Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddos ,denial of service attack or artificial internet traffic in order not reach the SB is what you mean.

Last edited:
Sarap mag backread..:rofl:

May nakindatan na pala haha..

Nakakatawa talaga si Urfli...

sabi nga ni Neil Grauss De Tyson " If you want to assert the truth, first make sure it is not a oppinion you desperately want to be true"

abay, I admire your courage kuya. Pero i guess di nyo ata ang kasabihang: "the boss is always right"

well sayang kuya... baka di nyo na mabasa to at sayang din at di ko mababasa ang ibang mga post mo... bye bye

sana gumawa ka ng multi account at magbalik :lol:

nga pala paanong invulnerable kuya??

sabihin nyo lang po pag me plano kayo sa trolling.. tulong ako pag may time :D

skid here b.t.w ..

kahit dos pwd na :D

i have 5 hard shitting vps.. I can help

edit: joke na nga lang... baka magalit si padre. mahirap na at baka matangal pa UN ko :D

That is not "courage/bravery" but "being arrogant" which is very evident... XD

Last edited:
Ano gagawin nyo I-Ddos nyo ang symbianize nanaman hay naku!! :pray:
lol gawin mo may pamask mask ka pa nalalaman lol... hahaha ano ka anonymous lol kwento mo sa pagong :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
i am not an athiest i am a believer of Jesus Christ

actually Faith is Hoping for the Things which is not unseen

Without Faith is Impossible to Please GOD.

kahit anong gwin mo kung wala kang Faith kay GOD hndi sya mag rereveal kasi my doubt ka sa heart mo

Hell is Real
Jesus Christ not come to condemn the World but to saves us from their sin.

Akala ko ba ang mga atis ay observant.

I'm not asking the way(how), ang tanong ko... ANO. Ikaw, ano ang sasabihin mo para maengganyo sila na itigl na ang ginagawa nila?

Base sa tanong ko, given na ikaw ang nakakaalam sa sitwasyon, ikaw ang magpapayo. Hindi para alamin mo pa ang sitwasyon ( "pag alam mo na ang sitwasyon, then you can speak to them")

Ano ang sasabihin mo para malaman nila ang sitwasyon?

Ano ang sasabihin mo without implying fear to make them change?

Understand them first? You already understand the situation, we already understand that illegal drugs is bad, too much wine is bad, driving very fast is bad, cigarettes can cause cancer.

suppose the person tells you that he/she went through a lot like family problems, heart broke, frustration kasi kadalasan ito ang dahilan, that drove him/her to these vices, then balik sa question. Ano ang sasabihin mo?

At kung tatanungin ka nila kung bakit kailangan nila tumigil sa droga, ANO ang isasagot mo without implying fear?

Thanks.

too bad your account is somehow banned before I can answer your question.
but anyway, I will answer you coz I know you will read this somehow.

I know you asked ANO, but you cannot tell what you are suppose to say if you don't know HOW to tell it. yes, I know that my beloved is using illegal drugs. but do I really know what's going on thru their minds why they take those drugs?
Originally Posted by urfli911 View Post
Pwede bang magtanong, kapag alam mo na ang ginagawa ng isa sa mga minamahal mo, let's say, a sister or brother or your gf.bf,of maybe bestfriend, ay mali at pag nagpatuloy siya sa kangyang ginagawa ay may mangyayaring masama sa kanya, like for example taking illegal drugs.

Ano ba ang sasabihin mo sa kanya na walang halong pananakot.?

Thanks.

kung alam ko ang reason from the start pa lang eh for sure umpisa pa lang eh mapapagsabihan ko na sila, but the situation you have given says that they still continue their bad habbits, so it means that there is something going on that I don't know because even if I knew they are in this bad habit, they still continue to do it. so there is something hidden that I should know, understand and analyze on how I can say it to them that they will take with understanding. so once you know the HOW, then you will know the WHAT that you are asking on me.

kahit anong gwin mo kung wala kang Faith kay GOD hndi sya mag rereveal kasi my doubt ka sa heart mo

Hell is Real
Bro Dhanzboy, Eto kakapost nya lang oh !! :rofl: :rofl: siya rin to

Hell is Real

without faith is impossible to please god tama ba? but then again we should come back from the start. how do you have faith? by believing in something right? what IF what you believe is not true? how can you be sure that the god you believe in is true?

that should be said first before bluntly saying that on this thread. mahirap kasi pag gossip lang, dapat may proof ka sa mga sinasabi mo bago mo ito ipangalandakan. dahil pag hindi totoo ang sinasabi mo, eh lilitaw na isa kang baliw.

Bro Dhanzboy, Eto kakapost nya lang oh !! :rofl: :rofl: siya rin to

medyo nagbackread ako ako sa mga sagot nya. natawa na lang ako dahil feeling nya eh sure sya sa mga sinasabi nya without looking at the situations. pag ba nag drugs na eh may dapat bang sabihin directly sa taong gumagamit ng drugs ang iyong payo without knowing why he use drugs? kung meron eh super genius na sya.

971670_627768527244162_573756450_n.jpg

teka ang ibig sabihin ba ng AA

atheist agnostic??

:slap:

dafuq have I done?

lavaboy??

hmm... parang familiar yung U.N

taga tbn po ba kayo kua??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom