Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinatamad ka na magtype ng paulit-ulit ano? Lol

I can imagine a lot of applications out of that discovery --- baka sa future isa akong magaling na marine biologist or much better -- pyorn star. lol

It could answer the possibility of the extra dimensions of ST, what do you think?

And it could answer --- who killed Schrodinger's cat. Lol

i know japan need enormous number of men to service tens of thousand of fem pyorn stars. i think ratio is somewhere like 10k:300. imagine that :lol:

Indeed there are some hopes that grav wave offer a way to probe through the extra dimensions of ST. But first, the graviton.

There appears to be a silent revolution about the de-Broglie-Bohm interpretation of QM that largely bypasses the Schrodinger cat. Or so it seems. The number of literature is so large that I find it nauseating to keep track of them all. :lol:

Last edited:
i know japan need enormous number of men to service tens of thousand of fem pyorn stars. i think ratio is somewhere like 10k:300. imagine that :lol:
Oh cmon, you want to taste Ozawa too, right? :lol:

u mean grav wave to answer the extra dimensions of ST? :)
Yes. Please correct me, o great one. By using the brane-world scenario, gravity arises from closed strings. By detecting the probability where that wave goes (like a sonar), it could give us something. Any comments?

There appears to be a silent revolution about the de-Broglie-Bohm interpretation of QM that largely bypasses the Schrodinger cat. Or so it seems. The number of literature is so large that I find it nauseating to keep track of them all. :lol:
We might need to replace our brains with Cloud Storage. :lol:

Oh cmon, you want to taste Ozawa too, right? :lol:
Ozawa is all right, but she is old skin, lmao. You know, of course, that Japan keeps them young lasses coming every sec, right? :lol:

Yes. Please correct me, o great one. By using the brane-world scenario, gravity arises from closed strings. By detecting the probability where that wave goes (like a sonar), it could give us something. Any comments?
Psst, who u callin' great one, some voodoo shaman yon the hilltop? :lol: Anyway, yes, I've edited my first reply to you, but you were too quick to quote the old one instead, but yes, there are talks of using grav waves to explore the world of planck scale to finally settle predictions of ST. BTW, do you know that ST can now count a few predictive successes, and very strangely at that, at materials—specifically superconducting—research and graphene lattices...?

We might need to replace our brains with Cloud Storage.

More like a superchip implant. Would you go that way...? :lol:

Negative ako 27 and 28 hehe.. may mga lakad na e.

March game ako :)

Ozawa is all right, but she is old skin, lmao. You know, of course, that Japan keeps them young lasses coming every sec, right? :lol:
Hahahaha! Let's just discuss this with ronell --- somewhere sa pataysindi perhaps?

Psst, who u callin' great one, some voodoo shaman yon the hilltop? :lol: Anyway, yes, I've edited my first reply to you, but you were too quick to quote the old one instead, but yes, there are talks of using grav waves to explore the world of planck scale to finally settle predictions of ST. BTW, do you know that ST can now count a few predictive successes, and very strangely at that, at materials—specifically superconducting—research and graphene lattices...?
I like superconductors. We should use that application to MRT.

More like a superchip implant. Would you go that way...? :lol:
I like to be one of the volunteers. :)

Negative ako 27 and 28 hehe.. may mga lakad na e.

March game ako :)
O game daw. Metrowalk

---
Nakakaloko yung kabilang thread about the Debate Thingy.
Gravity... :lol:

Hahahaha! Let's just discuss this with ronell --- somewhere sa pataysindi perhaps?
Eei, come on now, let's be more subtle...even our maintenance men keep an active list of...err...them lollies...from social media prospecting... :lol:

I like superconductors. We should use that application to MRT.
I'd much prefer vitangcol, abad, and roxas serving as superconductors (pun intended) for those blighted trains. :lol:

---
Nakakaloko yung kabilang thread about the Debate Thingy. Gravity... :lol:
Haven't been following the other threads. I prefer them coming in here. :lol:

Last edited:
Eei, come on now, let's be more subtle...even our maintenance men keep an active list of...err...them lollies...from social media prospecting... :lol:
I have an updated collection but i might considering abandoning them when i get married. lol

I'd much prefer vitangcol, abad, and roxas serving as superconductors for those blighted trains. :lol:
Their mere names make my blood boil. In Kelvin temperature. Lol

Haven't been following the other threads. I prefer them coming in here. :lol:
Your aura might have stopped them from coming here. Cut off your horns first. It scares them. :lol:

I have an updated collection but i might considering abandoning them when i get married. lol
Keep them out of sight but within reach, though—it might still come handy. :lol:

Their mere names make my blood boil. In Kelvin temperature. Lol
As it should. The presence of their kind in our politics makes a total mockery of our collective intelligence. :lol:

Your aura might have stopped them from coming here. Cut off your horns first. It scares them. :lol:
Bwahaha. Ooops....
Come on, man, I've been very kind to them lately. I've even tempered my disgust by citing cross references for their own good, even going as far as trying to sneak in as much detail as my patience and time, meager as it is, could allow.... And anyway, you're always around to welcome them.... :lol:

Keep them out of sight but within reach, though—it might still come handy. :lol:

It would be while alone and delivering research work in other countries. :lol:

As it should. The presence of their kind in our politics makes a total mockery of our collective intelligence. :lol:
They should have studied the works of Epicurus. Or maybe Plato's Republic.

Bwahaha. Ooops....
Come on, man, I've been very kind to them lately. I've even tempered my disgust by citing cross references for their own good, even going as far as trying to sneak in as much detail as my patience and time, meager as it is, could allow.... And anyway, you're always around to welcome them.... :lol:
I like to do the Gandalf thingy. You shall not pass. :lol:

It would be while alone and delivering research work in other countries. :lol:
Hmmm...is it set yet, the "research work in other countries" part, I mean?

They should have studied the works of Epicurus. Or maybe Plato's Republic.
Oh, I doubt. That would be putting too much burden on their brains. :lol:
Perhaps the works of Cervantes, Gogol, Faust, or Macheavelli are more to their liking...? :lol:

I like to do the Gandalf thingy. You shall not pass. :lol:
Now, now, and here I was trying to picture you doing your best warm embrace Care Bear impression...!! :lol:

Hmmm...is it set yet, the "research work in other countries" part, I mean?
That's "Secret Research". It's much different to "Scientfic Research" . :lol:

Oh, I doubt. That would be putting too much burden on their brains. :lol:
Perhaps the works of Cervantes, Gogol, Faust, or Macheavelli are more to their liking...? :lol:
I agree.

But they should start somewhere... Socratic Dialogues? :lol:

Now, now, and here I was trying to picture you doing your best warm embrace Care Bear impression...!! :lol:
Something like this?
View attachment 261409
Hahaha

Attachments

• you shall not pas.JPG
    you shall not pas.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
That's "Secret Research". It's much different to "Scientfic Research" . :lol:
Aha...! And I suppose it's going to be somewhere in the vicinities of Mt. Fuji...eh...? :lol:

I agree.

But they should start somewhere... Socratic Dialogues? :lol:
That work might still be beyond their grasp. :lol:

Perhaps we should start with something more concrete and earthy like...Aesop's Fables...! :lol:

Or "Enjoying Vesuvius Before the Fateful Pompeii"...?? :lol:

Something like this?
View attachment 1110332
Hahaha

You make a nice quick impression of Gandalf, I give you that... :)

The background notes about friction, tho, brings to mind the latest works on the subject by the scientific community. It's pretty much humbling to know how much we still don't know about what we always believe to be old and "finished" subjects. The same goes to the subject of water, mind you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, here's an interesting outlook of the future, for those who like the genre.

- - - Updated - - -

...and now scientists have developed the world’s first living, breathing supercomputer... that runs on the same energy source we humans do.

slow day killer, these :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

...or perhaps morbid is more like your thing...? if that is the case, then try this: This Is Exactly What Happens When You Die. :lol:

Last edited:
Aha...! And I suppose it's going to be somewhere in the vicinities of Mt. Fuji...eh...? :lol:
I prefer the Triangle Mountains in South Korea... I heard that the research materials are ---- rare. :lol:

That work might still be beyond their grasp. :lol:

Perhaps we should start with something more concrete and earthy like...Aesop's Fables...! :lol:

Or "Enjoying Vesuvius Before the Fateful Pompeii"...?? :lol:
I'm thinking about Funny Komiks or 1980's Sesame street for them as additional education materials.

I might include Regal Shocker as their appetizer.

You make a nice quick impression of Gandalf, I give you that... :)

The background notes about friction, tho, brings to mind the latest works on the subject by the scientific community. It's pretty much humbling to know how much we still don't know about what we always believe to be old and "finished" subjects. The same goes to the subject of water, mind you. :)
For us, something new is exciting. Looking for the unknown makes us realize that life is really wonderful; not bound to some crazy rules of an invisible psychopath.

Anyway, here's an interesting outlook of the future, for those who like the genre.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh :lol:

...and now scientists have developed the world’s first living, breathing supercomputer... that runs on the same energy source we humans do.
slow day killer, these :lol:
Cool, does it breathe smog too, like we do here in MLA? :lol:

Last edited:
I prefer the Triangle Mountains in South Korea... I heard that the research materials are ---- rare. :lol:
Let me see if I got that right... It's about rural womenfolk this time, eh...? :lol: If it is, it's a nice coincidence because I've been looking at world countrysides yesterday, and those from China, South Korea, and Japan had me bewitched, of course.... :lol:

I'm thinking about Funny Komiks or 1980's Sesame street for them as additional education materials.

I might include Regal Shocker as their appetizer.
Funny Komiks?? :lol:

I absolutely love Bardagol and the Planet Opdi Eyps from that komiks. Also Niknok, that dang naughty boy with endless tricks up his sleeve. :lol:

For us, something new is exciting. Looking for the unknown makes us realize that life is really wonderful; not bound to some crazy rules of an invisible psychopath.
How true, that. The only valid reason for eternity for me, in fact, is to be able to discover the mystery of every unknown in the universe. Hypothetically, if there is an end to knowledge, then it would be a lonely void already. So perhaps, if there is such a state, that would be enough reason to recycle the universe and restart again. :lol:

Cool, does it breathe smog too, like we do here in MLA? :lol:
Hopefully it finds a way to process smog and turn it into something more useful...like diamond bit, perhaps...? :lol:

Let me see if I got that right... It's about rural womenfolk this time, eh...? :lol: If it is, it's a nice coincidence because I've been looking at world countrysides yesterday, and those from China, South Korea, and Japan had me bewitched, of course.... :lol:
Eeeeexactly.

Funny Komiks?? :lol:

I absolutely love Bardagol and the Planet Opdi Eyps from that komiks. Also Niknok, that dang naughty boy with endless tricks up his sleeve. :lol:
My heart goes for Combatron, the hero of my childhood. hehe

How true, that. The only valid reason for eternity for me, in fact, is to be able to discover the mystery of every unknown in the universe. Hypothetically, if there is an end to knowledge, then it would be a lonely void already. So perhaps, if there is such a state, that would be enough reason to recycle the universe and restart again. :lol:
Sadly, we can't do research here in the PH. We might consider moving to US where jobs are --- vacant and has a lot of funding. :lol:

Hopefully it finds a way to process smog and turn it into something more useful...like diamond bit, perhaps...? :lol:

Diamonds are mostly carbon. How about Gold or --- Oil? :lol:

Eeeeexactly.
See, I just knew it. :lol: Urban life is finally driving us back to the simplicity of untouched, untarnished...beginnings.... :lol:

My heart goes for Combatron, the hero of my childhood. hehe
Now that you mentioned it, yes, I like this one too, the local counterpart of Astro Boy. I wonder though, if this series could be one reason for the folding up of the komiks, perhaps after the publishers of Astro Boy sued them for infringement...? :lol:

Sadly, we can't do research here in the PH. We might consider moving to US where jobs are --- vacant and has a lot of funding. :lol:
Yes. It's what Indians and Chinese have been doing. Now they're up the boards of Google, Microsoft, and other multinational titans. Now China has recognized its vast pool of talents and came up with R&D institutions to directly rival their western counterparts. They now manufacture their own locally fabricated superchips and are about to launch into plane engine territory. Think Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, or Northrop Grumman. And here we are stuck for hand-me-downs from our allies or whoever takes pity on our plight for our Spratlys claims. :lol:

Diamonds are mostly carbon. How about Gold or --- Oil? :lol:
Gold, oil (petroleum glob :)), or diamond bits, whichever one/s come/s out. :lol:

hellO! for some reason, ilang weeks din ayaw magopen ng site na ito sa office, akala ko nawala na naman si symb :lol:

kamusta kayo? Ryu and Storm, free ako March 26 onwards, hehe dami ko inaattend na wedding kasi ngayon, nagpapahiwatig na ata

Anu pala naging discussion niyo?

By the way, isang maganda question pala.

Since diamond is made by carbon do you think na pwedeng gawing diamond ang mga abo ng mga tao, hayop at halaman? Gaano kalaki ang magiging value nila?

hellO! for some reason, ilang weeks din ayaw magopen ng site na ito sa office, akala ko nawala na naman si symb :lol:

kamusta kayo? Ryu and Storm, free ako March 26 onwards, hehe dami ko inaattend na wedding kasi ngayon, nagpapahiwatig na ata

Malamang nagkaron ng system maintenance SB. Naexperience ko din yung di mabuksan SB, pero cguro around 2-3 days lang.

March 26 onwards? Sige, tingnan ko kung kayanin. Graduation period haha. Dunno about ryu....

Ask ko lang po, ano po yung parang motto ng mga atheists? Ano po yung ginagawa nyong gabay or guide para makapamuhay parin ng mabuti o tama kahit di kayo naniniwala sa Diyos? Paano nyo din po malalaman yung tama sa mali di ba po karamihan ng tama at mali ay galing o turo po sa bibilya o relihiyon? Sinusunod nyo parin po ba yung mga yun? Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom