Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akala ko ba ang mga atis ay observant.

I'm not asking the way(how), ang tanong ko... ANO. Ikaw, ano ang sasabihin mo para maengganyo sila na itigl na ang ginagawa nila?

Ano ang sasabihin mo para malaman nila ang sitwasyon?

Ano ang sasabihin mo without implying fear to make them change?

ganto daw ata tol:

"dear brodahhhh,

did you know that drugs is extremely dangerous to someones health.

i am not saying this to scare you but I think you should stop since it can ruin your life.

still, the decision is up to you....

if you want to become non existent then go ahead. It's your choice. I am not a hero ya know..

besides, what will i get if i will say to you that it is not the right thing to do.

following science there's no "good" and "bad" in the first place. So feel free to do what you want.

But your burial is pain in the ass so please just die without giving me any obligations."

no fear..:lol:

kidding around ;0

ganto daw ata tol:

"dear brodahhhh,

did you know that drugs is extremely dangerous to someones health.

i am not saying this to scare you but I think you should stop since it can ruin your life.

still, the decision is up to you....

if you want to become non existent then go ahead. It's your choice. I am not a hero ya know..

besides, what will i get if i will say to you that it is not the right thing to do.

following science there's no "good" and "bad" in the first place. So feel free to do what you want.

But your burial is pain in the ass so please just die without giving me any obligations."

no fear..:lol:

kidding around ;0

I don't think this will be the advise you'll give to someone you dearly love like your brother or sister or best friend.

"did you know that drugs is extremely dangerous to someones health. " here is the implication of fear, no matter what words of decoration you'll say, telling people the devastating and painful result of what they're doing implies fear.

simple, sabihin mo na makakasama sa kanya ang illegal drugs and masisira lang ang buhay nya at masama sa kanyang health...

This is not pananakot..

This is stating the negative effects of the drugs...

Ang pananakot ay ang ginagawa ng mga magulang sa makulit na bata katulad ng "kukunin ka ng mama sa kanto" o kaya "di ka bibigyan ng gift ni santa claus"

katulad ng ginagawa ng religion... ayan ang panankot...

tska there are actual, VERIFIABLE, BACKED BY PROOF AND EVIDENCE scary effects naman talaga ang drugs e.

parang nagpayo ka sa isang bata na wag makipaglaro sa wild tiger. there is no way na idedescribe mo yung mangyayari without it being kind of scary.

scaring someone with something na di naman sure or something flat out horseshit is a different thing.

lalo na kung yung pinagbabawal e bawal lang dahil sa libro or sa kwento..

drugs actually will harm you, pati tigre, pati paglalaro sa highway..

on the other hand..

di pagkilala kay god, premarital sex, same sex relationship, occasional na paginom, masturbating. doesnt actually harm you.. so ang pananakot dahil sa paggawa nun.. is not really warranted.

if anything, mas para sa nananakot yun kesa dun sa tinatakot. para bang he/she has to do it, para he/she can feel good about him/herself.

Last edited:
karaniwan na talaga ginagamit ang supernatural na nilalang sa pananakot

aswang
ginamit panakot sa panahon ng kastila,pero ang aswang at momo ngayon ay ginagamit panakot sa batang ayaw matulog o makulit

santa claus,
panakot sa batang ayaw mautusan ,matigas ang ulo

Dios,imperno
panakot para sa matatanda ,bata,dalaga,binata , kung ayaw mapunta sa imperno mag ikapu ka ,gumawa ka mabuti para mapunta ka sa langit at hindi sa imperno

illegal drugs, matatawag bang pananakot ang masamang epekto nito ,palagay ko hindi na ito pananakot ,sapagkat ang mga doctor o chemist ay nagsasabi din masama ang epekto nito sa katawan,

kaya kung magasasabi ka man kaninoman na masama ang paggamit ng illegal drugs, hindi ito masasabing pananakot kasi public knowledge naman may masamang epekto ito

nagbabahagi ,gandang tanghali mga ksb

Last edited:
tska there are actual, VERIFIABLE, BACKED BY PROOF AND EVIDENCE scary effects naman talaga ang drugs e.

parang nagpayo ka sa isang bata na wag makipaglaro sa wild tiger. there is no way na idedescribe mo yung mangyayari without it being kind of scary.

scaring someone with something na di naman sure or something flat out horseshit is a different thing.

lalo na kung yung pinagbabawal e bawal lang dahil sa libro or sa kwento..

drugs actually will harm you, pati tigre, pati paglalaro sa highway..

on the other hand..

di pagkilala kay god, premarital sex, same sex relationship, occasional na paginom, masturbating. doesnt actually harm you.. so ang pananakot dahil sa paggawa nun.. is not really warranted.

if anything, mas para sa nananakot yun kesa dun sa tinatakot. para bang he/she has to do it, para he/she can feel good about him/herself.

anong libro po kuya???

I believe din po na di pagkilala kay god, premarital sex, occasional na paginom, ay may direct na harm sa atin.

pero same goes din naman po sa incest at bestiality... Incest won't harm you directly. Even BESTIALITY

ayon na rin po sa wiki answers: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_sex_between_girl_and_a_dog_harmful

napakaliit lang ng chance na makakakuha ka ng disease.

dun po sa isang thread di ko na po kayo nasagot. Pero pwede ko po ba ulit malaman yung side nyo sa usaping ito??

anong libro po kuya???

alin mang libro. usually yung mga librong pinagbabatayan ng mga tao sa buhay nila. bible, koran etc..

I believe din po na di pagkilala kay god, premarital sex, occasional na paginom, ay may direct na harm sa atin.

ano ano ang direct harm na dinudulot nito?!

pero same goes din naman po sa incest at bestiality... Incest won't harm you directly. Even BESTIALITY

ayon na rin po sa wiki answers: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_sex_between_girl_and_a_dog_harmful

napakaliit lang ng chance na makakakuha ka ng disease.

you seem to have a certain attachment to those two things ah. hehe..

anyway, yung source mo (wiki answers) makes me think this just a troll account and you dont really believe what youre saying.. (di naman kita masisisi, trolling can be fun paminsan minsan hehe.. lalo na yung covert trolling).

dun po sa isang thread di ko na po kayo nasagot. Pero pwede ko po ba ulit malaman yung side nyo sa usaping ito??

aah... so nabasa mo na yun sagot ko, papaulit mo lang?!

ok sige. eto sabi ko dun.. incest and beastiality is fun. lalo na pag sabay, may brother is a pig.. (unlike nora aunor's) we do the deed every now and then.. and i am not even ashamed.

homesexuality, incest, beastility sandwich. take a bite, it is alright.

pero im not sure kung yun nga sinabi ko dun sa thread na yun, pakicheck na lang uli. :)

simple, sabihin mo na makakasama sa kanya ang illegal drugs and masisira lang ang buhay nya at masama sa kanyang health...

This is not pananakot..

This is stating the negative effects of the drugs...

Ang pananakot ay ang ginagawa ng mga magulang sa makulit na bata katulad ng "kukunin ka ng mama sa kanto" o kaya "di ka bibigyan ng gift ni santa claus"

katulad ng ginagawa ng religion... ayan ang panankot...

At first, i thought that atis are observant. i was wrong, second i thought that atis are realistic, wrong again.

"This is not pananakot..

This is stating the negative effects of the drugs..."

Yes stating the negative effects of drugs, at ano ang isasagot ng isang taong desperado sa buhay?

"Hindi ako TAKOT mamatay! wala na akong pakialam kung anong mangyayari sa akin".

"I'm not afraid of wild tiger", Speed thrills but kills!,"I'm not afraid to die,it's gotta be Ride or Die!", hindi ako takot !

Patunay lang yan that in the REAL LIFE, no matter how you twist those words, with evidence or not, stating the negative side of a certain action implies fear.

The issue here is about love, kasi nagsabi jan na kasama nyong atis, na dapat ang love ay walang halong pananakot.

So my question is, what will you say to make someone you dearly love turn from his evil deeds without implying fear.

Yes, sir and ma'am. It is impossible to compel a person from his miserable situation without telling him/her what will be the negative effect of what he is doing. Worst if he is enjoying and feel happy about what he is doing.

Specially when a person is you dearly love, you would do anything to make him/her turn from his bad habits. That's the reality.

Now, back to the question. Is there any answer to my question without the implication of fear? I want a realistic answer.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sabihin mo na lang "Your too cool to do drugs".

Ayan walang pananakot yan,

Kaw ba? Ano ba ang "realistic" answer mo?

Kasi mukang may sagot ka eh, baka hanggang tanong ka lang at puna wala ka namang sagot...

Katulad ng isa dito na gumawa ng thread tapos di makasagot sa mga tanong.., puro palusot and segway,
walang laman.XD

Last edited:
he he may bisita ah,ok ,ang pananakot ng biblia o god ng biblia ay fantasy na pananakot pati matanda nagiging isip bata pag tinakot na mapupunta sa imperno

sempre pag sinabi mo naman sa tao masama mag take ng illegal drug , its sound na may pananakot yon,pero hindi fantasy na pananakot yon ,katulad ng imperno na legend o fantasy sa pananakot he he he

alin mang libro. usually yung mga librong pinagbabatayan ng mga tao sa buhay nila. bible, koran etc..

The biggest problem about atis is Assumption. And they don't seem to notice that most of the things they stand for are based on assumptions. They appear to be realistic and they always say that to see is to believe, truth must be based on facts and evidence and reason. But the reality is they are all mislead. They sound so serious on questioning people's beliefs but when asked about what the things they really stand for and present their so called 'evidence', they will answer you nonsense gibberish. This is going to be fun. Hehehe.

I will focus on the Bible because I stand for the Bible.

Now, first question:

What makes you think that the Bible is not true?

Dahil hindi pa natin nakita ang Diyos na sinasabi ng Bible hindi ibig sabihin hindi ito totoo.

At first, sino bang maniniwala that steel and iron can fly faster than the speed of sound?

Sino ba maniniwala na posible ng isang taong lumabas sa mundo at maglakbay sa buwan?

Before anyone proved that the Earth is round, the book of Job already told us that the Earth is round.

The Bible tells that no one sees God in person and continue to live. That statement is still true even today.

The Bible warns us that false prophets and false teachers will soon arise and will trick and teach lies to prevent everyone from knowing the truth. And that is very true in our time. It is the devil's idea. Kaya napakarami ng relihiyon at iba't ibang paniniwala. Kung sino man ang nagpasimuno ng Santa Claus, at ano pang mga alamat ay walang kinalaman ang Bible.

At hindi porke some religion are proven to be false or wrong in thier teaching, mag-aasume ka na that the Bible is not true just because they claim that dito nila binabase ang kanilang mga aral.

2nd question:

Nagbabasa ka ba ng Bible?

How can you be so sure that you understood it right?

Here's a test, to see if you do really understand something about a book that you claim to be just like the other fairy tales.

"Ecclesiastes 1:2."

Please give me a correct interpretation of that verse without reading Bible articles, without google or wikipedia of anything. Just your own interpretation. Just get your answer from the Bible.
you may read the entire Ecclesiastes or refer to the Book of Kings to see the life of Solomon( the writer of Ecclesiastes) para malaman mo kung ano ang ibig sabihin niya at bakit niya nasabi ang verse na yan. Yes, extracting the root cause. Diba mahilig kayo mga atis sa evidence and facts mahilig kayo maniwala sa mga theory,and always looking for the beginning, kaya nga naniniwala kayo sa Evolution, then present me the correct explanation of this verse. Magpatulong ka sa mga ka-atis mo dito sa SB bastah ang usapan, you get the answer from the bible alone, and dont read Bible encyclopedias or sermon outlines. This is to see if you really understand the Bible and you have the right to claim that it is just an Israeli fairy tale.

3rd question: How much do you know about history?

Did you have any idea about how many Bible prophecies fulfilled by history?

How much do you know about Jeremiah's prophecy and fulfilled in the History of Babylon?

How much do you know about Daniel's 70 weeks, how it is related to Jesus' Revelation to John?

All places mentioned in the Bible did really exists,or existed as proven by historians and archaeologist, people who I believe are far smarter than you.

—Isaiah 6:13. Consider God's blessing on his chosen people Israel. Look at the map people, look at the map. Israel is one of the smallest nation in the world, surrounded by hostile nations of the Middle East, but none utterly Destroy this Holy Land. How about the battle of Yum Kippur? from October 6 to 25, 1973. In spite of being a small nation, but it is far more superior in military power than any middle eastern country. It is very illogical to see a nation so small but overpowers larger nations simultaneously in wars.Look back at history, read history books, evaluate the past to see if the events contradicts the Words of God. In Genesis, God promised Abraham that whosoever will bless him God will also bless. Look at USA, Israel's ally. Although USA is rapidly deteriorating in terms of morality, and slowly departing from the Word of God, but still it is the most advance country.

How about the Jesus' Prophecy of the Temple of Jerusalem?

Who would have thought such magnificent and wonderful structure will be destroyed. Jesus told His apostles that none shall be left, not even one stone standing over the other. All parts will be broken into pieces and utterly destroyed.

40 years after Jesus' victorious death, Siege of Jerusalem by Romans fulfilled this Prophecy. Josephus the Historian tells the details regarding this terrible event.

4th question: Reason, you want to understand how and why.

Assuming that I am God,

Okay, you want to understand? Let's see if your algae based brain is qualified to understand everything if I'm going to explain to you. First you must answer these questions. If you pass then there is a chance that you can really understand all the explanation of everything.

These are the questions:

job 38:16-41.

16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,

38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,

40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

Before these things were scientifically discovered, the Bible already speaks these things.

It is found in the Book of Job chapter 38-40.

sample questions lang yan sa taas from chapter 38, pero i want you to answer chapter 38-40.

God will be waiting for your answers. Kapag na-anser mo lahat ng tanong ko from 1st to 4th. panalo ka na.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Sabihin mo na lang "Your too cool to do drugs".

Ayan walang pananakot yan,

Kaw ba? Ano ba ang "realistic" answer mo?

Kasi mukang may sagot ka eh, baka hanggang tanong ka lang at puna wala ka namang sagot...

Katulad ng isa dito na gumawa ng thread tapos di makasagot sa mga tanong.., puro palusot and segway,
walang laman.XD

kunghindi mo alam kung ano ang issue, wag kang sagot ng sagot.

Siyempre, wala talagang sagot. If you want to make people turn from evil deeds, implication of fear must be present to make the person realize the necessity to turn back from his evil deeds. My point is, don't accuse God as not being loving and kind just because he implies fear in convincing us to turn from our evil deeds.

Kung hinde nakikita ang impyerno, hindi ibig sabihin hindi totoo. Marami mga bagay noon na iniisip ng tao ay imposible at beyond reason pero nagiging posible na ngayun. Na gets nyo na? Puro kasi kau daldal.

urfli911,

stop posting on this thread since your purpose is just to engage in debates. The title of this thread should have alerted you to the fact that it is peopled by atheists and agnostics who are diametrically opposed and don't give a **** about your/our theistic beliefs. Our rule is very clear and very self explanatory.. And I have expounded on it countless of times already.

So I'm keeping this simple. Post one more comment/reply on this thread and your account will be suspended. Your call.

And no, I'm not singling you out. Any other member, atheist or not, who will post provocative/incendiary images, comments, rejoinders or whatnot against other religion will get the same treatment.

Last edited:
urfli911,

stop posting on this thread since your purpose is just to engage in debates. The title of this thread should have alerted you to the fact that it is peopled by atheists and agnostics who are diametrically opposed and don't give a **** about your/our theistic beliefs. Our rule is very clear and very self explanatory.. And I have expounded on it countless of times already.

So I'm keeping this simple. Post one more comment/reply on this thread and your account will be suspended. Your call.

And no, I'm not singling you out. Any other member, atheist or not, who will post provocative/incendiary images, comments, rejoinders or whatnot against other religion will get the same treatment.

Oy Savior ng mga atis, di na makasagot kaya nagsumbong. Akala ko may ibubuga mga free thinking nyo. First of all Mr. moderator, my posting is not purely to engage in debates. My posting is for them "And no, I'm not singling" this posting for everyone including you Mr. Moderator who don't give a SHIT(spell it out, wag kang mahiya sa tabas ng dila mo.) about what? my beliefs? This is not about my beliefs, this is about the truthfulness of the Bible. I'm giving them idea that we cannot deny God's existence just because he don't deal with us personally.

I'm concern about the soul of these poor mislead atheists Mr.moderator. And I'm using every means to compel them from their evil thoughts. At hidi ako takot sa suspension mo, Symbianize is not invulnerable,don't ever forget that. Your call.

I just need answers from them. Give them chance, or maybe you should take time to read my posts yourself, baka ito na ang huling pagkakaton mo para mabasa ang katotohanan.

Thanks, have a nice day Mr . Moderator.:salute::salute::salute:

Oy Savior ng mga atis, di na makasagot kaya nagsumbong. Akala ko may ibubuga mga free thinking nyo. First of all Mr. moderator, my posting is not purely to engage in debates. My posting is for them "And no, I'm not singling" this posting for everyone including you Mr. Moderator who don't give a SHIT(spell it out, wag kang mahiya sa tabas ng dila mo.) about what? my beliefs? This is not about my beliefs, this is about the truthfulness of the Bible. I'm giving them idea that we cannot deny God's existence just because he don't deal with us personally.

I'm concern about the soul of these poor mislead atheists Mr.moderator. And I'm using every means to compel them from their evil thoughts. At hidi ako takot sa suspension mo, Symbianize is not invulnerable,don't ever forget that. Your call.

I just need answers from them. Give them chance, or maybe you should take time to read my posts yourself, baka ito na ang huling pagkakaton mo para mabasa ang katotohanan.

mr urfli911,AA place namin ito at bisita ka namin dito,sana wag mong pagpilitan ang gusto mong mangyari sa amin,kung napapansin mo hindi kami nagpost ng aming sariling paniniwala sa catholic corner ni unleash at sa born again christian corner,kasi umiiwas kami makasakit ng damdamin nila

sana umiwas gingawa mong iyan,hindi ka namin pinpansin gaano kasi baka maglock place namin na AA:upset::upset:

i also follow bible kuya.

ano ano ang direct harm na dinudulot nito?!

oopss... sorry po kuya typo.

i mean
I believe din po na di natin masasabi na ang di pagkilala kay god, premarital sex, occasional na paginom ay may direct na harm sa atin.

you seem to have a certain attachment to those two things ah. hehe..

anyway, yung source mo (wiki answers) makes me think this just a troll account and you dont really believe what youre saying.. (di naman kita masisisi, trolling can be fun paminsan minsan hehe.. lalo na yung covert trolling).

to be honest :lol: minsan sa ibang post ko prinoprovoke ko ibang atheist... paano naman po kasi nakakasiguro agad sila na wala talagang dyos. Eh i believe na no one here can completely prove na wala talagang dyos. Liban nalang kung may FAITH din sila gaya namin...

I mean they have faith na wala talagang dyos.. As we have faith in GOD :lol:

aah... so nabasa mo na yun sagot ko, papaulit mo lang?!

ok sige. eto sabi ko dun.. incest and beastiality is fun. lalo na pag sabay, may brother is a pig.. (unlike nora aunor's) we do the deed every now and then.. and i am not even ashamed.

homesexuality, incest, beastility sandwich. take a bite, it is alright.

pero im not sure kung yun nga sinabi ko dun sa thread na yun, pakicheck na lang uli. :)

opo kuya pa ulit lang... medyo magulo po kasi yung dun eh.

I won't take a bite. I am still a virgin :rofl:

Last edited:

abay, I admire your courage kuya. Pero i guess di nyo ata ang kasabihang: "the boss is always right"

well sayang kuya... baka di nyo na mabasa to at sayang din at di ko mababasa ang ibang mga post mo... bye bye

sana gumawa ka ng multi account at magbalik :lol:

nga pala paanong invulnerable kuya??

sabihin nyo lang po pag me plano kayo sa trolling.. tulong ako pag may time :D

skid here b.t.w ..

kahit dos pwd na :D

i have 5 hard shitting vps.. I can help

edit: joke na nga lang... baka magalit si padre. mahirap na at baka matangal pa UN ko :D

Last edited:
kakaawa lang ung iba na hindi naniniwala sa dyos dahil pinapaasa lang cla ng syensya na lahat ng bagay ay may pinagmulan at may paliwanag pero ang totoo ay limited lang ang kaalaman ng tao ibig sabihin hindi lahat ng bagay ay kayang sagutin ng syensya....

matagal na ang labanan ng syensya at ng religion, para sakin i believe in God... ask ko lang sa mga non believer na pano ka nagkaroon ng paghinga, pag iisip at pakiramdam if god not exist? happy ako na may god ako at karamihan ng panalangin ko natutupad minsan imposibleng mangyari hinihiling ko pero natutumad nya.. God bless you all

DDOS no place here ,it is many they try here ,but many time they failed

well girl, don't let me wear my mask.(if you know what I mean)

although I only learned how to use computer around 2 and a half years ago. Don't say something like "your sure".

well, i am here to ask. Trolling is a part if i am not satisfied with the answer..

I see that you don't believe in GOD.. don't worry. He don't believe you either :D

edit: last ot na talaga.. sana cool lang si padre.. parang nakakaramdam na ako eh :D
ignore mode nalang ako pag nagkataon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom