Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevertheless science has shown us clearly that one level of belief in God and overall spirituality is shaped not only by a mix of family environment and upbringing--which is not surprising--but also by our genes. Twin studies conducted around the world in the U.S., the Netherlands and Australia as well as ours in the U.K. show a 40 to 50 percent genetic component to belief in God.
http://www.popsci.com/node/76679/?c...2&spJobID=329824420&spReportId=MzI5ODI0NDIwS0

also includes twins who were raised apart

Do you need a co-pilot that doesn't exist?

n6lxwjq.jpg

god REJECTS god

IIkwvoL.png

grabe magalit ang iba doon,parang hindi mga theist pag nagalit hak hak hak:rofl::rofl:

natawa naman ako sa mga banat doon ni jayroll... tinitira ang kanyang mga sariling reply dun sa thread mo... hahaha! nanggagalaiti na ata sa inis e

Last edited:
despite the advancement of sciences.
belief systems still intact.

Last edited:
Aha! nagkakasiyahan pala kayo dito ah! nabuhay pala si dhanzboy nung hindi na active si pusero, ano kaya kung tawagin ko siya ulit dito pati na si cutehuckfinn ng PD para kumpleto ang tropa? :rofl:

despite the advancement of sciences.
belief systems still intact.

you said systemS - plural. that is correct. madami ang religion sa mundo. if any one of those had an advantage like backup from a real deity, then you would expect it to have taken over the world by now

potek, wala nagpost after ko magpost kagabi hanggang ngayon?

omg i just found an interesting thread

masama po ba maging ANTICHRIST ? :noidea:

Boss clarify ko lang po ha, iba po ang pagiging Atheist sa pagiging Anti Christ. Common misconception kasi na porke't atheist ka eh satanista ka na :rofl: Katulad ko, nung sinabi ko sa mga tropa ko na I'm an atheist (from being a Catholic) eh inakala agad nila na anti christ ako :slap:

^Even so, pre. I disagree pa din na "masama" maging "anti-christ". If someone is against the "teaching" of jesus christ "masama" na sya? Depende how one define the word "masama". :D

Meron din namang term na "The Anti-Christ" who is believed to be one particular "being"... associated with the number "666", remember? hehehe. So hindi pwede marami yun at hindi pwedeng lahat ng atheist ay si "the anti-christ". "Possibly" isa lang sa atin. Baka ako? :lol:

Last edited:
Boss clarify ko lang po ha, iba po ang pagiging Atheist sa pagiging Anti Christ. Common misconception kasi na porke't atheist ka eh satanista ka na :rofl: Katulad ko, nung sinabi ko sa mga tropa ko na I'm an atheist (from being a Catholic) eh inakala agad nila na anti christ ako :slap:

Anong misconception? pare ang anti christ ay ang lahat ng mga taong ayaw tanggapin ang mga turo ni christ. so kung hindi ka naniniwala ni christ papaano mo matatanggap aral nya? hindi talaga. in conclusion my friend all the atheists who believe there is no god and of kors no christ also are all ANTICHRIST. napakasimpleng paliwanag lang naman yun iniiwasan nyo pa. now kung ang definition mo ng antichrist ay satanism, ang tanong saan mo napulot yang hearsay na yan at paniwalang paniwala kayo? ilatag nyo rito ebidensya nyo.

^Even so, pre. I disagree pa din na "masama" maging "anti-christ". If someone is against the "teaching" of jesus christ "masama" na sya? Depende how one define the word "masama". :D

Meron din namang term na "The Anti-Christ" who is believed to be one particular "being"... associated with the number "666", remember? hehehe. So hindi pwede marami yun at hindi pwedeng lahat ng atheist ay si "the anti-christ". "Possibly" isa lang sa atin. Baka ako? :lol:

Ito si miss conception baka anak ka ni gabby lava! saan ba galing ang word na anti christ? saan mo din ba makikita ang word na christ? bible ang dapat mo basehan dre. at ang sabi dun kung ayaw mo tanggapin si jesus ay ikaw antichrist ka. ang nasaisip kasi nyo yung antichrist ay iisang tao lang at yun sa lucifer pero hindi e kasi tumutukoy yun sa individuals belief. pero huwag kang mag alala pede ka naman maging mabait kahit antichrist ka yun nga lang kung totoo c jesus at mga teachings nya e di sigurado kana kung saan ka pupulutin dun sa kangkungan.

Anong misconception? pare ang anti christ ay ang lahat ng mga taong ayaw tanggapin ang mga turo ni christ. so kung hindi ka naniniwala ni christ papaano mo matatanggap aral nya? hindi talaga. in conclusion my friend all the atheists who believe there is no god and of kors no christ also are all ANTICHRIST. napakasimpleng paliwanag lang naman yun iniiwasan nyo pa. now kung ang definition mo ng antichrist ay satanism, ang tanong saan mo napulot yang hearsay na yan at paniwalang paniwala kayo? ilatag nyo rito ebidensya nyo.

Iba ang pagiging anti christ sa pagiging atheist. Being an anti christ means that you are AGAINST the teachings of "God". Being an atheist means that you don't believe that "God" exists at all.

Here's a brief explanation from a fellow atheist: "An atheist is the one who does not believe in any supernatural beings, deities, state of personal being, and essentially asserts that life is just to live life to the fullest, grow old and die, we are merely here as a product of the evolutionary process. Atheism is simply the absence of a belief that any deity or god exist.

An Anti-Christ is against the Christ, a person who believes there is a super natural being but is against Him, but is basically one who is against or attempts to draw away from the followers of Jesus, thats why it’s called “Anti”-Christ if you fail to read the quote."

And I didn't say na un ang definition ko, as I said "Un ang akala ng mga ka tropa ko" un ang misconception nila, not mine. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom