Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Off-the-grid does not solely mean living totally independent of the system but may also mean living "underground", being untraceable or anonymous, not in the database, unidentifiable (example, in social networking sites nowadays).

hehehe tama ka na you (and I and most probably others) cannot totally live off the grid 100%. But to me, what matters is "direction" especially if you are self-convinced on the matter. Good start on the things that you mentioned, BTW, considering your stage in life.

Me? Im also taking my little steps as far as my resources can take me. The world's problem is not solely my problem, but the world's. I don't need to carry all that weight on my shoulder. I'll just take that portion of the world's problem that is mine and make a decision/solution for it, especially if I have conviction about the said solution. If the rest of the world is not with me, I can't force them to be. I am satisfied that I have done my part which is actually for the world and for myself too. So the cause is not at all lost because at least I did it for myself even if it doesn't work for the whole world at all. That's the idea.

The prevalent religions today are prevalent because of the number of people that one way or the other chose to be in that religion or chose not to leave that religion. That works the same way in any kind of grouping or school-of-thought. Yes there is strength in numbers but if the safety nets are obviously week,you might want to weave your own parachute (especially if you are always skeptic and meticulous).

I'm off the grid but I use the grid. And more importantly, I exert effort not to be "used by it". Also in the process of getting ready for alternatives in case the grid collapses or becomes dysfunctional as a resource.

AND REMEMBER, that "Venus Project" in your video link will not commence until the "current system" or "the world as we know it" collapses. "Before re-emergence is destruction...before rebirth is death". And when that happens, what predicament do you think one most likely be in and where should he be instead?

The questions I post above are not really there to be answered but simply to be pondered... ;)

Last edited:
Well, Off-the-grid does not solely mean living totally independent of the system but may also mean living "underground", being untraceable or anonymous, not in the database, unidentifiable (example, in social networking sites nowadays).

hehehe tama ka na you (and I and most probably others) cannot totally live off the grid 100%. But to me, what matters is "direction" especially if you are self-convinced on the matter. Good start on the things that you mentioned, BTW, considering your stage in life.

Me? Im also taking my little steps as far as my resources can take me. The world's problem is not solely my problem, but the world's. I don't need to carry all that weight on my shoulder. I'll just take that portion of the world's problem that is mine and make a decision/solution for it, especially if I have conviction about the said solution. If the rest of the world is not with me, I can't force them to be. I am satisfied that I have done my part which is actually for the world and for myself too. So the cause is not at all lost because at least I did it for myself even if it doesn't work for the whole world at all. That's the idea.

The prevalent religions today are prevalent because of the number of people that one way or the other chose to be in that religion or chose not to leave that religion. That works the same way in any kind of grouping or school-of-thought. Yes there is strength in numbers but if the safety nets are obviously week,you might want to weave your own parachute (especially if you are always skeptic and meticulous).

I'm off the grid but I use the grid. And more importantly, I exert effort not to be "used by it". Also in the process of getting ready for alternatives in case the grid collapses or becomes dysfunctional as a resource.

AND REMEMBER, that "Venus Project" in your video link will not commence until the "current system" or "the world as we know it" collapses. "Before re-emergence is destruction...before rebirth is death". And when that happens, what predicament do you think one most likely be in and where should he be instead?

The questions I post above are not really there to be answered but simply to be pondered... ;)

nice.... just woke up.
pagkarefresh ko sa phone ko may reply ka pala. hehe

i agree with you. totally

oo nga pala kung interested ka sa mga possible solutions, kung may spare time ka panoorin mo yung 3rd docu. yung zeitgeist moving forward. kahit skip mo na yung 2nd docu yung addendum kc all about monetary system lng naman un eh sa tingin ko kuha mo na situation ng system natin.

mas exciting yun kc after nila iexpose yung problems, nag suggest sila ng possible solutions.

^omg, the spirit of mapanuri....again :rofl:
di na kita ma reach

edit:
deleted? huh

guys, curious ako diyan sa zeitergeist.. mapanood nga hmm

Last edited:
di na kita ma reach

edit:
deleted? huh

ahahaha! kabyos timing ng kamote. gagawa na nga lang ng kalokohan, tiyempo pa kung kelan umupo si papapio at naglogin. nakindatan tuloy

mukhang inspired ang troll kay ronell ah, ayaw tantanan ng kaparehong account. he he he....

di na kita ma reach

edit:
deleted? huh

mahaba yan.
bka tamarin ka hahaha
3 docu tig 2 and a half hours haha.

pero ang summary

zeitgeist the movie (2007) - about flaws ng religion. and konting conspiracy ng 9/11

zeitgeist addendum - about social and monetary system

zeitgeist moving forward - about what is natural behavior of humans. more like psychology of greed. then the other half is what may happen in the future.

^interesting...
Ok lang mahaba, halungkatin ko uli yung link na nakapost hehe

Last edited:
^ parang ganyan din gusto ko. Konti lang pinagkaiba.

sa wakas me nakita din akong post mo na hindi troll :lmao:

Tama na yang pag nga ngawa nyo jan, hndi yan makaka tulong s bayan, kung ang iniintindi nyo eh panu makaka tulong sa bayan hahanga pa ako s inyo, sabi nyo matatalino kayo, ang talino ay sa tama ginagamit hndi s walang ka kwenta kwentang gawain nyo,. iisang bansa tayo kaylangan natin ang isat isa, hndi pwde mayaman lang ang mangibabaw, hndi pde katoliko, hndi pde inc, d pde muslim, etc, at hndi pde atheist ang mangibabaw, ang kaylangan ay mg ka pantay pantay, at mg kaisa maging anu p man ang paniniwala mu,

ikaw din, sa halip na magtroll ka... tumulong ka sa mga magulang mo sa inyo, maghugas ka ng plato, maglinis ka ng bahay, wag kang mag net nang mag net kase wala naman kwenta ang posts mo...

pati yang siggy mo... kalokohan... true happiness? e takot na takot nga kahit buhay pa dahil naniniwala kayo sa impiyerno
sa "after-life" tanga!

Tama na yang pag nga ngawa nyo jan, hndi yan makaka tulong s bayan, kung ang iniintindi nyo eh panu makaka tulong sa bayan hahanga pa ako s inyo, sabi nyo matatalino kayo, ang talino ay sa tama ginagamit hndi s walang ka kwenta kwentang gawain nyo,. iisang bansa tayo kaylangan natin ang isat isa, hndi pwde mayaman lang ang mangibabaw, hndi pde katoliko, hndi pde inc, d pde muslim, etc, at hndi pde atheist ang mangibabaw, ang kaylangan ay mg ka pantay pantay, at mg kaisa maging anu p man ang paniniwala mu,

read your post. analyze. internalize. realize.

boom! sapul ka rin pala sa post mo

parang ikaw lang hehehe :rofl:
sir/mam/sir/mam:
1. san ba inspired yang account name mo?
2. lalaki ka ba talaga o babae?
3. nakailang computer ka na ginamit at ilang computer shop na pinuntahan mo?
:rofl:

sir tatakbo k po b dis coming election?
iboboto po kta!
:yipee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom