Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks sir:thumbsup: i just hope may open minded na theist makabasa sa post mong ito. it's a wake-up call;)

Thanks, although to tell you the truth, your post makes me a little nervous.
This is one of the reasons why atheist threads are banned in that other site--because we might influence others. =)

again, yung parang tao lang naman si god (my opinion only;)). yun ang pagkakaintindi ko yet i speak for myself but not to the entire theist:)
for me yung being omnipotent at perfect nya ay dahil wala ng mas may makapangyarihan pa sa kanya.
base sa pagkakaintindi ko ay parang ganito;

Ganito lang logic dito about god’s power to know the end of his creation: let just say ikaw si god, may naimbinto kang bisikleta. happy ka ngayon dahil natupad invention pero ang hindi mo alam, kailan kaya ito totally masira after i do so many repair? so ang gagawin mo gagawa ka ng study. gawa ka ng 100 bikes tapos itala mo kailan sila totally nasira. nag-come up ka sa 10-15years and now you can conclude na itong bike ko masisira to in 10years time pero pwde pa ito aabot ng 15yrs dpende sa pagamit... in short si god wala ding alam kung kailan talaga ang katapusan pero may expected date na siya base sa range ng kanyang study. pero kung sirain na nya in 1yr lang ay pwde yun mangyari. i hope may nagets kayo sa example na ito.

nung 6days of creation kasi ni god napapansin ko lang na sa bawat araw na natapos nya ang kanyang gawa ay talagang natutuwa siya at in 7days ay nagpapahinga sya parang napapagod din naman. at kung sundan mo nagagalit, nagseselos, at even angels nagpapasaway sa kanya.
kaya dito ko naanalyze na eventhough he is the almighty yet parang lumampas lang yata pagkaunawa natin sa kanya;) i hope im wrong for this one;)

No, not just you, but christians in general. Bible has everything, you say, yet all of you have different theories on it, and none are absolute. All of them (sadly, including yours) claim that what's in the bible is the truth when there are so many holes in the arguments you theists present. Partida iisa lang ang book of reference ninyo. None of you can truly prove that your theories are the correct ones.

You may be one of the unusual ones that actually stray away from what the bible actually says, but that still kinda make the arguments sound like a fairy tale blown to chuck norris jokes proportions. Not much different with all the other theists out there.

The biggest and the most commendable thing about you though, is you also acknowledge the possibility of being wrong. There are no absolute truths in this world, that is what I believe as an agnostic. Heck, even my stance as someone who seeks anwers could be wrong and i acknowledge it.

Analysis and logic.

God is perfect but if we define the word perfect, and if it is applied to a being on general, every single trait it has has to be flawless in every way.

A perfect being that is affected by negative emotions such as jealousy and anger cannot be considered perfect.

A perfect being claimed to have foresight but failed to act on something before it happened cannot be considered perfect.

Heck, a perfect being does not even need to create imperfect beings such as human beings that has to worship it just to feed its narcissism.

another thread bites the dust :D

yung bestfriend mong si pusero nabanned na pla :lol: now ko lang nakita, ang kulet kasi e :lol:

Musta kayo? Nakatext ko si Bibang, busy daw sya :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks, although to tell you the truth, your post makes me a little nervous.
This is one of the reasons why atheist threads are banned in that other site--because we might influence others. =)

nope;) i think moderators are smart enough they will investigate my post. but if they found there is a foul i think they will banned me but not this thread.i just hope;)

No, not just you, but christians in general. Bible has everything, you say, yet all of you have different theories on it, and none are absolute. All of them (sadly, including yours) claim that what's in the bible is the truth when there are so many holes in the arguments you theists present. Partida iisa lang ang book of reference ninyo. None of you can truly prove that your theories are the correct ones.

You may be one of the unusual ones that actually stray away from what the bible actually says, but that still kinda make the arguments sound like a fairy tale blown to chuck norris jokes proportions. Not much different with all the other theists out there.

The biggest and the most commendable thing about you though, is you also acknowledge the possibility of being wrong. There are no absolute truths in this world, that is what I believe as an agnostic. Heck, even my stance as someone who seeks anwers could be wrong and i acknowledge it.

Analysis and logic.

God is perfect but if we define the word perfect, and if it is applied to a being on general, every single trait it has has to be flawless in every way.

A perfect being that is affected by negative emotions such as jealousy and anger cannot be considered perfect.

A perfect being claimed to have foresight but failed to act on something before it happened cannot be considered perfect.

Heck, a perfect being does not even need to create imperfect beings such as human beings that has to worship it just to feed its narcissism.

renz ito lang masabi ko about god being perfect. even god in the bible wala siyang claim na he is perfect in every way.ancient people claim that god is perfect in every way and they passed this belief through generations but god doesn't said that i am perfect in everyway;)

Haha nabanned yung pusero.. Hindi ko alam ah pero marami na kong nakita pati napapansin dito sa symbianize, mostly mga theists pati ung mga gumagamit ng word na "kapatid", yung style nila ng pag construct ng sentences pati ideas sa mga posts nila sobrang malabo pati magulo.. Feeling ko tuloy sinasadya niya/nila yun para manggago lang hahah

kaya nga sir i always urged christians and every other theist na naniniwala sa bible to read it many times with open mind para sila mismo makabuo ng mga questions din if walang answers ay sila nalang mismo ang hahanap;)
ayaw ko naman sabihin tularan nila si greyhame or ako dahil baka naman mali kami at baka naman tama sila.

sir ito lang talaga preaching ko dito "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS" pero hindi ko maitagos sa puso't isipan ng mga tao kung hindi ko rin itama ang mali nilang pagkaunawa;)

How sure you are naman na yun pagkaunawa mo ang tama.

:clap:

How sure you are naman na yun pagkaunawa mo ang tama.

:clap:

that is my understanding about biblical passages mighty. i studied bible for a long time and i came up into this conclusion that god urges us to be a better person and it starts from genesis to revelation, meaning the whole bible, and we can achieved if we follow his great commandment "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF". all the other biblical command are summed up into this one.
now if you live under this commandment, you already believed the messiah and you also believed the one who sent the messiah;)

that is my understanding about biblical passages mighty. i studied bible for a long time and i came up into this conclusion that god urges us to be a better person and it starts from genesis to revelation, meaning the whole bible, and we can achieved if we follow his great commandment "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF". all the other biblical command are summed up into this one.
now if you live under this commandment, you already believed the messiah and you also believed the one who sent the messiah;)

Though loving thy neighbor is agreeable, it does not mean we believed the so-called messiah.

It all comes down to the universally known golden rule:
"Do unto others what you want others to do unto you" and the "don't" counterpart. The reason for loving your neighbor also stems from this.

Even those who do not know this messiah can learn this through observation and experience. Those outside your christian belief know this. Atheists can learn this. Us agnostics too. Heck even some of the indigenous tribes know this. And we never needed any "messiah" to learn this.

Though loving thy neighbor is agreeable, it does not mean we believed the so-called messiah.

It all comes down to the universally known golden rule:
"Do unto others what you want others to do unto you" and the "don't" counterpart. The reason for loving your neighbor also stems from this.

Even those who do not know this messiah can learn this through observation and experience. Those outside your christian belief know this. Atheists can learn this. Us agnostics too. Heck even some of the indigenous tribes know this. And we never needed any "messiah" to learn this.

Yup! even the golden rule is from jesus mouth but i cant post the verse coz im on cp... now if you did LOVE one another or say yo follow the golden rule, then you already knew the messiah and the one who sent him becoz simply you do his commandment... even if you say i never heard of a bible or i am not belong in any religion or i dont believe da god you preach or i dont believe jesus BUT fact is you do follow his commandment even without knowing him then in contrast you already knew him by heart.

Yup! even the golden rule is from jesus mouth but i cant post the verse coz im on cp... now if you did LOVE one another or say yo follow the golden rule, then you already knew the messiah and the one who sent him becoz simply you do his commandment... even if you say i never heard of a bible or i am not belong in any religion or i dont believe da god you preach or i dont believe jesus BUT fact is you do follow his commandment even without knowing him then in contrast you already knew him by heart.

do not do unto others the things you do not want others to do unto you" -first spoken by the chinese philosopher confusius bago pa sinabi ni Hesus sa biblia..

at kung golden rules lang ang pag-uusapan nauna na ang veda ng hinduism... maraming tinuturong golden rules dun kesa sa OT or Torah

marunong naman siguro kayo magbasa. . . "atheist ang agnostic's meeting place. . .wag nyo na ipagpilitan ang kahibangan nyo sa thread na ito. JUST MY THOUGHT.

Grey houndz, nadelete na po. i reviewed and i found very offensive pala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom