Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
---
tama magkaiba nga:) pero kulang quote mo. I remember saying. "it is what i see. Especially the ones here" completing the thought, i see no inconsistency. I acknowledge atheism for its philosopy. While im disgusted with you guys who has small brains for copying others ideas to make an argument and you must be ashamed of calling yourselves atheist and the like. Clearly your small brains didnt quite comprehend my statements:) i pity you guys here.
--
as for the others, i dont remember a question i wasnt able to answer correctly:p

You won't see any inconsistency? Ofcourse you won't! remember you're a smart guy :) and people here have small brains hihi :lol:

Thank you for visiting this thread though :)

With such a big brain... tapos still using the pascal's wager. Yeah right. :p

Naburo yun post ko heto ulit:
After office hours tomorrow, baka dumaan ako sa Cyberzone, Migamul. Maghahanap ako ng mumurahin na logitech wireless mouse. If youre in the area, daan ka dun. Tapos pag may nakita kang aanga-anga na nagpapalipat lipat sa mga shops, ako na yun ;)
Libre kita sa... Potato Corner :lol:

With all due respect, katangahan na lang kung di ka gagamit ng internet. Kahit organized religions gumagamit na ng technology to their advantage eh.
She looked like a fool creating another pascal wager thread. Its not the others fault that they were savvy enough to have gathered the info from the internet. Kamote yan, eh wala pa akong buhok sa kilikili eh alam ko na yan.
Kung hanggang ngayon di mo pa alam yan, hindi ko na problema yan :p

---
not worth quoting:) if the thread is beyond you, dont reply. Its in the rules. I dont care if it comes from pascal wager, einstein or aristotle as long as its my ideas then its mine. I pity you sir, if it wasnt for wager, you wouldnt know that logic i have pondered on my class in cathecisc while im in gradeschool.

Ano kamo?!? :p The thread is beyond me? :lol: Highschool pa lang ako buta na yan.

With a big brain, you should care. That argument was used centuries ago. Even believers dont subscribe to such argument. Pa-pity pity ka pa. Tapos pascal's wager, igagawa mo pa ng bagong thread. As if its the latest :lol:

There wont be any reply from me after this. I suggest that the others in this thread refrain from replying too.
BTW, sabi nga pala ng TS, bawal argumento dito.

So balik tayo sa meet ups. Thrown! Organize mo na.:salute:

Those who will be in the area tomorrow, See you there :D

Then why do i see your name in my thread?:) bakit may mga nagrereply pa kung buta na? Its a discussion, not debate, walang nabubuta sa discussion totoy:)

vander pati ba naman dito. . .so aggressive ka pa din.?:lol:

alam mo bro, kitang kita sa atin kung sino ang talagang pinepersonal ang mga usapan dito eh.:lol: baka naman pwedeng mag gawin natin ang lahat dito sa maayos na paguusap..? bakit kailangang mapikon.? chillax bro.:cheers:

wala namang kinalaman sa mga personal nating buhay ang mga pinaguusapan dito eh. you said mapanghusga din ako.? then e quote mo yung sinasabi mong panghuhusaga ko sainyo.! prove your claim, ikaw unang bumato sa forum na to. calling atheists as "FOOOLS"? :noidea:

kung talagang hindi mo sineseryoso ang mga pinaguusapan dito please, usap usap lang tayo ng maayos dre.:lol:

BTW, welcome to the thread of infidels.:salute:

Then why do i see your name in my thread?:) bakit may mga nagrereply pa kung buta na? Its a discussion, not debate, walang nabubuta sa discussion totoy:)

I mean in this thread, genius.

Like you said its a discussion, kaya may nagrereply. At sino naman nagsabing walang nabubuta sa discussion?

What were saying is that argument has long been debunked. Its a discussion, thats why we told you in that thread that it was the case. Nabuta na yan dati pa.

Take a chill pill... or a wafer. :lol:

May pity pity, small brain ka pa kasi. Bad yan.

...hmmm...alak, tagay pa pre, :rofl:..anu na nangyari sa mga manlilibre?

I just want you guys to believe again:) no matter how hard it is to convince you, ill still try.

Last edited:
...hmmm...alak, tagay pa pre, :rofl:..anu na nangyari sa mga manlilibre?

may manlilibre pala?.. ayawn naman pala e.

IMBITAHAN KO KAYO SA KASAL KO HA. KASO BAWAL ANG DEBATE DUN HA. HAHAHAHAHA..

Last edited:
.,i guess that's one of the trouble in christianity - their mission to indoctrinate. Kahit ayaw ay pipilitin at pipilitin pa rin, at all cost...without them realizing na nagiging disrespect na ang pag-push nila ng belief sa iba...

.@ sir vander, i sincerely know that your thread came out from your own head. The problem is most people, both believer and unbeliever already thought, even I already thought of it bago ko pa nalaman na pascaal wager pala tawag dun, i guess it's the same as yours. what we're pointing out is that matagal na naming naririnig yan and its not a unique thought,,..and for your threads sake lang po, i guess the word "thus" should be replaced with "does",,:hat:

.papakasal daw si Humility, libre na nya daw meet-up!:more::more::rofl:

Last edited:
I just want you guys to believe again:) no matter how hard it is to convince you, ill still try.

Medyo malabo na yan, based sa stories ng ibang Atheist dito, yung iba mga naging devoted christians or naging very religous pa.

Anyways, goodluck mister.

...at dahil dyan, manlilibre daw sya..:lol: totoo ba yan?congrats dude!:lol:

@thrown
:( ang layo kasi e

@xhirako
ikaw na daw magpapakain..
ikaw na rin yata sa DQ ko =) YEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

malalakas ba uminom ng alak mga atheists dito?..

^basta po ako malakas lang kumain =)
Ikakasal ka na pala..
Kasama po ba ko sa kainan? :(

@ronellee
Dedmahin mo na lang yang Fan mo..
Mas matalinong tignan kung di na lang papansinin..
San ka ba sa may greenbelt?

Mock Mock Mock Blok Blok Blok =))

@Kuya Grey
Muka ngang busy ka pa rin..
WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. Sana wag muna mamaya yung kainan session :(
Hindi ako makakasama pag mamaya na..

"A"
Sana sa September na para siguradong mabubusog ako ni xhirako ^^V Pag iipunan pa raw ni hotdog boi yung 1pc chicken and pasta with fries ko e

Good Morning♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom