Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct.

as for my knowledge and personal opinion, i think/guess mas gumagaling ang mga kriminal compared sa mga pulis.

mukhang kelangan na din ng "special training" ang mga kapulisan para maprevent ang mga ganto.

correct.

as for my knowledge and personal opinion, i think/guess mas gumagaling ang mga kriminal compared sa mga pulis.

mukhang kelangan na din ng "special training" ang mga kapulisan para maprevent ang mga ganto.

an opponent will always think of a way to outsmart their enemy. if an opponent got a new idea and successfully implemented it, then their enemy should think of a new way to counter it. if the enemy cannot make any counter measure for it, then the enemy is outdated already and will have a hard time for sure.

others that we might consider also. if the criminal is organized it will be 2 things only. the criminal have training for this kind of crime or they are already trained personnel from military or any law enforcement and created an organized crime.

crime rates will go high this first quarter because election is near and some politicians will surely need some funds for their political campaign. just my hint...... ;)

kung totoo ang evolution bakit may unggoy pa rin is kindergarten argument with IQ of 20 to 40 maybe the author of this post is a zoo keeper

Scientifically speaking, a theory is a well substantiated idea that explains aspects of the natural world. Unfortunately other definitions of theory (such as a “guess” or a “hunch”) cause a great deal of confusion in the non-scientific world when dealing with the sciences. They are, in fact, two very different concepts.

an opponent will always think of a way to outsmart their enemy. if an opponent got a new idea and successfully implemented it, then their enemy should think of a new way to counter it. if the enemy cannot make any counter measure for it, then the enemy is outdated already and will have a hard time for sure.

others that we might consider also. if the criminal is organized it will be 2 things only. the criminal have training for this kind of crime or they are already trained personnel from military or any law enforcement and created an organized crime.

crime rates will go high this first quarter because election is near and some politicians will surely need some funds for their political campaign. just my hint...... ;)

hays tama! hehe! at ang masakit pa, ibang kapulisan e protektor pa ng mga gawaing ganto.

sm megamall is an organized and well planned heist by the culprit
in my opinion, maybe the handgun used in robbery was conceal in the upper portion their sock and hide by trouser

as i notice to all sm ,the guard frisking only in waistline of the subject not included lower portion of the body ,the metal detector they limited only to bag for detection

another failure of security service

Last edited:
sabi may cosplay din that time, and rumor parang kunwari props daw eto

actually napakadaling magpasok ng baril sa loob ng mga mall. di ganun ka-effective ang security measures na pinapairal sa mga malls. one can bring a CW45 handgun like these in the photos. just disassemble it and put in a bag and assemble it once inside the mall. there are other more concealable firearms out there and some ceramic made to avoid metal detecdtion.

images

2guntape.jpg

sana parang airport security ang dating ng malls, although may nakakalusot pa din sa airport

sana parang airport security ang dating ng malls, although may nakakalusot pa din sa airport

not necessarily needed to have tighter security in the malls. ang mas kailangan ay yung police visibility and immediate response in any emergencies. maraming customers ang aangal pag masyadong mahigpit ang mga security pag papasok sa loob ng mga malls. pero kung mas maraming pulis ang naka deploy in all public places, mas mahihirapang magplano ng get away ang mga kriminal.

sabagay tama ka jan brad. sa ngayon kasi, bibihira ang pulis, at magkakapulis lang kapag nangyare na ang krimen...

police should be more proactive rather than being reactive.

as i remember THE KGB of russia produce a handgun , form as cigarrete pack operated by 2 pcs battery size aa,capable of firing 22 caliber of slug silently with poison its produce during cold war

then the bulgaria produce a gun ,called the RING gun 22 caliber

during assasssination of president Mckinley his assailant used a PALM GUN the size of this gun is same as palm with 22 cal bullet

modern tools or technology help the criminal to succed in their target

sa pilipinas lang naman kasi mabagal ang police response at hindi gaano nakikipag coordinate ang mga tao. unlike sa ibang bansa na maski nagkasagian lang ang dalawang sasakyan sa kalsada, for sure may concern citizen na tatawag agad ng pulis at ang pulis naman ay kelangan na makapagresponse within two minutes time dahil kung di makapag response within the time table eh siguradong may disciplinary action na gagawin. kaya madalas, isang police call lang maski di confirm ang stress call eh 2 hanggang 6 na police mobile ang makikita mong darating. saka walang prank calls dahil nakaregister ang mga simcard ng mga mobile phones. any unregistered network simcards are automatically deactivated. subukan lang nilang manloko ng tawag sa police eh siguradong sila ang babalikan at kakasuhan ng mga pulis. one more thing nga pala, ang emergency numbers sa ibang bansa ay centralized like 911 sa USA at libreng tawag maski wala ka ng load sa phone mo.

as i remember THE KGB of russia produce a handgun , form as cigarrete pack operated by 2 pcs battery size aa,capable of firing 22 caliber of slug silently with poison its produce during cold war

then the bulgaria produce a gun ,called the RING gun 22 caliber

during assasssination of president Mckinley his assailant used a PALM GUN the size of this gun is same as palm with 22 cal bullet

modern tools or technology help the criminal to succed in their target

any type of weapons are out there in the market. you can even have it customize the way you like it. you can buy it by legal or illegal means. the main question is, do you have the money to buy it?

Scientifically speaking, a theory is a well substantiated idea that explains aspects of the natural world. Unfortunately other definitions of theory (such as a “guess” or a “hunch”) cause a great deal of confusion in the non-scientific world when dealing with the sciences. They are, in fact, two very different concepts.

Unfortunately, rabid creationists refuse to accept that.
Arguments culled from church pamphlets are deemed scientifically sound. One example is Jack Chick's, and his famous "Big Daddy" tracts.
(Read here:http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp)
Another is the Discovery Institute--a non-profit religious think tank that tries mightily to get "intelligent design" taught in American schools.
You might encounter some of the institute's arguments (for intelligent design) in some forums.
I think I read some of those arguments being peddled here, albeit somewhat clumsily on account of the poster's distinct lack of coherence in his writing style.

good morning! ako po si ronell, ang taong walang tulog :lol:

astig sa 70's bistro kagabi - Parokya Night.

Eto yung mga banda na 4 songs each, 1 cover song for Parokya ni Edgar:
- South Card (basta ganyan pagkakarinig ko)
- Talata (babae vocalist, astig, di na kelangan ng backup singer)
- Moonstar 88 (ang hot pla nya in person :lol: )
- Typecast (hands down, astig pati cover nila sa Parokya)
- Chicosci (nagkalat sa song ng parokya, nakalimutan lyrics)
- Kamikaze (stand up comedian plus rockstar :lol: )

sana next time makasama ko kayo dito, mainit nga lang pag sobrang daming tao :)

good morning! ako po si ronell, ang taong walang tulog :lol:

astig sa 70's bistro kagabi - Parokya Night.

Eto yung mga banda na 4 songs each, 1 cover song for Parokya ni Edgar:
- South Card (basta ganyan pagkakarinig ko)
- Talata (babae vocalist, astig, di na kelangan ng backup singer)
- Moonstar 88 (ang hot pla nya in person :lol: )
- Typecast (hands down, astig pati cover nila sa Parokya)
- Chicosci (nagkalat sa song ng parokya, nakalimutan lyrics)
- Kamikaze (stand up comedian plus rockstar :lol: )

sana next time makasama ko kayo dito, mainit nga lang pag sobrang daming tao :)

akala ko dun ka na nagpunta sa may pole dancer.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom