Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard Facts pala hanap niyo?
Well, let me ask you this, how can you explain that your alive. Dahil ba sa organs mo? So how can you explain how your organs works? The questions never stops and that's one of the reason why life is somewhat exciting because you dont know what awaits.
If answer these questions, would you stop moving the goal post?

And let me just say this, if you wanna be respected of your beliefs, then do the same to others belief.
Atheism is not a belief.

It is a rejection of belief to any supernatural being. (pakicorrect ako)

mga pangalan nyu pa lng " 666 si _esus_hrist, G*d is a liar, ano yun? respeto nman sa beliefs ng iba.
Yun ang gusto nilang username. Why you should care? Btthurt?

I dont care what you say to my religion, I wont let you wont say anything bad about my God. Someday you will know that what you'e saying about my God are all wrong and you will be dealt with accordingly. I just hope when that day comes, God will grant you His mercy.
You're asking us not to anything nasty to your religion --- and in the end will be dealt accordingly. So I'm condemned to hell na? Isn't what you just said is a little nasty?

Sinasakyan lang ang thread na ito ng demonyo. Wake up!.
Uhhh paano? Thread lang? How about the whole forum itself? May favoritism ba sila?

Maging productive kayo hindi yung nakatambay lng kayo sa thread na ito at nag.aantay na may bagong marecruit.
Wala po kaming nirerecruit. Mukha ba kaming recruiter?

Hindi pala ako productive.... Ano ang gusto mong patunayan ko sa iyo? :lol:

Patay ka kay Stormer, gumagawa ng Particle Cannon yan... :lol:

Last edited:
somebody mentioned respect but don't know the meaning of respect........ hmmmmmm.............. what should I call you then? hypocrite??? bwa ha ha.....

EDIT:
reason for editing: dagdagan ko lang sasabihin ko

hindi ibinibigay ang respeto, pinaghihirapan itong makuha.......

Define Hypocrite nga? Tama ka naman in some view, pinaghihirapan nga naman ang respect. So what did God do to you that He hasn't gained your respect?Natamaan ka ata sa sinabi ko, baka kaw yung demonyong sinasabo kong sumasakay sa mga a/a na mga to. Too bad for your satan, mas marami pa rin kaming naniniwala sa Diyos namin. And BTW, don't act so cool satan, you're nothing but a leech.

Well, let me ask you this, how can you explain that your alive. Dahil ba sa organs mo? So how can you explain how your organs works? The questions never stops and that's one of the reason why life is somewhat exciting because you dont know what awaits.
And let me just say this, if you wanna be respected of your beliefs, then do the same to others belief. mga pangalan nyu pa lng " 666 si _esus_hrist, G*d is a liar, ano yun? respeto nman sa beliefs ng iba. I dont care what you say to my religion, I wont let you wont say anything bad about my God. Someday you will know that what you'e saying about my God are all wrong and you will be dealt with accordingly. I just hope when that day comes, God will grant you His mercy.

Sinasakyan lang ang thread na ito ng demonyo. Wake up!. Maging productive kayo hindi yung nakatambay lng kayo sa thread na ito at nag.aantay na may bagong marecruit.

That was a pretty long hiatus. Di na sumagot yung isa, another one pwned, I guess.

Respect the belief he says, pero sa entrada pa lang bagsak na. Then you'll be dealt with accordingly, in this thread's maximum standard when it comes to respect.

Just done being more productive, with some of us here, more than you'll ever be with you throwing money at your non-existent god, who doesn't even need it. And with my long hiatus temporarily suspended, now I see another lost sheep who just ate his/her words at the very first post.

The questions never stop, that is correct. For us non-believers, that is. You guys, on the other hand, already know what's coming for you, right? Assuming you're a christian (which, from the sound of the hypocrisy, you are), you have the eternally monotonous, magical land in the sky that was promised to you if you'll be good, hindi ba? Among mythical places theists end up after death, I even find Valhalla more appealing than the christian heaven.

Recruiting? We do no such thing. Have you seen any of us urging people to become one of us? Most of us here ended up as we are on our own, without anyone ever urging us to become non-believers. And as for the demons part... What demons? We don't believe in your god, so, do you think we believe in your demons too?

Patay ka kay Stormer, gumagawa ng Particle Cannon yan... :lol:

At di lang yan, meron na rin akong EMP gun. Nasa final stages naman ang final development ng ultimate mind control. So be afraid. Be very afraid: :lol: :lol:

Sa isang banda, gusto ko lang masaya: so gagamitin ko lang ang ultimate mind control para alisin ang mga tanikalang gamit ng religious mental control libong taon ng umiiral para dominahin ang pag-iisip ng sangkatauhan. abangan! :lol:

At di lang yan, meron na rin akong EMP gun. Nasa final stages naman ang final development ng ultimate mind control. So be afraid. Be very afraid: :lol: :lol:

Sa isang banda, gusto ko lang masaya: so gagamitin ko lang ang ultimate mind control para alisin ang mga tanikalang gamit ng religious mental control libong taon ng umiiral para dominahin ang pag-iisip ng sangkatauhan. abangan! :lol:

Paorder po ng AARP, or any doomsday device po. Mnyahahaha

Among mythical places theists end up after death, I even find Valhalla more appealing than the christian heaven.

Ahh, noble warrior spirit you are. :lol:

I'd much prefer Valhalla too, but only for quick one-off adventures. The gloomy atmosphere would be too much for my bohemian spirit to stay more than necessary. :lol:

Despite the intrigues, Olympus it is for me, what with that smoky ambrosia and the very game Hera and her sisters, not to mention the never-ending population of naiads and other nymphs who are eager to please in that heaven of a place. :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, the idea of a Christian heaven where all you do is bow to some prick 24/7 or float around drab heaven in the company of heavenly dicks must be the worst punishment one could conjure this side of the universe. :lol:

Last edited:

Gumawa ng similar contraption si Riddler doon sa Batman Forever. Feasible ba iyon? :lol:

Ahh, noble warrior spirit you are. :lol:

I'd much prefer Valhalla too, but only for quick one-off adventures. The gloomy atmosphere would be too much for my bohemian spirit to stay more than necessary. :lol:

Despite the intrigues, Olympus it is for me, what with that smoky ambrosia and the very game Hera and her sisters, not to mention the never-ending population of naiads and other nymphs who are eager to please in that heaven of a place. :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, the idea of a Christian heaven where all you do is bow to some prick 24/7 or float around drab heaven in the company of heavenly dicks must be the worst punishment one could conjure this side of the universe. :lol:

Ayaw mo dun sa may 70+++ virgin girls.

1. Maria Ozawa
2. Pamela Anderson
3. Christine Reyes
4. Lucy Liu
5. Tsubasa
6. BrandiBelle
7. Christy Mack
8. Latoya
9. Mika Kim <- personal favorite
10. Ria Sakurai
70. Harriet Sugarcookie <- the best ito.

Last edited:
Gumawa ng similar contraption si Riddler doon sa Batman Forever. Feasible ba iyon? :lol:

Naman! Di mo ba nasubaybayan gamit ng US military yung actual emp guns to cook all enemy electronic installations dun sa airport ng Iraq nung nireretake nila yung airport? Yung film ni Schwarzenegger na Eraser mas na-explore yung idea ng emp gun. Nasa actual realm na yan, di nga lang practical dahil stratospheric ang cost niya. :)

Ayaw mo dun sa may 70+++ virgin girls.

1. Maria Ozawa
2. Pamela Anderson
3. Christine Reyes
4. Lucy Liu
5. Tsubasa
6. BrandiBelle
7. Christy Mack
8. Latoya
9. Mika Kim <- personal favorite
10. Ria Sakurai
70. Harriet Sugarcookie <- the best ito.

Dami neto!!! at di na kelangan maging muslim!!! :lol: :lol: Si Harriet, yeah!! Game na!!! :lol: :lol:

Naman! Di mo ba nasubaybayan gamit ng US military yung actual emp guns to cook all enemy electronic installations dun sa airport ng Iraq nung nireretake nila yung airport? Yung film ni Schwarzenegger na Eraser mas na-explore yung idea ng emp gun. Nasa actual realm na yan, di nga lang practical dahil stratospheric ang cost niya. :)

Dami neto!!! at di na kelangan maging muslim!!! :lol: :lol: Si Harriet, yeah!! Game na!!! :lol: :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he was referring to the machine (the blender looking tv top antenna thing and its giant counterpart) riddler and two face used to make the tv become more interactive by making the tv more 3d than what we currently have, effectively turning people into zombies glued to their TV (just like most people today glued to their phones, tablets and computer...wow! A prediction that came true!) . At the same time, brainwaves are being absorbed by the device, recieved by the giant counterpart and feeds information to two face and riddler (learning batman's identity in the process).

It's not exactly a mind control device, rather a mind absorbing/feeding device of some sort.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe he was referring to the machine (the blender looking tv top antenna thing and its giant counterpart) riddler and two face used to make the tv become more interactive by making the tv more 3d than what we currently have, effectively turning people into zombies glued to their TV (just like most people today glued to their phones, tablets and computer...wow! A prediction that came true!) . At the same time, brainwaves are being absorbed by the device, recieved by the giant counterpart and feeds information to two face and riddler (learning batman's identity in the process).

It's not exactly a mind control device, rather a mind absorbing/feeding device of some sort.

Duh, missed that one. I think it's safe to say mind control is still the province of science fiction. Even remote viewing, an NSA-funded research, did not quite make the cut. Imagine Yuri-types making the rounds in the market eh. :lol:

^- he's right. :lol:

Riddler explains some details of his machine.

Duh, missed that one. I think it's safe to say mind control is still the province of science fiction. Even remote viewing, an NSA-funded research, did not quite make the cut. Imagine Yuri-types making the rounds in the market eh. :lol:

I remember that!

"My command is your wish" - Yuri

And let me just say this, if you wanna be respected of your beliefs, then do the same to others belief. mga pangalan nyu pa lng " 666 si _esus_hrist, G*d is a liar, ano yun? respeto nman sa beliefs ng iba. I dont care what you say to my religion, I wont let you wont say anything bad about my God. Someday you will know that what you'e saying about my God are all wrong and you will be dealt with accordingly. I just hope when that day comes, God will grant you His mercy.

Sinasakyan lang ang thread na ito ng demonyo. Wake up!. Maging productive kayo hindi yung nakatambay lng kayo sa thread na ito at nag.aantay na may bagong marecruit.

wow! wow! Respect daw tapos sasabihan mong sasabihan na sinasakyan ng demonyo ang thread? :lol:

actually pogi, yung mga dumadalaw dito madalas ang "demonyo", kung ano ano sinasabi :lol: mga nasasaniban at nangaaway nalang dito...

alam mo, pwede kang magtanong dito, di mo kelangan mang-away :p

And btw, god is merciful and loving... bat mas galit ka pa ata kesa sa kanya? :lol:

Iho ang puso mo. :lol:

Wag masyado mainit ang karburador :lol:

Take those pills. And feel the nirvana. We are there already.

Don't worry: one day you'll go through puberty...and it's really downhill from then on. :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom