Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget, God changes the life of a person. And those videos are evidences

- - - Updated - - -

bakit ka naiirita?

Meron kabang documentadong tao na naging maunlad ang sarili without God? --> di pa naman ako nagsearch, baka may alam ka sir, ilagay mo din :). believer ako ng Diyos so I chose to show the people ano ang bunga ng paniniwala ng Diyos sa tao. and those videos/testimonies are evidences

ang tanong ko, kung umaayos naman ang buhay ng tao dahil sa paniniwala nila sa Diyos. Bakit ka niirita? Di ka ba masaya para sa kanila na umayos at bumuit ang kalagayan nila?

Okay lang na umayos ang buhay nila. pero kailangan bang ipagsigawan?

Dont forget, God changes the life of a person. And those videos are evidences
what?
I was asking for a point not a sermon, wag ka nlg po mag reply kong ganyan lng po ang comment mo,

"A surgeon saved the life of a person, religious people thanked god for his miracles,
the same surgeon failed to save a persons life, religious people blamed him for his incompetence". <-- this is why god is always right.

Okay lang na umayos ang buhay nila. pero kailangan bang ipagsigawan?

grate·ful
ˈɡrātfəl/Submit
adjective
feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful.
synonyms: thankful, appreciative; More
archaic
received or experienced with gratitude; welcome.

bawal ba ipagkalat sa madlang people ung mabuting nangyari sa kanya? --> to inspire other people na makakarinig na maaring pinagdadaanan din nila ung pinagdaanan nung tao. Kaya ang result tatawag din sila kay God to change their life.

kung sa tingin mo ang hindi paniniwala sa Diyos ay nakabuti para sayo why not tell it to others para naman mapabuti din buhay nila gaya mo. Why not tell the people na problemado ngayon na walang Diyos, baka sakaling bumuti ang kalagayan niya.

kasi sa mga videos na (hopefully) pinapanuod mo, narereallize mo na lahat sila nabago ang sitwasyon mula ng maniwala , magtiwala at umasa kay God.
I also have my personal bad experience, na hindi nasolusyonan ng alak, drugs (yes without exaggeration i tried that), women,.

pwede naman ako bumalik sa ganung klase ng pamumuhay kung gugustuhin ko dahil may sarili akong isip., pero bakit mas pinili ko ang buhay na naniniwala akong may Diyos --->> dahil naranasan ko mismo ung mabuting pagbabago.

- - - Updated - - -

what?
I was asking for a point not a sermon, wag ka nlg po mag reply kong ganyan lng po ang comment mo,

"A surgeon saved the life of a person, religious people thanked god for his miracles,
the same surgeon failed to save a persons life, religious people blamed him for his incompetence". <-- this is why god is always right.

that's not a sermon dude, you claim that known people (like mother theresa (who is a believer) ay nakapagpabago kamo ng buhay ng tao.

I will tell, believing God can also change the life of a person. Kung ayaw mong maniwala, panuoring mo ung mga video.. Different people pero iisang dahilang pano nagsimulang mabago ang buhay..

magtatanong ka sakin tapos ayaw mo marinig ung sagot na ibabato ko..

ano ba gusto mo, ung sagutin kita ng mga words na gusto mo lang marinig o ung words na galing sa personal kong opinyon?

wag ka na lang din po magtanong kung di ka ready sa isasagot ng tinatanong mo. :)

Last edited:
grate·ful
ˈɡrātfəl/Submit
adjective
archaic

bawal ba ipagkalat sa madlang people ung mabuting nangyari sa kanya? --> to inspire other people na makakarinig na maaring pinagdadaanan din nila ung pinagdaanan nung tao. Kaya ang result tatawag din sila kay God to change their life.

kung sa tingin mo ang hindi paniniwala sa Diyos ay nakabuti para sayo why not tell it to others para naman mapabuti din buhay nila gaya mo. Why not tell the people na problemado ngayon na walang Diyos, baka sakaling bumuti ang kalagayan niya.

kasi sa mga videos na (hopefully) pinapanuod mo, narereallize mo na lahat sila nabago ang sitwasyon mula ng maniwala , magtiwala at umasa kay God.
I also have my personal bad experience, na hindi nasolusyonan ng alak, drugs (yes without exaggeration i tried that), women,.

pwede naman ako bumalik sa ganung klase ng pamumuhay kung gugustuhin ko dahil may sarili akong isip., pero bakit mas pinili ko ang buhay na naniniwala akong may Diyos --->> dahil naranasan ko mismo ung mabuting pagbabago.

- - - Updated - - -

that's not a sermon dude, you claim that known people (like mother theresa (who is a believer) ay nakapagpabago kamo ng buhay ng tao.

I will tell, believing God can also change the life of a person. Kung ayaw mong maniwala, panuoring mo ung mga video.. Different people pero iisang dahilang pano nagsimulang mabago ang buhay..

ano ba gusto mo, ung sagutin kita ng mga words na gusto mo lang marinig o ung words na galing sa personal kong opinyon?

wag ka na lang din po magtanong kung di ka ready sa isasagot ng tinatanong mo. :)

You know what is patently wrong with your attitude in this thread?

You drone and parade your phoney, scripted, rehearsed videos around here and you think we haven't seen those jokes before. You shout to high heavens over your righteousness of so-called life changed while conveniently forgetting how many thousand lives the religions destroys for each one they propagandized as "changed"—which you also conveniently shy away from addressing, as usual according to your modus operandi here. :lol:

And you think you have a captured Sunday school children here who are running head over heels to watch your videos and then feel that you have the right to ask questions afterwards.

Here's the clue, man: those solicitous videos wouldn't have been an issue since we'd had enough of those in our previous lives as Christians if not for your patronizing, condescending attitude that grates and irritates many of us here, as you remind us of those figureheads that made it easier for us to leave the religion in the first place—the pretentious pr!ckheads. :lol:

grate·ful
ˈɡrātfəl/Submit
adjective
archaic

- - - Updated - - -

I was asking for a point, you answered GOD changed lives, I asked what gives? you answered GOD can change a persons life,
so I'm asking again, what gives?

you can read the book "rich dad poor dad" and it can change your life, just like reading the bible,
you can be inspired by David Goggins story and change your life, just like being inspired by the story of Jesus.

so, What gives?

You know what is patently wrong with your attitude in this thread?

You drone and parade your phoney, scripted, rehearsed videos around here and you think we haven't seen those jokes before. You shout to high heavens over your righteousness of so-called life changed while conveniently forgetting how many thousand lives the religions destroys for each one they propagandized as "changed"—which you also conveniently shy away from addressing, as usual according to your modus operandi here. :lol:

And you think you have a captured Sunday school children here who are running head over heels to watch your videos and then feel that you have the right to ask questions afterwards.

Here's the clue, man: those solicitous videos wouldn't have been an issue since we'd had enough of those in our previous lives as Christians if not for your patronizing, condescending attitude that grates and irritates many of us here, as you remind us of those figureheads that made it easier for us to leave the religion in the first place—the pretentious pr!ckheads. :lol:

are you not happy that their lives are changed because their faith and trust to God led them to a better life now?

don't tell me mas mabuti pang maging drug addict at kidnapper na lang ung iba hanggang ngayon kesa magsalita o magkwento ng tungkol kay God?

sabi ko nga, kung sa tingin mo ang hindi paniniwala sa Diyos ay nakabuti para sayo why not tell it to others para naman mapabuti din buhay nila gaya mo. Why not tell the people na problemado ngayon na walang Diyos, baka sakaling bumuti ang kalagayan niya.

Last edited:
are you not happy that their lives are changed because their faith and trust to God led them to a better life now?

don't tell me mas mabuti pang maging drug addict at kidnapper na lang ung iba hanggang ngayon kesa magsalita o magkwento ng tungkol kay God?

sabi ko nga, kung sa tingin mo ang hindi paniniwala sa Diyos ay nakabuti para sayo why not tell it to others para naman mapabuti din buhay nila gaya mo. Why not tell the people na problemado ngayon na walang Diyos, baka sakaling bumuti ang kalagayan niya.

Are you happy about claiming such shallow-looking change to be proud of?

Are you happy that for each one you claim to change, there are thousands more crimes that your religion has yet to pay until now?

whats your point?
Martin Luther King changed the lives of thousands of people, maybe even millions,
Ghandi also changed the life of a lot of people,
the dalai lama
Mother Theresa,
Buddha,
David Goggins,
Inky Jhonsons,
Les Brown,
Simon Sinec

all of them changed the life of a person, they also made visionaries that changed the course of the world,
your introducing a drug user turned to be a good person, many drug abusers became successful because of rehabilitation facilities and law enforcement,

so Whats your point?

here is my point.
God also changes lives of many people. :) ,pag isipan mo kasi,
di lang yung mga taong binanggit mo.
God made visionaries that changed the course of the world, kaya hanggang ngayon andaming nababago ang buhay dahil sa pagtitiwala nila kay God. And you know, the experience they had led them to share their testimonies sa ibang tao.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you happy that for each one you claim to change, there are thousands more crimes that your religion has yet to pay until now?

im not talking/boasting about my religion dude :).. im talking about a relationship/a faith/hope with God..

Kung galit ka dahil sa mga napapatay na tao sa religion na sinasabi mo, edi sisihin mo ung mga religion na yun.. I tell you, even me as a believer of God would not be happy to hear stories of such, it just reveal that they really don't live what word of God really tells us to do.

ngayon, pag binalik ko tong tanong na to:
don't tell me mas mabuti nang naging drug addict at kidnapper na lang ung iba kesa magsalita o magkwento ng tungkol kay God?

here is my point.
God made visionaries that changed the course of the world, kaya hanggang ngayon andaming nababago ang buhay dahil sa pagtitiwala nila kay God. And you know, the experience they had led them to share their testimonies sa ibang tao.

Bakit hindi ikaw ang mag-isip? Kelang mo sasagutin ang mga tanong ko? You think ikaw lang pwede magtanong?

You think those lives are really changed for life? Where's the other videos to show that?

Meanwhile, what about the thousands more who are leaving your religion to change their lives for the better in the other direction?

How about the abuses, don't you have anything to say about them? Kung ayaw mo ng history how about current events yung massive abuses sa Peru and Chile involving thousands?

Kaya mong bilangin yung isang scripted, rehearsed video production mo, kaya mo rin bang bilangin mga kasalanan ng christianity, kung ilang libong buhay ang sinira nila, just because they couldn't produce phoney videos to show around the world for propaganda purposes?

Bakit hindi ikaw ang mag-isip? Kelang mo sasagutin ang mga tanong ko? You think ikaw lang pwede magtanong?

You think those lives are really changed for life? Where's the other videos to show that?

Meanwhile, what about the thousands more who are leaving your religion to change their lives for the better in the other direction?

How about the abuses, don't you have anything to say about them? Kung ayaw mo ng history how about current events yung massive abuses sa Peru and Chile involving thousands?

Kaya mong bilangin yung isang scripted, rehearsed video production mo, kaya mo rin bang bilangin mga kasalanan ng christianity, kung ilang libong buhay ang sinira nila, just because they couldn't produce phoney videos to show around the world for propaganda purposes?

dude, kalma. that question is for jackfrost not for you though :).. and dont worry i'll certainly answer your questions.

im not talking/boasting about my religion dude :).. im talking about a relationship/a faith/hope with God..

Kung galit ka dahil sa mga napapatay na tao sa religion na sinasabi mo, edi sisihin mo ung mga religion na yun.. I tell you, even me as a believer of God would not be happy to hear stories of such, it just reveal that they really don't live what word of God really tells us to do.

ngayon, pag binalik ko tong tanong na to:
don't tell me mas mabuti nang naging drug addict at kidnapper na lang ung iba kesa magsalita o magkwento ng tungkol kay God?

Nah, as usual, you do one thing while saying and claiming another thing.

I'm not even talking about past crimes of Christianity, that's why I'm referring you to events in Chile and Peru.

See, you insist on your question, claiming to answer mine but you just drone and drone on with yours. Yan ba bagong turo ngayon. Hehe

Okay, just to be clear here are my questions again:

Nah, as usual, you do one thing while saying and claiming another thing.

I'm not even talking about past crimes of Christianity, that's why I'm referring you to events in Chile and Peru.

See, you insist on your question, claiming to answer mine but you just drone and drone on with yours. Yan ba bagong turo ngayon. Hehe

Okay, just to be clear here are my questions again:

im not happy storm. You know why? Because that is not what the Bible (word of God) says.

Mark 12:28-31New International Version (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

I directly answer your question, para di mo masabing umiiwas ako.. now here's the question:

Last edited:
grate·ful
ˈɡrātfəl/Submit
adjective
archaic

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but I wanna help those inneed to help theirselves because God won't do it. I've been there dude. Thats why I stopped believing such things.
By the way base on my observation having God means activating all your fears in life, like fear of death, which is the number one product of religion, fear of monster or other supernaturals.

Sorry but I wanna help those inneed to help theirselves because God won't do it. I've been there dude. Thats why I stopped believing such things.
By the way base on my observation having God means activating all your fears in life, like fear of death, which is the number one product of religion, fear of monster or other supernaturals.

'because God won't do it' --> ano tingin mo sa mga nasa videos? Kagaya na lang nung isang drug addict. Frustrated na siya pano mababago ang buhay niya. And then someone approached him, and that person led that drug addict to believe in God. Then the rest is history. Tapos sasabihin mo, God won't do it?

'having God means activating all your fears in life, like fear of death' --> san mo naobserve yan? I tell you, when someone really believes in God, there should be no fear in death. Kung naobserve mo na may fear of death, i tell you that is not the right faith in God.

“The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The Lord is with me; he is my helper.” Psalm 118:6-7

at isa pa kung gusto mo tumulong edi tumulong ka.. kagaya ng sabi ko

as for me, i have an experience kung paano bumuti ang buhay ko mula nang maniwala ako sa Diyos.. So masisisi mo ba ako kung ako naman ang magshare nito sa ibang tao na maniwala din sila?

Last edited:
I was asking for a point, you answered GOD changed lives, I asked what gives? you answered GOD can change a persons life,
so I'm asking again, what gives?

you can read the book "rich dad poor dad" and it can change your life, just like reading the bible,
you can be inspired by David Goggins story and change your life, just like being inspired by the story of Jesus.

so, What gives?

Most believers always answers and calls that name when they don't have answers in life. I guess thats one of their teachings because "God is the way/God is the answer" ika nga.

im not happy storm. You know why? Because that is not what the Bible (word of God) says.

Mark 12:28-31New International Version (NIV)
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

I directly answer your question, para di mo masabing umiiwas ako.. now here's the question:

Look, dude, do you even know the meaning of your reply? Because if you do you should have related it to all your videos that smack of fake.

Bloodsucker said it best: many of us had been there. God's reps on earth love to claim all credits for what people do with their own talents and drive, etc. and show videos all around like some irritating ad campaigns in websites. Hehe

here is my point.

pag isipan mo din po :) tao lng cla pero kaya nilang gawin ang gawa ng dyos mo without anything in return and without expecting anything, they just want to help,
In other words, we dont even need the idea of your GOD to change peoples lives,

Last edited:
'because God won't do it' --> ano tingin mo sa mga nasa videos? Kagaya na lang nung isang drug addict. Frustrated na siya pano mababago ang buhay niya. And then someone approached him, and that person led that drug addict to believe in God. Then the rest is history. Tapos sasabihin mo, God won't do it?

'having God means activating all your fears in life, like fear of death' --> san mo naobserve yan? I tell you, when someone really believes in God, there should be no fear in death. Kung naobserve mo na may fear of death, i tell you that is not the right faith in God.

“The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? The Lord is with me; he is my helper.” Psalm 118:6-7

at isa pa kung gusto mo tumulong edi tumulong ka.. kagaya ng sabi ko

as for me, i have an experience kung paano bumuti ang buhay ko mula nang maniwala ako sa Diyos.. So masisisi mo ba ako kung ako naman ang magshare nito sa ibang tao na maniwala din sila?

I don't see God in there. What I see is how will you change your life. if that's how the way he change his life then that's good. Still I believe that it is part of the mindset. You can fix anything on your own with you alone. Now I guess believing such thing makes me think how independent your life could be.

Look, dude, do you even know the meaning of your reply? Because if you do you should have related it to all your videos that smack of fake.

Bloodsucker said it best: many of us had been there. God's reps on earth love to claim all credits for what people do with their own talents and drive, etc. and show videos all around like some irritating ad campaigns in websites. Hehe

'Look, dude, do you even know the meaning of your reply? Because if you do you should have related it to all your videos that smack of fake. ' - di ko babawiin ang sinabi ko.. Yes I am not happy sa mga napatay.. When I say believing in God, Im not saying/pointing from being a member of a religion. Ni wala ako binabanggit na religion..

When I say believing in God, im talking about the personal relationship/personal commitment kay God.. Again, ibabalik ko tanong strom:

'Look, dude, do you even know the meaning of your reply? Because if you do you should have related it to all your videos that smack of fake. ' - di ko babawiin ang sinabi ko.. Yes I am not happy sa mga napatay.. When I say believing in God, Im not saying/pointing from being a member of a religion. Ni wala ako binabanggit na religion..

When I say believing in God, im talking about the personal relationship/personal commitment kay God.. Again, ibabalik ko tanong strom:

So you selfish?
Most of us here care about what is going on the outside world not just for ourselves, not for us but for the peace of everyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom