Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
ano ibig sabihin nung mga "heir" sa ilalim ng mga names sa symbianize. puro Gods pa. apparently si athena yung sakin hehe..

heir .namana ,o pinamana ,tagapagmana,gods, mga dios sa lumang greyego na myths din lahat

Para po sa mga naghahanap ng mga atheist ebooks, bisitahin lang po ang aking mga posts.
Maari po kayong mag-request at titingnan ko kung makakahanap po ako. :)

Attachments

• Atheist_symbol.jpg
    Atheist_symbol.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
I find it funny that people posting in FB about jesus to help save the philippines from the floods. why ask help the so called divine being if that same divine person sent the

typhoon? :rofl:

pagsubok lamang ni god nila yan ,para malaman nila na may god talagang ng exist ,,dibaaaaaaaaaa,ganonnnnnn daw yonnn

yan ang sinabi ko sa friend ko na nagdadasal na iiwas daw ang bagyo sa Visayas. sabi ko pag didinig ng dios yan ibig sabihin may peperwisyuhin namang iba ang bagyo.

HELLO! Fellow Heathens...

News Flash!

Click below for info...

Iglesia Ni Cristo Refused Shelter For Super Typhoon Haiyan Victims in Philippines

The INC Pride. The Body of Christ suffered and died for the people and with the people. Untouched by storm but closed to the needs of the people around it who became homeless.

That's a religion for you...

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Heathens...

New Flash!

Iglesia Ni Cristo Refused Shelter For Super Typhoon Haiyan Victims in Philippines

That's religion for you...

Last edited:
pagsubok lamang ni god nila yan ,para malaman nila na may god talagang ng exist ,,dibaaaaaaaaaa,ganonnnnnn daw yonnn

it's easy to link everything that is happening to god. good things, god did it. bad things, it's only a test of faith.
but the main point is, like most people say that everything is god's will. then why pray if it's already planned? if it is really planned, why pray to make miracles in disasters like this typhoon? there's no sense in praying if we look at it like that.

- - - Updated - - -

@pROAddictus

a religion of faith will shelter everybody regardless of their faith in time of trouble.

tama nga ang INC, sila nga lang ang maisa-save. kasi ayaw nilang magpasilong ng mga tao sa oras ng pangangailangan. bwa ha ha....

mabuti pa ang aso at maski sino ay pwedeng makisilong sa kanyang dog house sa oras ng pananalanta ng bagyo.

@dhanzboy...

kupal talaga yang mga ganyang teachings no? nanloloko ng mga tao for their own sake... hahaha! in the first place, kalokohan na talaga ang religion...

kailangan aral pa sa greek gods para malaman kung sino ang mas mataas ang rank. hirap naman hehe

waaaaaa....

nakalimutan ko na ang rankings ng mga yan. kelangan malaman mo rin ang family tree nila para maintindihan ng husto. pero si zeus ang pinakamataas na rank sa lahat. pero syempre may area of specialty ang bawat isa like poseidon when it comes to water, hades for underworld and ares when it comes to war.

- - - Updated - - -

@dhanzboy...

kupal talaga yang mga ganyang teachings no? nanloloko ng mga tao for their own sake... hahaha! in the first place, kalokohan na talaga ang religion...

that's why I have walked out of religion and turned atheist. teachings have flaws and most of the time they are just brainwashing peoples mind for their own agenda. ang mga tao naman na nasasakupan, takot o hindi marunong magtanong sa mga aral na ipinipilit sa kanila. ano yan, no questions asked? if somebody questioned the teachings eh out ka na? nagpapatawa ba sila? ha ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

I've been seeing again some video on FB regarding about "HAARP" or High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.
I've watched the video but I saw a flaw on their explanation to link any super typhoon into it.
they've explained that HAARP can manipulate weather using AM radio waves at high wattage making ionosphere to push up and jetstream need to fill up the stratosphere making weather pattern change.

so as I see it, it is possible to do that but no that technology cannot control the weather, it can manipulate in some way to make the weather stronger but it will be in random and only near that area only. the process also does not guarantee 100% success in manipulating weather.

mapaminsala ba dios nyo?

dios ba ang may gawa ng lahat ?

Bagyong mapaminsala ,bagyong nakakamatay,bagyong nagtatanggal ng pangarap,bagyong nagpapabalo,bagyong nagpapaulila

katanggap tangap ba ang ganyan, kung dios din ang may gawa ng bagyo

^

in the first place wala pong diyos...

so kalokohan po na sisisihin at pagbintangan na ang lahat ng may pakana, gawa at kagustuhan nito ay ang diyos...

ito po ang tinatawag na natural disaster...

o kaya gawa ng HAARP technology?

HAARP technology? Nabasa ko yang nabanggit ng isang conspiracist. Hayahay...gawa daw ng illuminati :P

totoo yan. may ganyan sa red alert e. super weapon ng allied. sa soviet naman nuclear.

totoo naman may nuke diba? samakatuwid. totoo yang weather control hehehe

I respect your belief :)

But I just would like to ask.. If there is no God, so which means that you don't believe in creation?

What do you believe about human origins and how the universe was formed? :)

Thanks sa sasagot :)

I respect your belief :)

But I just would like to ask.. If there is no God, so which means that you don't believe in creation?

What do you believe about human origins and how the universe was formed? :)

Thanks sa sasagot :)

naturally, atheist don't believe in creation made by god.
what do we believe? most of us believe in big bang, abiogenesis and evolution because thet give us more logic and more acceptable explanation rather than magic.

musta na mga heathens.. Let's do something for bohol.. mag rerepack daw ang mga ka-sb natin sa GMA..

it's easy to link everything that is happening to god. good things, god did it. bad things, it's only a test of faith.
but the main point is, like most people say that everything is god's will. then why pray if it's already planned? if it is really planned, why pray to make miracles in disasters like this typhoon? there's no sense in praying if we look at it like that.

- - - Updated - - -

@pROAddictus

a religion of faith will shelter everybody regardless of their faith in time of trouble.

tama nga ang INC, sila nga lang ang maisa-save. kasi ayaw nilang magpasilong ng mga tao sa oras ng pangangailangan. bwa ha ha....

mabuti pa ang aso at maski sino ay pwedeng makisilong sa kanyang dog house sa oras ng pananalanta ng bagyo.

Ay! Ang totoo, ayaw ng diyos ng mga dasal. Aba eh utusan ka ba naman ng tao kung ano dapat gawin e diyos ka nga...

"Ama namin... bigyan mo kami ng kakanin sa araw-araw ,... at iadya mo kami sa etc, etc... at ilayo mo kami sa etc., etc. ..."

Diyos: "Hoy! Ano ba kayo? Mas marunong pa kayo sa akin ah ang dami nyong utos! Eto ang para sa inyo! (Boom!)" :lol:

demanding at mahilig pala magutos ang mga tao sa Dios kaya pala pinarusahan ng dios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom