Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ truth hurts. live your delusion or leave it and face reality. simple as that.
there will always be closed or open minded people under any grouping. theist or atheist. whoever wields reason will have the better part of the day. lol.

my friend will always say na closed-minded na nga daw ako and then i just answer been there done that. been a non-believer for more than 8 years and it all started from being open-minded and curious.

it's an old tactic, calling people close minded when they have nothing more to offer in the way of sensible arguments.

what is there to be open-minded nga ba: inane, century-old useless bible quotes to convince the already unbeliever? talaga nga naman. :)

it's an old tactic, calling people close minded when they have nothing more to offer in the way of sensible arguments.
what is there to be open-minded nga ba: inane, century-old useless bible quotes to convince the already unbeliever? talaga nga naman. :)

i just laugh on the premise that what if daw pupugutan na ako ng ulo ng ISIS or Maute group, hindi ba daw ako tatawag at magdadasal sa Dyos?
To that i just laugh and answered, baka lahat ng dyos na tawagin ko haha. but that will not change my mind. I don't need to believe that I need your god to be a better person. if i am going to compare side by side, mukhang tatalunin sya ng isang atheist pagdating sa "morality".

it's a variation on the theme "There are no atheists in foxholes," a false claim long ago countered by atheists in the military who brandish their own in-your-face website called, no need to guess: atheists in the foxhole. old warriors saw no need for it, why should it be expected of every modern ones? :D

yun na nga, isa pa yung point mo: among the gods, whom should you call to help you out? and when a nazi christian calls out, "God, be with me," in the face of an assaulting christian allied soldier who also calls out, "God is my strength!" who wins out in the end and benefits from the god's favors? lmao. the sweet irony of it all.

it's a variation on the theme "There are no atheists in foxholes," a false claim long ago countered by atheists in the military who brandish their own in-your-face website called, no need to guess: atheists in the foxhole. old warriors saw no need for it, why should it be expected of every modern ones? :D

yun na nga, isa pa yung point mo: among the gods, whom should you call to help you out? and when a nazi christian calls out, "God, be with me," in the face of an assaulting christian allied soldier who also calls out, "God is my strength!" who wins out in the end and benefits from the god's favors? lmao. the sweet irony of it all.

magpacontest na lang uli just like what happened in mt. carmel where elijah and the prophets of baal prayed for redemption hehe. of course elijah won.

yes. i bet many of us have thought of this one time or another. live streaming with drones all over the place.

to make sure there is no hocus-pocus involved, there will be strict body search. or the contestants would perform with absolutely no garments on. :lol:

yes. i bet many of us have thought of this one time or another. live streaming with drones all over the place.

to make sure there is no hocus-pocus involved, there will be strict body search. or the contestants would perform with absolutely no garments on. :lol:

they just don't see that one but it was written in the bible. it seems that no one or nobody can replicate the results.
imagine yhwh vs allah vs vishnu all in the same arena with phantom camera all over the place.
then kung sino manalo, dapat lahat ng members magpapa convert dun sa winning god.

no replication no verification process to speak of. but the writers have to be believed no matter what. what if they wrote about ancient astronauts instead?

the morose, gloomy islamic, judaic, hindu gods could have one stage. the more interesting greek, celtic, and other eastern goddesses can have the other. i'll make sure to take front seat in the latter.

i dont know if this is true...

“God has his own reason why he allowed Ibañez and his company to take the lives of the victims. God has also reason why he make Mr. Carlos suffer. Only God knows his own reason. The only thing we can do is to forgive and forget. Hurting Mr. Ibañez is another sin”, Villegas said.

CBCP on the family of Bulacan massacre

^ Could be. Tone and selection of wording is not too far off from standard press releases coming that way.

It's the usual modus operandi: spout generalities about a god with his own reason unaccountable to any human being on earth, in the defense of the faith and to appease the gnawing questions of the populace about a god, if he exists at all, allowing random unfathomable inequities within his realm. Like saying, as always, Go on with your lives. God has it all taken care of in his own mysterious ways. Meanwhile, all the solutions must fall into the lap of the responsible humans. But the end, if good, is always credited to the higher authority above. Credit grabbing, as usual. 'nough said.

i dont know if this is true...

“God has his own reason why he allowed Ibañez and his company to take the lives of the victims. God has also reason why he make Mr. Carlos suffer. Only God knows his own reason. The only thing we can do is to forgive and forget. Hurting Mr. Ibañez is another sin”, Villegas said.

CBCP on the family of Bulacan massacre

saw on a facebook post a response to what Villegas said.

Bible also says:

Leviticus 24:17
“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death."

Numbers 35:30-31
“If anyone kills a person, the murderer shall be put to death on the evidence of witnesses. But no person shall be put to death on the testimony of one witness. 31 Moreover, you shall accept no ransom for the life of a murderer, who is guilty of death, but he shall be put to death.

That's the reason why Manny Pacquiao is pro death penalty.

But i can't take this "Only God knows his own reason".

That's the reason why Manny Pacquiao is pro death penalty.

But i can't take this "Only God knows his own reason".

There are good arguments for and against death penalty. In poor countries like the Philippines, you refrain from killing criminals who deserve it anyway and soon they will just be coddled by corrupt politicians and military to do their own bidding, extending the crimes of those incarcerated and those coddling them. Meanwhile the good tax-paying population pays for the criminals' incarceration.

Random chaos cannot be reasoned away, god or no god. But what religions would put it that way? The universe would continue on its random way long after humanity has vanished with its delusions of grandeur and uniqueness among the inhabitants of the universe.

anong tawag sa akin, naniniwala ako na may diyos pero di ako naniniwala na ang diyos na sinasamba ngayon ng mga tao ay hindi ang totoong diyos

Off topic lang.... Sa mga fans diyan ng Lotto. Eto po mga kaibigan ka muntikan na nanaman humayahay ang buhay. Bola kagabi sa 6/58: 52-29-28-05-33-41 (1.32M) Eto naman ang LP ko: 06-28-29-32-48-52

Daplis 06-32-48 ko. Yung 48 konti lang naman agwat. Record breaking parin yung last-last year. Lahat ng numero ko puro sobra/kulang ng 1 number sa winning numbers.

View attachment 318219

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 6
Off topic lang.... Sa mga fans diyan ng Lotto. Eto po mga kaibigan ka muntikan na nanaman humayahay ang buhay. Bola kagabi sa 6/58: 52-29-28-05-33-41 (1.32M) Eto naman ang LP ko: 06-28-29-32-48-52

Daplis 06-32-48 ko. Yung 48 konti lang naman agwat. Record breaking parin yung last-last year. Lahat ng numero ko puro sobra/kulang ng 1 number sa winning numbers.

View attachment 1209255

Baka may power combination ka pa jaan for tonight's draw, matayaan natin...

View attachment 1209255

Tumbukin mo na yan nang meron tayong party by the pool hehe.

More than 3 months na ata ako di nakakataya. Blame it on the rain, haha. Been planning to bet, couldn't find that missing piece, :D. Hopefully this week. Invite sa pool party makauna. Okay? :lol:

Tumbukin mo na yan nang meron tayong party by the pool hehe.

More than 3 months na ata ako di nakakataya. Blame it on the rain, haha. Been planning to bet, couldn't find that missing piece, :D. Hopefully this week. Invite sa pool party makauna. Okay? :lol:

Sige. Exclusive night lang para sa mga atenista. Pero asahan niyo ng hindi ako magpapakilala. HAHA! Ang naiisip kong idea eh anonymous lang tayong lahat. No one knows kung sino tayo sa forum.

pool party with face mask para di magkakilanlan he he he.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom