Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have answer? Yes walang nakalagay dun na hindi mo tinanggap yung answer but you found flaw to the answer he gave to you??? Why did you conclude that his answer has flaw??? That's my point there that means you have other idea about it?? Right? Now bakit mo naman nasabing may flaw yung sagot niya? Ano ang specific flaw sa sagot niya may we know ba? Now how would you validate his resource?? It's means you know which is valid or correct??? At the first place where would you expect him to get his answer as a believing Christian? The Quran? I don't think so...

Again our preacher as you can see in the video took more than 45mins to answer the question or questions of that atheist, giving not only Bible verses but proof that what is written in the Bible is true. I don't know if you gave time watching it, but that not one question one answer siya kung sumagot.

Now ganito lang yan, if you ask a question to a person and he answer but despite of his answer your question now branched out another question it means kung hindi mo naintindihan yung sagot eh duda ka dun sa sagot diba? kaya nagsanga pa ang tanong mo. Saan ba dyan ang nangyari sa'yo nun?? Now if sasabihin mong dun ka sa hindi mo naintindihan, tanong naman bakit?? Anong mahirap intindihin sa sagot??? Dahil hindi valid?? How you know naman na valid or hindi yung sagot???

Well base in your comparison I don't think that fits to our preacher... Again as I've said maybe to other preachers it fits.

Bottomline there is profit...

A salesman pitches for profit just like other preachers do...

But our preacher preaches not for profit, maybe you are not just getting that picture, that is why your comment is in general. ;)

Parang ibang girls lang yan porke naloko ng isang lalake magcocomment minsan na lahat ng lalake eh manloloko na. Sinumpa na ang lahat ng lalake, bitter na. But that should not be the perspective diba? ;)

Bigyan kita ng isang simpleng example sa logic ng scenario ko na yun ha?

Paano ko nalaman na may flaw ang sagot nya e wala naman akong sagot?

Dumating siya sa bahay dis oras ng gabi. Gusto ko malaman kung san siya galing exactly.

Ako: San ka galing?
Siya: Diyan lang sa tabi.

E sa gusto ko malaman kung san exactly siya galing. Siyempre magtatanong ulit ako. May butas yung sagot nya e. Di nya sinabi kung saan eksakto.

Ako: Saang tabi?
Siya: Sa kabilang bayan.

May sagot sya, ayon sa butas, pero di pa rin specific di ba? May final na sagot na ba ako? Wala pa. Tanong ulit.

Ako: Saang bayan? (maraming bayan sa paligid ng bayan namin, for example)
Siya: Sa bayan ng Anubayan.

Now we're getting somwhere. Pero di pa rin sakto yung location. E di ba gusto ko malaman kung saan eksakto? May sagot na ba ako dito? Wala pa. Tanong ulit, focus sa flaw.

Ako: San sa Anubayan?
Siya: Malapit sa ilog.

Uy! Konti na lang! Pero kulang pa. Wala pa yung sagot na hinahanap ko di ba? Tanong pa!

Ako: San dun?
Siya: Sa bahay ni Pedro.

Boom! Ang sagot na hinahanap ko nakita ko na! Tapos na tayo sa point one. On to point two.

Ako: Ano ginawa mo dun?
Siya: Inuman.

Baka isipin mo, bakit kelangan pa itanong eksakto kung san siya eksakto galing e inuman naman pala yun?

Aba, malay ko ba kung dun siya nakikipag inuman sa mga basagulero sa Bayan ng Kamote, or dun sa mga adik sa kabilang dulo ng ilog. Pag di sinagot yung unang tanong ng eksakto, malalaman ko ba? Magkaka-assurance ba ako na ligtas siya? Pano kung yung "Siya" e anak ko, tapos dun sa delikadong lugar siya nakikipaginuman? Get my point?

Now how does that compare to religion? Religion, agree or not, is an investment. You invest precious time, effort, and money for it. Would you want to invest on something you are not certain of? Of course not. That's why I pelted the OIC with questions.

As for your leader not acting like a salesman, you need to research more. There were videos of him preaching and "encouraging" his followers to buy the merchandise (mainly food) being sold within the vicinity of the convention center. Housing projects, were those given for free to members? Of course not! They had to pay for it. Oh, try searching for his pledges too (which are damn pricey). Charity works, libreng pasakay, those are chump change compared to earnings of churches in investments, donations and offerings. You think sa abuloy lang nabubuhay ang sekta, you need to do research. Did I mention, most are TAX-FREE? None of us here, most of which saw lucrative lifestyles of religious leaders, have seen a real "non-profit" organization, yours included. Maybe you will do research, but can you do that without bias? Will you be able to do deep research on your sect using unbiased sources? The lawsuits, scandals, dubious donations, everything in your sect's dark side? Most don't, that's why they stay fanatical to their church.

My comment is in general. That is correct. Though the conclusion may not be final, but all of us here see that. Your leader and organization are included in it. Try this: Cite me an example of a non-profit church of your sect's scale or more, aside from yours (coming from you, that would be biased).

Addendum:
May field assignment ulit ako so I'll be away for a few days, but you can still reply and I'll get back to you once I arrive home.

Last edited:
Bigyan kita ng isang simpleng example sa logic ng scenario ko na yun ha?

Paano ko nalaman na may flaw ang sagot nya e wala naman akong sagot?

Dumating siya sa bahay dis oras ng gabi. Gusto ko malaman kung san siya galing exactly.

Ako: San ka galing?
Siya: Diyan lang sa tabi.

E sa gusto ko malaman kung san exactly siya galing. Siyempre magtatanong ulit ako. May butas yung sagot nya e. Di nya sinabi kung saan eksakto.

Ako: Saang tabi?
Siya: Sa kabilang bayan.

May sagot sya, ayon sa butas, pero di pa rin specific di ba? May final na sagot na ba ako? Wala pa. Tanong ulit.

Ako: Saang bayan? (maraming bayan sa paligid ng bayan namin, for example)
Siya: Sa bayan ng Anubayan.

Now we're getting somwhere. Pero di pa rin sakto yung location. E di ba gusto ko malaman kung saan eksakto? May sagot na ba ako dito? Wala pa. Tanong ulit, focus sa flaw.

Ako: San sa Anubayan?
Siya: Malapit sa ilog.

Uy! Konti na lang! Pero kulang pa. Wala pa yung sagot na hinahanap ko di ba? Tanong pa!

Ako: San dun?
Siya: Sa bahay ni Pedro.

Boom! Ang sagot na hinahanap ko nakita ko na! Tapos na tayo sa point one. On to point two.

Ako: Ano ginawa mo dun?
Siya: Inuman.

Baka isipin mo, bakit kelangan pa itanong eksakto kung san siya eksakto galing e inuman naman pala yun?

Aba, malay ko ba kung dun siya nakikipag inuman sa mga basagulero sa Bayan ng Kamote, or dun sa mga adik sa kabilang dulo ng ilog. Pag di sinagot yung unang tanong ng eksakto, malalaman ko ba? Magkaka-assurance ba ako na ligtas siya? Pano kung yung "Siya" e anak ko, tapos dun sa delikadong lugar siya nakikipaginuman? Get my point?

Now how does that compare to religion? Religion, agree or not, is an investment. You invest precious time, effort, and money for it. Would you want to invest on something you are not certain of? Of course not. That's why I pelted the OIC with questions.

As for your leader not acting like a salesman, you need to research more. There were videos of him preaching and "encouraging" his followers to buy the merchandise (mainly food) being sold within the vicinity of the convention center. Housing projects, were those given for free to members? Of course not! They had to pay for it. Oh, try searching for his pledges too (which are damn pricey). Charity works, libreng pasakay, those are chump change compared to earnings of churches in investments, donations and offerings. You think sa abuloy lang nabubuhay ang sekta, you need to do research. Did I mention, most are TAX-FREE? None of us here, most of which saw lucrative lifestyles of religious leaders, have seen a real "non-profit" organization, yours included. Maybe you will do research, but can you do that without bias? Will you be able to do deep research on your sect using unbiased sources? The lawsuits, scandals, dubious donations, everything in your sect's dark side? Most don't, that's why they stay fanatical to their church.

My comment is in general. That is correct. Though the conclusion may not be final, but all of us here see that. Your leader and organization are included in it. Try this: Cite me an example of a non-profit church of your sect's scale or more, aside from yours (coming from you, that would be biased).

Addendum:
May field assignment ulit ako so I'll be away for a few days, but you can still reply and I'll get back to you once I arrive home.

ah so you are just looking for the precise answer???

You found flaw kasi ang term mo: So for you imperfect yung sagot, kaya I assume you know the perfect answer??? Pero base on your example here you are just asking for the exact answer sa question mo, Since you are asking where. ;)

Pero nindi naman siguro ganun ang tanong mo dun sa OIC??? Tama ba???

Can you share to us naman your conversation kung ano talaga??? Kung ok lang?? Assess nga natin kung pano mo nasabing may flaw? or bakit hindi ka nasatisfied?

Now you are mixing preaching and business, you will be mislead that way, you see we do not deny naman that our preacher has his businesses, may canteen, water station, clothing apparel etc, pero ir doesn't mean na he sell the doctrine, kaya nga nagbubusiness eh it means na hindi niya ginagamit ang abuluyan sa personal use, alam mo ba kung gaano kadami ang kinukupkop ng preacher namin? Do you have any idea kung gaano kalawak ang public service na ginagawa ng aming samahan??? Daily medical mission, free college education, orphanage, libreng sakay, etc... So I don't see anything wrong if he encourages the members to patronage his businesses diba?? Hindi naman doctrine ang kanyang kinakalakal, compare mo sa ibang preacher dyan na inasa na sa miyembro kabuhayan nila, kagaya sa pinanggalingan mong religion, luho ng mga ministro eh galing sa abuloy ng miyembro, Well I cannot blame you if naging ganyan na ang impression mo sa mga religious organization... Pero sana huwag mong lahatin.

About sa pagiging TAX free nila you are correct about it kaya nga ginagamit din nila yan sa customs eh, may idea ka na siguro sa sinasabi ko, Pero hindi mo maibabato yan sa amin since we pay TAXES na dapat sana TAX free na dahil nga sa religious organization pero nagbabayad pa rin ng TAX, you can research yan sa BIR if you want to.

nyahahaha.. dapat kasi di na pinagpapatulan yan.. balang araw masisinghot din naman nila yan..

yes, wala ako magawa e :lol:

maganda point ni @ren, wait naten paano magtatapos ito :lol:

Well, i'm just intrigued sa sinabi ni ms. det sa "ask question and won't accept answer question" part.
Nadurog yung skeptic + curiousity side ko. :lol:

Well, i'm just intrigued sa sinabi ni ms. det sa "ask question and won't accept answer question" part.
Nadurog yung skeptic + curiousity side ko. :lol:

haha kahit ako e, kaya inaantabayan ko yung usapan nila kung saan mapupunta :)

ah so you are just looking for the precise answer???

You found flaw kasi ang term mo: So for you imperfect yung sagot, kaya I assume you know the perfect answer??? Pero base on your example here you are just asking for the exact answer sa question mo, Since you are asking where. ;)

Pero nindi naman siguro ganun ang tanong mo dun sa OIC??? Tama ba???

Can you share to us naman your conversation kung ano talaga??? Kung ok lang?? Assess nga natin kung pano mo nasabing may flaw? or bakit hindi ka nasatisfied?

Now you are mixing preaching and business, you will be mislead that way, you see we do not deny naman that our preacher has his businesses, may canteen, water station, clothing apparel etc, pero ir doesn't mean na he sell the doctrine, kaya nga nagbubusiness eh it means na hindi niya ginagamit ang abuluyan sa personal use, alam mo ba kung gaano kadami ang kinukupkop ng preacher namin? Do you have any idea kung gaano kalawak ang public service na ginagawa ng aming samahan??? Daily medical mission, free college education, orphanage, libreng sakay, etc... So I don't see anything wrong if he encourages the members to patronage his businesses diba?? Hindi naman doctrine ang kanyang kinakalakal, compare mo sa ibang preacher dyan na inasa na sa miyembro kabuhayan nila, kagaya sa pinanggalingan mong religion, luho ng mga ministro eh galing sa abuloy ng miyembro, Well I cannot blame you if naging ganyan na ang impression mo sa mga religious organization... Pero sana huwag mong lahatin.

About sa pagiging TAX free nila you are correct about it kaya nga ginagamit din nila yan sa customs eh, may idea ka na siguro sa sinasabi ko, Pero hindi mo maibabato yan sa amin since we pay TAXES na dapat sana TAX free na dahil nga sa religious organization pero nagbabayad pa rin ng TAX, you can research yan sa BIR if you want to.

What part of "I do not have an answer" do you not understand? If I do not have an answer, then surely I do not have the perfect answer now, do I?

You also are referring to an event that happened more than 7 or 8 years ago. Do you expect a normal person without hyperthymesia to recall the entire details of a 2-hour ordeal? Even trying to recall what the details of your conversation with the barber last year is almost impossible, unless you make stuff up.

Tell you what, if you want to, we can recreate the scenario here, I'll ask questions as I would an OIC. You answer however you like, but keep your cool, cut the bull***t, and STAY ON TOPIC, otherwise we will not move on (I can't stress this enough). Your advantage here is, you have google, and you do not have to answer to spontaneous questions (an OIC should be able to, given it is their one and only resource). How's that?

As for the tax part, challenge accepted. You have a penchant for asking the impossible, and you seem to have done your research for you to say that, so I'd like to ask you the basics first: Can you provide me a proof that I can work with? If not, how did you arrive to such a conclusion? I based mine around the fact that religion prefers to be tax-free, and in this country, they mostly are (which is stupid and hypocritical for christians, since it defies the book's words of giving what is due for caesar and for the guy's father up in the sky. Apir, tax-paying people here). Where do you base yours?

If you would think long and hard, it is illegal for the BIR to disclose sensitive information such as taxpayer info without court orders, right? So how did you get your facts?

I did see an abante and sunstar newspaper before about tax evasion cases (among other, more disturbing things) against your sect, particularly the one wherein your sect failed to pay property taxes for 2006-2007 in Apalit. But seeing as the main defense is that the INC is behind all the allegations, which, given the political nature of the INC, could be feasible, I'd rather stay away from those "biased" sources and go straight to the actual source. Though also biased, I'm compelled to get the all side of the stories, and you seem to know a lot. So please, enlighten us.

Anak ng kambing na pitong baka. :lol:

My thoughts exactly...

Last edited:
Ha? You mean pareho?
Atheist = No God
Agnostic = A God exist
Atheist + Agnostic = There is No God but a God exist?
,Contrasting but I have to respect your freedom of choosing religion.

Last year yun brad? Ano na ngayon?

I have to correct this.
An Agnostic doesn't know for sure that god/gods exist.
An Atheist doesn't believe in god/gods.
An Agnostic Atheist doesn't believe in any gods and doesn't claim to know or sure that no gods can or do exist.

Pumili na lang tayo dun.

I think may carshow din yata, have to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom