Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usual SOP applies: drown the damning issue by floating concern about other national matters, while they silently cart the monsignor to some place else, perhaps even promoting him to some position less open to public eyes, and voila, man is settled and in peace. haha.

natawa ako sa news site comments section nung pumutok yung sa monsignor na yun. sabi ng iba, at least safe daw naman yung minor in the hands of the good priest, while earning good money. the girl could have been wasting her life in the streets after all. haha.

jusko ganun na talaga mag isip ang mga tao ngayon. pero i think hawak na ng PAO ang kasong yan. and knowing PAO, talagang tutuluyan nila yan basta wag lang gapangin ng simbahan ang mga magulang ng bata. baka mauwi sa wala ang kaso.

kaya nga, di ba? i doubt we will hear about the proceedings. but i hope i'm wrong, hehe.

parents from the most economically depressed areas in the country are known to do some of the most appalling things about their children. may feature pa dati about parents selling their children to the highest bidder sa mga tourist spots around the country. tsk, tsk. as in kapit sa patalim talaga.

satin kase wala talagang existing na communicator ang science sector. yung tipong magtitiyaga ipaliwanag ang mga scientific concepts and events in layman's term. yung magpaparating sa mga tao how the deepest or simplest scientific concepts affect their lives thru technologies that benefit them directly either as home appliances, gadgetries, or full-scale, large-scale service establishment. so alienated ang mga scientists, ang mga tao naman feeling walang pakialam sa kanila ang mga tao sa science. disjointed, walang connection ang nangyayari, which favors religions to impose their nonsense to the minds of unwitting citizens. haha

vicious cycle din talaga ang socioeconomic situation satin. there's not much time for people to spend thinking on these things. hirap kumayod, pagod na pagdating sa bahay asikaso ng maraming bagay. pagtapos tulog na, hehe. anong neutron star neutron star na yan. hehe. then these people could not earn decent enough to send their kids to good schools, so later in life these future adults would just repeat the ways their parents lived. tama na yung may spiritual well being punta church even for formalities na lang then try to squeeze in good times in between. life for pinoys. hehe

pag-asa lang natin yung mga kabataan na may innate curiosity and able to carry themselves thru higher education and later work no matter their socioeconomic backgrounds. despite the culture of superstition that threatens to kill off their talents everyday. kaya pag tumama ka lotto set up ka meaningful scholarships, haha

Compare mo sa US TV......

take note: (middle class Americans)

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Hahaha.

I'm sure you could have also added these...

maraming videos ang part about japan, for those who want more.... just saying... :lol:

Those are just dolls, compare it with a murican where a dude humps his car and.....

I see the Japanese culture as super progressive, they market everything even if its creepy to Western standards. Having a love doll is just f#pping 1000X better, while humping a car is straight up nutty.

Those are just dolls, compare it with a murican where a dude humps his car and.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhKELP-7UD8

I see the Japanese culture as super progressive, they market everything even if its creepy to Western standards. Having a love doll is just f#pping 1000X better, while humping a car is straight up nutty.

Heh, dolls! But I guess it should do better than veggies like cucumber and similar concoctions. Anyway, some people will hump anything if they have a mind to it. Farmers especially are known to have the creepiest habits. Not just in good ole US of A, of course. Ah, there are also of course those popular jokes about men of the deserts, hehe.

Speaking of these ongoing love affair with tech: what we have here is the very reason atheism, Christianity, and other religions would be taken over by Islam in pure numbers. Unless those cars and dolls suddenly grow their hymen.

The last video cut to the wrong part. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

WEEKEND MUSINGS

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 01belief-knowledge.jpg
    01belief-knowledge.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 02if god cannot,u think u can.jpg
    02if god cannot,u think u can.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 03promise heaven control you now.jpg
    03promise heaven control you now.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 04favplanet.jpg
    04favplanet.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 05free will and the plan.jpg
    05free will and the plan.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 06chosen-people-sends-6-million-to-2679925.png
    06chosen-people-sends-6-million-to-2679925.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 07let me in.jpg
    07let me in.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 08logic-redux.jpg
    08logic-redux.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 62
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 10second coming where is first.jpg
    10second coming where is first.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 62
Salvation for dummies.
LOL
I love this weekend memes, thanks boss storm

Kudos to TS, what a very informative and engaging thread/group. I am an ex-seminarian and recently have been seemingly "lost" in my religion, I still believe though that a "God/gods" exist (by virtue of culture and 8 years of seminary study) yet am very much open to new probabilities therefore I am at a loss as to where I am to categorize myself here...hehehe. Not very much active in church but I think I still keep my "faith".

Kudos to TS, what a very informative and engaging thread/group. I am an ex-seminarian and recently have been seemingly "lost" in my religion, I still believe though that a "God/gods" exist (by virtue of culture and 8 years of seminary study) yet am very much open to new probabilities therefore I am at a loss as to where I am to categorize myself here...hehehe. Not very much active in church but I think I still keep my "faith".

bro just observe the EARTH ,, , , i mean earth kasi pang malawakang observation he he he hindi lang sa Pinas , , malalaman mo na ang sagot sa mga tanong mo , ,peace , , ,

Been doin that for the longest time...hehehe. I would say I believe facts and hard truths but do acknowledge that there are things that are yet uncomprehensible therefore until proven would leave them to "faith" or a "higher entity/existence"

meron faith for kaninong god? christian god? if yes, your a freelance theist

Yea, not easy to rid all those artifacts of belief we all have held since we were kids. Losing the gods of our lives just seems to hit some of us harder, especially if we spent much of our lives believing it. Many of us were not even thinking we would come to a point when we would begin to question all of it. But I guess at some point it will happen. There's just too much information floating around not to get a whiff of it.

@Pessi: changed the link to my previous post. Meant to use that first time, looked it up and changed accordingly.

Last edited:
there is a viral video now circulating in fb about "atheist delusion" wherein the interviewer is asking questions to atheists but in the end atheists were trapped in their own logic about "nothing".

there is a viral video now circulating in fb about "atheist delusion" wherein the interviewer is asking questions to atheists but in the end atheists were trapped in their own logic about "nothing".

i have noticed some videos with that title (not sure if it's one or among many), but i never thought there's something there worth the effort watching. life's too short for that, for those kind of things, hehe. in the first place, it's painfully obvious that if even scientists couldn't get around the concept of "nothing" pretty well, how much more those people in the streets. the theories involved, especially the Inflation Model, is only well-articulated by those astrophysicists long familiar with it.

the video has one intention. that there is no such thing as "came from nothing". so it has to be something. and that something is "God". :lol:

the usual script, hehe. just cute—you have a problem working out the origin of the universe and your solution is by adding another problem, that of invoking a god, while conveniently ignoring the question whence this god came from. in fairness many theists do see the issue and has long abandoned this line of thinking. those were the original big banger theists, hehe.

that is their ultimate proof. something can't be form out of nothing. there should be first cause, and that cause is God. ok i resigned. :lol: parang lang din yang friend ko. kapag nagdedebate kami at ginamitan nya ako ng bible as reference sa kanyang argument, then i say tapos na ang bukseng. panalo ka na :lol:

yea, no need for argument when the bible and plain belief get in the mix. i learned that the hard way too, haha. now i mostly avoid discussing with people in the faith sector. should have been obvious where they're coming from: they're people who believe faith trumps everything—the best evidence, proof, scientific findings, whatever else you got you can throw at them. it's an exercise in futility and leaves a bad taste in the mouth. so off with them already. what i wonder is why they want to discuss with our types in the first place. oh well... hahaha

WEEKEND RUMINATIONS

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments