Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
ako born Catholic actual experienced Aliens become an atheist then become agnostic when aliens tell me and my older brother that they are the gods in the bible and other books and ancient scripts when we were just a kids but now we are open minded and waiting for what they planed with us..me and my brother told that we have a part of it... sounds crazy? i don't care we have all the wisdom of truths that we can't share with anyone we have to wait for the right time...actually there is a novel book of truth about us my older brother wrote it but not yet in publish...the hint to it is when you watch Ancient Aliens series when you read this book it will clear all and what their theories about aliens and gods and what is the real purpose... the title of the novel is "Idiotic Soul" wait for it. it will be the most controversial books since the bible..this is the bible of our new age...

Last edited:
Ang catch dyan is the more na nag-aaral tayo sa school nalalaman natin kung ano ang natural processes sa paligid natin. The moment you combine it with belief systems, the answers you seek usually pops up.

That's true brother!

Mahihirapan yata ako makapasetup ng open-minded family dahil ang aking asawa ay isang zealot. :lol:
Although yung balak ko sa magiging baby namin ay palibutan ko sya ng mga encyclopedias but hopefully, not turn into a fullscale nerd.
Besides, a curious child has a lot of questions that religion cannot actually explain.

Ahahaha pareho tayo!Walang may alam na ganto paniniwala ko bukod sa mga close friend ko at ate ko.,Napaka-ironic nga eh ang parents ko napakareligious at conservative pa, imagine nalang pag nalaman nila ang totoo..i'll be branded one of the demons hahaha!But i want my son na know what i really believe but i dont want him to follow me, gusto ko magresearch sya at find answer for himself.

Ahahaha pareho tayo!Walang may alam na ganto paniniwala ko bukod sa mga close friend ko at ate ko.,Napaka-ironic nga eh ang parents ko napakareligious at conservative pa, imagine nalang pag nalaman nila ang totoo..i'll be branded one of the demons hahaha!But i want my son na know what i really believe but i dont want him to follow me, gusto ko magresearch sya at find answer for himself.

I have the same sentiments. Since the whole country is surrounded by religous zealots, I/ We can't come out in the open just like that.
My mother might eat me alive if she founds out that I'm an atheist although she starts to see some signs.

I want my kid to know how wonderful the world is --- by discovering things in his own way

^ My current circumstances are an absolute opposite of yours :lol: Many people I know understand what I am, but it hardly matters. I have very religious friends who don't find it ironic that I am able to help them out addressing local problems of their faith. Good people are good people no matter—or despite—their religious affiliations.

Besides, I would needle them every now and then that I kinda enjoy experiencing living religion before they go the dustbin of history, as happening now in Europe and other parts of the world. Who knows, our grand-grand kids may just know about them through historical materials and museums, an experience they can't share with us living today thick in the embrace of religions where we are.

Last edited:
^ - Lucky you. :lol:

My mom scorns me a lot whenever i contest something in the bible (It started with that "In the beginning bible movie"). Dad almost cursed my intellegent spirit to hell (because the ascension of jesus is so stupid). Wifey gets me in the dogfight whenever I reason out inside the church (the holy impregnation of mary was the topic that time). I'm quite a pacifist but that doesn't say I don't fight back. :lol:

I encourage my kid to question things in a rational way --- though he's been using a lot of ad hominems and a lot of shouting (which sucks). He's 7 yrs old so I think I should expose him to more Science Shows. It commands respect in a little way if you show him things.

Like you, I just don't care what everybody says. I only care for logic, reason and acceptance. There's no need to assume and pretend things.

Last edited:
^ Well, perhaps you and your family and wifey could all settle matters by cordially agreeing to disagree and leave it at that. Happened in my family, and when we realized we couldn't bend each other's mind, we just resumed normal living and moved on, not touching on religious matters as much as possible. :lol: :lol:

^ - Lucky you. :lol:

My mom scorns me a lot whenever i contest something in the bible (It started with that "In the beginning bible movie"). Dad almost cursed my intellegent spirit to hell (because the ascenscion of jesus is so stupid). Wifey gets me in the dogfight whenever I reason out inside the church (the holy impregnation of mary was the topic that time). I'm quite a pacifist but that doesn't say I don't fight back. :lol:

I encourage my kid to question things in a rational way --- though he's been using a lot of ad hominems and a lot of shouting (which sucks). He's 7 yrs old so I think I should expose him to more Science Shows. It commands respect in a little way if you show him things.

Like you, I just don't care what everybody says. I only care for logic, reason and acceptance. There's no need to assume and pretend things.

hmmm... agree ako sayo.. pero kung bata pa.. ituro mo muna yung bible.. logical din ako tapos Atheist..
pero don kasi ako nagsimula eh.. HIHI

Guys,

I just asking a question.

If you're really ATHEIST, alin mostly di niyo pinaniniwalaan?

Anu-anu pinaniniwalaan niyo?

Do you believe in Ancient Mystics like sorcery, voo doo, spirits, other world etc?

What do you say about Buddhism?

Just expect follow-up questions.

Last edited:
Guys,

I just asking a question.

If you're really ATHEIST, alin mostly di niyo pinaniniwalaan?

Anu-anu pinaniniwalaan niyo?

Do you believe in Ancient Mystics like sorcery, voo doo, spirits, other world etc?

What do you say about Buddhism?

Just expect follow-up questions.

I deny the existence of god, but i do believe we have a creator. Sorcery and Voodoo never unless kung may account na may napatay sila na powerful person gamit ang mga yan, other worlds definitely meron nyan mahaba kung iisa isahin natin ang mga evidence haha!example nalang natin ang aliens or UFO pero kung other world ng mga engkanto tinutuloy mo never din ako naniniwala sa ganyan;)

I deny the existence of god, but i do believe we have a creator. Sorcery and Voodoo never unless kung may account na may napatay sila na powerful person gamit ang mga yan, other worlds definitely meron nyan mahaba kung iisa isahin natin ang mga evidence haha!example nalang natin ang aliens or UFO pero kung other world ng mga engkanto tinutuloy mo never din ako naniniwala sa ganyan;)

Anu thoughts mo sa Buddhism?

Last edited:
UPDATE:

For some time now, I have been mulling over a series on morality. Then this happens: I can't believe scientists are now entering an entirely new territory where they could talk of accounting for how the universe could arise from true nothing: that is, beyond even the nothing of quantum fluctuations in a vacuum (discussed in previous posts in this thread)—no spacetime, no matter, no quantum states, no information, no vacuum. And the exchanges in the comment section are quite instructive too. For comparison, let's throw this piece in for good measure too. :)

Last edited:
UPDATE:

For some time now, I have been mulling over a series on morality. Then this happens: I can't believe scientists are now entering an entirely new territory where they could talk of accounting for how the universe could arise from true nothing: that is, beyond even the nothing of quantum fluctuations in a vacuum (discussed in previous posts in this thread)—no spacetime, no matter, no quantum states, no information, no vacuum. And the exchanges in the comment section are quite instructive too. For comparison, let's throw this piece in for good measure too. :)

I'll read these articles. Very interesting.

I'll share my thoughts regarding these articles later.

I'll read these articles. Very interesting.

I'll share my thoughts regarding these articles later.

Great.

This is a really surprising development. I had been content with the nothing of the vacuum before, where the rest state of quantum fields positive and negative yields our zero, which we could then interpret as our nothing. Turns out that even some sections of scientists find this concept of nothing (which is really something) a bit disturbing. They want the real nothing, as in absolutely nothing there. Now they have this concept of instantons, Wick rotations, and tunneling to bring us to a starting point of real nothing. The short article covers the relevant steps leading up to the point of inflation oscillations causing the oscillations of our quantum fields (electroweak [electromagnetic + weak] field, strong nuclear force field, gravity field)—i.e., our initial vacuum and those quantum fluctuations that accounted for all matter particles in the universe.

Great.

This is a really surprising development. I had been content with the nothing of the vacuum before, where the rest state of quantum fields positive and negative yields our zero, which we could then interpret as our nothing. Turns out that even some sections of scientists find this concept of nothing (which is really something) a bit disturbing. They want the real nothing, as in absolutely nothing there. Now they have this concept of instantons, Wick rotations, and tunneling to bring us to a starting point of real nothing. The short article covers the relevant steps leading up to the point of inflation oscillations causing the oscillations of our quantum fields (electroweak [electromagnetic + weak] field, strong nuclear force field, gravity field)—i.e., our initial vacuum and those quantum fluctuations that accounted for all matter particles in the universe.

Kung may time lang ako sa weekend kelangan makapunta sa may Welcome Rotonda yung isang Lodge ng Theosophy. Andun yung mga ibang clues regarding sa origin of everything.

Basahin ko muna yung 2 articles na yan.

Dadaan lng at mangungumusta.

Welcome sa thread.

@Storm - Here are thought.

Alam natin na napakalawak ng Universe. Basically nagsasanga-sanga ang mga scientific studies. Lalo na sa smallest particles tinatawag na quart. Ang worst ay meron pang mas maliit pa sa quart kaya continues ang studies nila sa smallest particle.

Ang gravity ay still pinag-aralan pa rin ng mga scientist until now. Basically, it is force. Ang malaking katanungan ay paano nabuo ang gravity Out of Nothing?

May nagflash back sa akin 4 years ago, yung kasamahan ko sa work ay nagbabasa siya ng Theosophy books. Ayon sa nabasa niya, ang definition ni Albert Einstein sa Spirit ay Energy. Another question ulit, paano nabuo ang energy in that time?

Since nabanggit ko yung Theosophy basically pinakamalapit na structure ng Universe ay sa Hinduism ay Brahma. For Theosophist tinawag nila itong Absolute or Nothing.

Another thing, may napansin lang ako about sa Tree of Life kahit saan lalo sa books, games and movies. What do you think guys?

Welcome sa thread.

@Storm - Here are thought.

Alam natin na napakalawak ng Universe. Basically nagsasanga-sanga ang mga scientific studies. Lalo na sa smallest particles tinatawag na quart. Ang worst ay meron pang mas maliit pa sa quart kaya continues ang studies nila sa smallest particle.

Ang gravity ay still pinag-aralan pa rin ng mga scientist until now. Basically, it is force. Ang malaking katanungan ay paano nabuo ang gravity Out of Nothing?

Short answer: if we are going to believe that the laws of conservation are an absolute, then it must follow that everything has always been around for eternity, though perhaps in their most elementary form, that of quantum fields in negative and positive configuration, which then gives us the perception of our first concept of nothing as these positive and negative fields effectively cancel each other out to yield zero (nothing) in our measurements.

On the other hand, if we take into account recent studies where the laws of conservation are violated, then we must start from absolute zero and account for everything from the mechanism that must parallel the recent works on instantons (quasiparticles), tunneling, and Wick rotations as described in that first article.

So back to your question whence gravity came from: assuming the absolute nothing principle, then it must come from the just described mechanism; if we are to fall back on the laws of conservation, then it must have always been around forever in the form of gravity fields along with the other quantum fields (i.e.: electroweak, strong nuclear).

May nagflash back sa akin 4 years ago, yung kasamahan ko sa work ay nagbabasa siya ng Theosophy books. Ayon sa nabasa niya, ang definition ni Albert Einstein sa Spirit ay Energy. Another question ulit, paano nabuo ang energy in that time?

Since nabanggit ko yung Theosophy basically pinakamalapit na structure ng Universe ay sa Hinduism ay Brahma. For Theosophist tinawag nila itong Absolute or Nothing.

Another thing, may napansin lang ako about sa Tree of Life kahit saan lalo sa books, games and movies. What do you think guys?

No matter how you define energy, it must come about through two possible scenarios as described above.

And again, assuming the violation of laws of conservation: then post that mechanism involving instantons, tunneling, and Wick rotations, we reach the big bang and the inflationary universe. The oscillations of inflation breaks the symmetry of quantum fields, they oscillate and fluctuate themselves, until the oscillations are sufficient to release the energies or particle pairs (matter) in the universe.

If we take out violation of the laws of conservation and start with our vacuum, then we start with the inflationary age sans the mechanisms involving instantons, etc., etc.

^Please give the link of Law of Conservation.

I'm really interested to read that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom