Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, ala yun. In fact, us here found it very entertaining. Honestly, when someone presents very idiotic arguments, most of the time, we look down on the poster (some express it some don't). But when someone DOES something idiotic and senseless things like those 3 (and their cohorts/clones did), especially when brandishing religion with it, we laugh at them, HARD.

Me, I feel as if participating in a funny WWE wrestling match. Where I enjoy throwing them all out of the ring in the end.. predictable though (what do you expect of a WWE match anyway?) :lol:

siguro kasi 2009 yung dati ngayon nasa middle ng 2012.
pero kalabaw lang daw yata iyong tumatanda..:lol:

yun yung kalabaw na nasa likod mo nung picture mo dati, meron nga ba? :lol:

@thread

Hmmmm... I couldn't imagine this section without a debate, magiging strict na dito.
Pero let's just see, what will happen.

Nah, I think they'll be following more of the rules we are"USED" to play with.. hehehe

Last edited:
Apologize and point fingers in the same breath?

Reminds me of Senator Sotto-Paste's staff, yun attorney[pa naman], when they apologized to the owner of the blog kung saan sila nangopya. Sorry sabay tira :slap:

Oh you people of faith :pray:

:)

Habibi, formal na formal tayo dyan Mathed... naiimagine ko tuloy na sasakay ka sa limo sabay harurot at talsik ng buhangin :rofl:

Nagbunga rin ang kakapindot ko ng report button. Salamat po :thumbsup:
ammm just wondering... pwede kaya to gawing sticky thread?

Friday na! :dance:

Last edited:
We have banned some people who have disrupted the peace here in this section. I have not deleted their posts so that everyone who happen to read them would know what kind of behavior is not tolerated in Symbianize, specially in this section.

You know what, this atheist-versus-the-faithful rivalry is getting old. And it's getting tiresome. Wala talagang magpapatalo sa ganyang usapan. You guys will always smirk at these firebrand people of the faith and you'd always be flounting your logic and your "burden of proof" thing to them. On the other hand, these people who affiliate themselves with religions will always have their strong faith to counter every scientific/logical explanations to certain things and they would just tell you that "the absence of proof does not constitute disproof".

Ergo, there's no end in sight to these senseless debates. Magugunaw na lang siguro ang mundo pero ang debate tuloy-tuloy pa rin.

That's why at this point, we will be upping the ante. Meron tayong nilulutong bagong guidelines para dito sa section na ito at maging sa Government and Politics section. Since hindi talaga maiwasan ang debate, then we'll try to see a workaround. But for the meantime, the current guidelines remain. And we will be more severe in applying sanctions for violators of our guidelines. Yung mga pumapatol sa mga nakikipag debate, imbis na i-report na lang sana ang post, ay makikindatan na rin.

So next time, please be careful with your posts. I will be reposting this to all threads concerned. Please take time to read since this will be your only warning.

mas maganda sana kung meron section ng Science and Philosophy para dun nalang yung thread ng Atheist and Agnostic.

^very nice suggestion... ayaw ng mga kaibigan natin na dito tayo kasi nga daw wala naman tayong faith :lol:

Apologize and point fingers in the same breath?

Reminds me of Senator Sotto-Paste's staff, yun attorney[pa naman], when they apologized to the owner of the blog kung saan sila nangopya. Sorry sabay tira :slap:

Oh you people of faith :pray:

NodOfAgreementGif.gif

you nailed it.. like Jesus on the cro.... you nailed it. :)

mas maganda sana kung meron section ng Science and Philosophy para dun nalang yung thread ng Atheist and Agnostic.

tamang suggestion ,pero hindi tiyak na hihinto ang debate kasi tiyak na pupuntahan sila ng may DIos sa section na un para lang makadebate ,favorite na kadebate ng may dios ang walang dios o duda sa dios ayon karanasan ko,at kung maniniwala o tatangap na sa dios ang atheist o agnostics tatamlay na ang debate sa lahat ng dako ng may debatihan may kinalaman sa dios,

itoy pagsusuri ko lamang at naranasan ko ng personal

freethinker is the voice of atheism
napadaan lang po

mga ser, ano po ba ang insights nyo about souls? naniniwala po ba kayo na ang tao ay may kaluluwa?

^It depends on how you define the term "soul".

Last edited:
of course, im referring to the "soul" being taught to almost every religion and beliefs that every human being has its own "soul" and said to leave our physical body when it dies?

anyways, does it mean po ba since atheists doesnt believe in god it also implies that they also dont believe on souls? how about on the agnostic side since they are not sure if a certain god does really exist?

Last edited:
What is a SOUL? Characteristics? What is it made up of?

Same with the idea of god, ang soul, walang single accepted meaning. Dahil depende sa kung sino ang tatanungin. Paano mo ngayon yan papaniwalaan?

@humility and grey:

Kung yan ginamit nila in recruiting from indigenous tribes, di sila nahirapan.

Last edited:
of course, im referring to the "soul" being taught to almost every religion and beliefs that every human being has its own "soul" and said to leave when our physical body when it dies?

anyways, does it mean po ba since atheists doesnt believe in god it also implies that they also dont believe on souls? how about on the agnostic side since they are not sure if a certain god does really exist?

you cannot expect a universal answer from us agnostics since we have varying insights regarding a lot of things. for us, truth is simply a matter of how one percieves it. and since most of us are "seekers" by nature, our perception changes whenever we find something that completely refutes our current belief.

for me, i'm inclined to believe that a "soul" simply refers to the emotionally and rationally capable consciousness that is present in beings with higher set of intelligence (in other words, the "soul" is located somewhere in our brain). once we die, the "soul" dies with us.

but then again, that is my current belief regarding the matter. it may change once i find something more concrete than this.

hay wish ko lang talaga ganito katino yung mga nagtatanong every now and then.

Last edited:
thank you po ser! pero mejo off topic po muna tayo.... about dun sa mga ghost sightings na pinapalabas sa television? ano po ba ang say nyo dun? naniniwala ba kayo despite na marami nang witnesses na nakakakita? e di po ba ghosts are also considered as souls or lost souls for some other people?

thank you po ser! pero mejo off topic po muna tayo.... about dun sa mga ghost sightings na pinapalabas sa television? ano po ba ang say nyo dun? naniniwala ba kayo despite na marami nang witnesses na nakakakita? e di po ba ghosts are also considered as souls or lost souls for some other people?

i am also a computer graphics artist, and i've seen a lot of doctored ones. if not, there are equipment related issues. it could also be a product of the imagination, or a delusion. i've yet to see one for myself hence i don't believe in them. i used to live near a school that is said to be haunted by spirits and has a lot of sightings. i pass through the said school at night since it is a very useful shortcut. sa tinagal tagal kong dumadaan dun, i've never seen a single ghost.

you could visit my thread for some answers http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=821220

hi guys napa daan lang po ako po ay humihingi ng paumahin kay renmazuo274
at kay @blackstein at sa iba pang none biliever na damay gusto ko pong ipa-alam na hindi rin ako sang-ayon sa ginawa ni @fjc, @paubaho at @kean.. masyado na kasi naging personalan pati yun pic ni renmazuo274 e nadamay narin...

@fjc @kean at paubaho wag po sana tayo gaanong magpadala sa bugso ng damdamin pag-ayaw pong paawat ng ka-discussion natin ignore nalang po natin.. in the first place kasi @knifoo kung huminto kana sana hindi na po sana nagroon ng ganitong kaguluhan sa thread..

hindi ako nakapagreact dito ah...

Oo nga naman, tama si @winmail. Ikaw naman kasi @knifoo pag sinabing "tuwad", "TUWAD!" makakaraos rin naman yang mga yan eh..basta wag lang msyado masikip ang PW*T mo. Magtatagal talaga, kasalanan mo yun. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom