.

Last edited:
I was hoping last Oct and November but nothing popped out. Ayaw naman din nya magfall ng Dec and Jan 2017. :lol: Since I've been a foster father to her first kid, I have to negotiate several times. Then yung biyenan ko, utak bata na din. To make matters worse, I can't instill discipline since I live in their house... for now.

The kid has much promise in school though there are some discipline problems which is normal to every kid we see. Syempre, mataas ang Math and Science subjects.. but I'm trying to drop that Christian Living subject. It really cringes me a lot whenever I teach that.

So far, I'm reading again my literatures regarding my Red Tide subject. I'm targeting specific parameters and their critical points that contribute to it. Math and programming can follow later. Buying the components is the hard part though. Specific Probing instruments + microcontrollers totalled around roughly Php 40,000.

Cavite is a good area to start with. I have several lads that can help. I'm eyeing Bataan and Bulacan too. In my theory, as long as there are factories that dumps their stuff to natural waterways, the chances of getting Red Tide are high. Much higher if there are heavy rains then sunny days comes after. We all know how nutrients cycles, esp the Nitrogen and Carbon, works in wonders. :lol:

Madali lang siguro ang programming and analysis. 3 months under 5 hrs sleep would suffice. Yun nga lang after getting it, meron pa akong penalty subjects which sucks a lot.

So far the Org that I'm with, I say, is human enough to understand things. Though most of the times they credit their stuff to god, I can't blame them. Sometimes I insert the 'god thing' to my statements pa. Overall, I'm good so far and I still have my logic intact.

I need to get back on the track. Doing something worthy while living is the best thing I would ever had.

You mean you have two kids to mind at home at the moment?? Tough luck. Haha.

Spot on about the Christian subjects at Catholic-Christian schools. Like just last night I was reviewing my daughter and we had a good round with science about forces—push-pull, gravity, electromagnetic forces (grade 1—I don't ever remember having these at grade 1 in my own time, haha). We had great fun as I explained to her how gravity is really a variation of "pull" force, and how people could escape the clutches of Earth's pull outside the Earth gravity field (had to show her a YouTube video of weightlessness in space so she could wrap her head around the idea—far more intuitive than Newton mystified at the thought of falling apple, haha). Then two Christian subjects, bang! Haha. Went over the subject matter covered: community and respect, cleanliness, such stuff. I thought the question and answer portions, largely multiple choices, were pretty much about appeals to common sense, so I thought we could skip over the subjects. Review done. Haha.

Huh, couldn't you just loan the probing instruments and microcontrollers from some institution?

Ah, Cavite, Bulacan, Bataan... strange to see those in conversation in one go, and being connected to red tide rather than some speckles of my past.... Hahaha.

And Christians filled with their god. I could just imagine the daily situation. But you should see the books I edit dealing with Christian stuff too. :lol:

Speaking of red tide again, some massive whale, manatees, and pelican (and probably some other species) deaths are attributed to algal blooms and red tide in Florida. I didn't check, but this appears to be widespread all over the world....

"Doing something worthy while living is the best thing I would ever had." — That applies to any one who wishes to make this one life count. Great thought.

Last edited:
You mean you have two kids to mind at home at the moment?? Tough luck. Haha.
One kid and one kid-minded, yes? :lol:

Spot on about the Christian subjects at Catholic-Christian schools. Like just last night I was reviewing my daughter and we had a good round with science about forces—push-pull, gravity, electromagnetic forces (grade 1—I don't ever remember having these at grade 1 in my own time, haha). We had great fun as I explained to her how gravity is really a variation of "pull" force, and how people could escape the clutches of Earth's pull outside the Earth gravity field (had to show her a YouTube video of weightlessness in space so she could wrap her head around the idea—far more intuitive than Newton mystified at the thought of falling apple, haha). Then two Christian subjects, bang! Haha. Went over the subject matter covered: community and respect, cleanliness, such stuff. I thought the question and answer portions, largely multiple choices, were pretty much about appeals to common sense, so I thought we could skip over the subjects. Review done. Haha.
Ditto.

Huh, couldn't you just loan the probing instruments and microcontrollers from some institution?
Drained my finances from the wedding. And due to her spending habits, it took me a year to recover. -_-

Speaking of red tide again, some massive whale, manatees, and pelican (and probably some other species) deaths are attributed to algal blooms and red tide in Florida. I didn't check, but this appears to be widespread all over the world....
Climate change deniers may not approve some conclusions of my study. :lol:

"Doing something worthy while living is the best thing I would ever had." — That applies to any one who wishes to make this one life count. Great thought.
Thank you. I just hope that Mind Uploading does exist. :lol:

^ Wow, ryu, feels like the old times seeing you make consecutive posts today. Great! Pero napansin mo wala na yung spicy exchanges in this thread—and section? Paborito ni Ronel patulan, haha.

Drained my finances from the wedding. And due to her spending habits, it took me a year to recover. -_-
Tsk, tsk. Yun lang. Kailangan natin manalo sa lotto to finance our earthly halves. Haha.

Climate change deniers may not approve some conclusions of my study. :lol:
Shhh ... they just murdered an award-winning environmentalist over at Mexico.... Good thing Obama left $500 million to the environmental cause before his successor takes over. Some Pacific islands are already planning floating cities as a way to save their inundated countries. Was planning to feature that ... next time ... waterworld and snowflake thingy.

Last edited:
Uy speaking of lotto nasa 120+ na yung 6/58. PM ko sa yo taya ko bukas, try mo laruin baka mag daplis-mintis na naman ako. :lol:

I'm into medieval odd-venture this past few weeks. Nag-hahalungkat ako ng mga articles regarding medieval times at medyo na to-traumatized ako sa mga nababasa ko. (Edit: Specially pagdating sa sexual interests nila.) But seriously, I'm just fascinated with their fashion. It's a combination of ugly and beauty.

Last edited:
Uy speaking of lotto nasa 120+ na yung 6/58. PM ko sa yo taya ko bukas, try mo laruin baka mag daplis-mintis na naman ako. :lol:

I'm into medieval odd-venture this past few weeks. Nag-hahalungkat ako ng mga articles regarding medieval times at medyo na to-traumatized ako sa mga nababasa ko. (Edit: Specially pagdating sa sexual interests nila.) But seriously, I'm just fascinated with their fashion. It's a combination of ugly and beauty.

Sige, sige, tingnan natin! :lol:

medieval odd-venture and the period's sexual interests...? Tipong ganito ba:

attachment.php

Attachments

• damn girl scripture.jpg
    damn girl scripture.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 48
^ Wow, ryu, feels like the old times seeing you make consecutive posts today. Great! Pero napansin mo wala na yung spicy exchanges in this thread—and section? Paborito ni Ronel patulan, haha.
I prefer that way. At least we could finally move on and see new things. Hehe

Tsk, tsk. Yun lang. Kailangan natin manalo sa lotto to finance our earthly halves. Haha.
Trying my luck in Mutual Funds and UITF.

Shhh ... they just murdered an award-winning environmentalist over at Mexico.... Good thing Obama left $500 million to the environmental cause before his successor takes over. Some Pacific islands are already planning floating cities as a way to save their inundated countries. Was planning to feature that ... next time ... waterworld and snowflake thingy.
I'd stay quiet for a while. I might get killed as well. :lol:

I prefer that way. At least we could finally move on and see new things. Hehe
Yes. At first I thought t'was just some lull in the scheme of things, but since it's been going on for quite some time, I figured some initial mental barriers had been breached and we'd finally found a more tolerant territory. Current demographics says a figure of 20% atheists in the Philippines is no longer a far-fetched number.

Trying my luck in Mutual Funds and UITF.
Safe. Hehe. What I'd like to try is crowdfunding. And there's really some noise about marijuana investment in the US. Was joking the other day with cousins in Florida to try their hands in hemp-farming through floating gardens in their place in Orlando. :lol:

I'd stay quiet for a while. I might get killed as well. :lol:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

NO JERKS ALLOWED: PERSONAL DRONES

On the tech front, it's no longer a question of if, but when, drones will become the main mode of human transportation.

At the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), in Switzerland, a group of researchers led by Dario Floreano is already worrying about how we’re going to handle personal drone flights, especially in situations where a lot of drones are trying to go in a lot of different directions at the same time. They’ve come up with an algorithm that allows drones to avoid collisions with each other while also not turning humans into mounds of quivering goo.

Here’s the problem, neatly summarized by the researchers:

In order to be widely accepted as a new mean of transportation, PAVs [personal aerial vehicles] automation capabilities should not only ensure safety but also tackle the problem of the passengers comfort. Even if some people do appreciate the adrenaline rushes coming from aggressive maneuvers, the vast majority would prefer a quiet ride. If the automation in PAVs cannot guarantee a certain level of comfort, the general public will not adopt this new transportation system.​

Apparently the good people at these labs have this specific scenario in mind:

Last edited:
Na send ko na ata. Wala kasing confirmation yung message kung nag sent or hindi. Check mo na lang. :clap:

Saw it already. :lol: reply sent.

Ginagawa ko nakatick yung "keep copy of sent item." Then delete ko later for cleaning up.

:salute:

^ Shakespeare is said to have written many of his masterpieces from using nootropics? Who knows if you tried it it might bring out the superVindicare in you? :lol:

Interestingly, I just edited a book detailing an American's immersion into it. He's a new age-spiritualist type, as expected. He did, however, read a lot of materials before he made the dive and went to South America, especially Peru, to satisfy his curiosity. Turned out well for him in the end.

A part of me want to try this too, but I hardly know any local practitioner to learn from, or the stuff to source it locally, if possible at all, and I don't think I am ready to scour the South Americas as that author of the work I mentioned. But if you did, heck, perhaps you'd care to share your experience here. :lol:
If some of the ingredients are locally available lang siguro marami nang nagtry kaso wala or masyadong mahal kasi ishiship pa dito sa pinas (mas better sana kung DIY ) I dont see any philippine base forum for nootropics din puro blogs lang ok sana if may kausap kang veteran or may experience na gumamit ng smart drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 300696
View attachment 300697
View attachment 300698

Attachments

• 16003008_829655170506694_964372860678051802_n.jpg
    16003008_829655170506694_964372860678051802_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 16174394_961753197294334_3563269829526709376_n.jpg
    16174394_961753197294334_3563269829526709376_n.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 16174706_961303214005999_5418584718707528285_n.jpg
    16174706_961303214005999_5418584718707528285_n.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 7
If some of the ingredients are locally available lang siguro marami nang nagtry kaso wala or masyadong mahal kasi ishiship pa dito sa pinas (mas better sana kung DIY ) I dont see any philippine base forum for nootropics din puro blogs lang ok sana if may kausap kang veteran or may experience na gumamit ng smart drugs.

attachment.php
Meron tayo pito-pito sa Kamuning at mga albularyo. Haha

Speaking of condoms that can cover the biggest d!cks in the world, how will they solve this...

On a more serious note, scientists (who else, apparently) have addressed the nagging problem about why people continue to reject science—whether about climate change, evolution, or such mundane scientific fact as the spherical earth. The long and short of it is that people mistake scientific facts for either political or social propaganda, and cherry-picking ideas (not facts) play a critical role in how they view scientific data. If the facts go against their long-held beliefs, they take flight and find "counter studies"—that is, pseudoscience, that support(s) their beliefs, whether religious, political, and even such mundane things as choice of personal browser.

More on this could be found here: What Makes People Reject Science

Attachments

• Half-Metre-Member-Man-With-The-Worlds-Biggest-Penis-Refuses-A-Reduction.jpg
    Half-Metre-Member-Man-With-The-Worlds-Biggest-Penis-Refuses-A-Reduction.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
^^ - That's quite a big wanker. The p**n Industry should mark him as a god of wankers.

^^ - That's quite a big wanker. The p**n Industry should mark him as a god of wankers.

"God of Wankers" — that got the attention of Jap anime producers... :lol:

Man says twice he tried it with two girls in US: one run away scared after seeing his member, the other stopped from vicious pain. He'd have no prob with horses, tho, methinks. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom