Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too confused sa statement mo regarding sa gusto mong paniwalaan, pero just the same kaya nga I don't want to convince myself based lang sa sarili kong pang iisip, I want to hear about the convincng idea(s) of the inexistence of a God which was written in the Bible. Kasi bago pa man ako maging tao, thousands of years ago nasulat na yun sa Bible. Thanks for sharing your two cents anyway. :salute:

That was the point, bakit kelangang meron paniwalaan. We don't need someone na magpapafeel satin or magbibigay ng hope. I mean everyone can get that kung meron silang inspirasyon and if they choose to. Kung anong kaya kong isipin kaya ding isipin ng iba. Hindi kaya excuse lang ang pagsamba sa diyos? Kung iisiping mabuti, it's kind of creepy dahil mas iniisip natin na espesyal tayo at tinutulungan tayo dahil me connection tayo sa god, dahil may religion tau. That's like being selfish, why would god do that? If there is indeed god, would we really think that they have to prove themselves to us? Would they really be judgemental? Bakit pa tayo ginawa kung hindi pantay ang trato satin ng diyos? I mean, the point is regardless if god does exist or not, life goes on, kahit atheist ka pa or theist or batang walang alam. The only thing that gets me confused is why do people keep basing their beliefs with this outdated scriptures. Tao lang ang gumawa nyan, of course, kada tao may sariling perception at dahil tao nga lang, kahit gaano pa natin isipin na moral or matino tayo, di parin maiiswasan na mangontrol tayo siguro dahil gusto natin pareparehas ang iniisip at pinaniniwalaan natin. Subconsciously, iniisip at ginagawa natin yan kahit ngayon. It's good to read books and earn knowledge from it but we are fucked up if we think that every word or sentences on a book were written precisely, accurately or are all true kahit walang ebidensya. We have to have an open mind, always. Wag masyado magobsess sa isang libro lang dahil never kang makakakita ng perpektong libro. We don't need to base our morals on it. We need to reflect more with who we are as humans and how would we feel if someone treats us like this or that. Actually, minemention din yung idea in almost all religious scripture wherein kahit papano meron ka namang mapupulot which is just common sense and fascinating for me. Other ideas from these scriptures are still contradicting though which means that they were made based on someone's perception and those things you have to watch out for. Ano pang gamit ng utak natin at konsensya kung masyado tayong aasa sa libro. Kahit hindi ginawa yan, tuloy parin ang buhay ng mga tao.

Buddhism:
Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful." Udana-Varga 5:18

Christianity:
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12, King James Version.

Hinduism:
"This is the sum of duty: do not do to others what would cause pain if done to you." Mahabharata 5:1517

Islam:
"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself." Number 13 of Imam "Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths." 3

etc..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

kasi nga gusto nila ng unli life.. kaya they chose to believe (without question) no matter what,

Bakit po nila gusto ng unli life? Hehe. Maginhawa ba dun ang buhay? Anong meron katapos nun?

I'm all for believing. But if believing in something that dictates what I should believe in, how's that gonna go for me?

I can pick up things that are logical and makes sense from a book but if that book will tell me who to hate, love, what I should do, where I'm going, I'm just going to end up being a robot. Should I even exist at this point? Bat di na lang tau ginawang automated? I'd be delusional if I trust everything from it. These scriptures are easy to manipulate. Before nagend up sa kamay natin yang mga yan, ni revise, trinanslate, pinagpiliian kung anong isasama o hindi. How would we know that what we've learned from it is all kinds of truth? Are you sure you really want to believe it? Kahit nga nanay ko kinukwestyon ko mag mali ang pinpagawa sakin yan pa kaya. hahaha. Pag isipan ko muna siguro bago ako maniwala sa sinisabi o nababasa ko.

Last edited:
That was the point, bakit kelangang meron paniwalaan. We don't need someone na magpapafeel satin or magbibigay ng hope. I mean everyone can get that kung meron silang inspirasyon and if they choose to. Kung anong kaya kong isipin kaya ding isipin ng iba. Hindi kaya excuse lang ang pagsamba sa diyos? Kung iisiping mabuti, it's kind of creepy dahil mas iniisip natin na espesyal tayo at tinutulungan tayo dahil me connection tayo sa god, dahil may religion tau. That's like being selfish, why would god do that? If there is indeed god, would we really think that they have to prove themselves to us? Would they really be judgemental? Bakit pa tayo ginawa kung hindi pantay ang trato satin ng diyos? I mean, the point is regardless if god does exist or not, life goes on, kahit atheist ka pa or theist or batang walang alam. The only thing that gets me confused is why do people keep basing their beliefs with this outdated scriptures. Tao lang ang gumawa nyan, of course, kada tao may sariling perception at dahil tao nga lang, kahit gaano pa natin isipin na moral or matino tayo, di parin maiiswasan na mangontrol tayo siguro dahil gusto natin pareparehas ang iniisip at pinaniniwalaan natin. Subconsciously, iniisip at ginagawa natin yan kahit ngayon. It's good to read books and earn knowledge from it but we are fucked up if we think that every word or sentences on a book were written precisely, accurately or are all true kahit walang ebidensya. We have to have an open mind, always. Wag masyado magobsess sa isang libro lang dahil never kang makakakita ng perpektong libro. We don't need to base our morals on it. We need to reflect more with who we are as humans and how would we feel if someone treats us like this or that. Actually, minemention din yung idea in almost all religious scripture wherein kahit papano meron ka namang mapupulot which is just common sense and fascinating for me. Other ideas from these scriptures are still contradicting though which means that they were made based on someone's perception and those things you have to watch out for. Ano pang gamit ng utak natin at konsensya kung masyado tayong aasa sa libro. Kahit hindi ginawa yan, tuloy parin ang buhay ng mga tao.

Buddhism:
Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful." Udana-Varga 5:18

Christianity:
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets." Matthew 7:12, King James Version.

Hinduism:
"This is the sum of duty: do not do to others what would cause pain if done to you." Mahabharata 5:1517

Islam:
"None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself." Number 13 of Imam "Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadiths." 3

etc..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Bakit po nila gusto ng unli life? Hehe. Maginhawa ba dun ang buhay? Anong meron katapos nun?

I'm all for believing. But if believing in something that dictates what I should believe in, how's that gonna go for me?

I can pick up things that are logical and makes sense from a book but if that book will tell me who to hate, love, what I should do, where I'm going, I'm just going to end up being a robot. Should I even exist at this point? Bat di na lang tau ginawang automated? I'd be delusional if I trust everything from it. These scriptures are easy to manipulate. Before nagend up sa kamay natin yang mga yan, ni revise, trinanslate, pinagpiliian kung anong isasama o hindi. How would we know that what we've learned from it is all kinds of truth? Are you sure you really want to believe it? Kahit nga nanay ko kinukwestyon ko mag mali ang pinpagawa sakin yan pa kaya. hahaha. Pag isipan ko muna siguro bago ako maniwala sa sinisabi o nababasa ko.

hehehe i dont know, actually noong believer (christianity) pa ako marami akong questions about sa heaven na yan
and it sounds boring for me to live for eternity in one place, but i fear hell.. a torture for eternity...
for me as a believer thats the main reason why i need to believe,
and naiinis ako kasi walang ibang choice kaya sabi ko can i ask this god if he just bring me back to nothingness, i didnt even ask him to create me anyway..:noidea:

the bible also say that love god with all your heart.. i'll be honest, for me this is not possible..
i just cant love him with all my heart no matter what,
i cant even hear or feel him (i know he is invisible)..

but now im thankful to my wife that triggers me, i started to question the bible and its origin, i started to explore things..
i have opened my mind, i begun to think freely without boundaries :yes:

Last edited:
These atis are just playing with words...

Parang facts daw escape goat naging term na lang... :lol:

They don't "believe" they just "accept". :lmao: :beat:

View attachment 1265910

View attachment 1265911

Lalabas kasi na "believer" din sila! :lmao:

Thanks for trying anyway! :hi:

sa ganyan pong logic, para nyo rin pong sinabi na ang hindi pag lalaro ng basketball ay isang uri din po ng sport, at ang hindi pagsasaing ng bigas ay isang uri ng pag luluto..

sa ganyan pong logic, para nyo rin pong sinabi na ang hindi pag lalaro ng basketball ay isang uri din po ng sport, at ang hindi pagsasaing ng bigas ay isang uri ng pag luluto..

#PalusotNaLang

Nice try buddy! :hi:

These atis are just playing with words...

Parang facts daw escape goat naging term na lang... :lol:

They don't "believe" they just "accept". :lmao: :beat:

View attachment 1265910

View attachment 1265911

Lalabas kasi na "believer" din sila! :lmao:

Thanks for trying anyway! :hi:

believe is making a claim,
accept is receiving the claim as true.

in your case, you believe in GOD and atheist dont accept it because you lack evidence supporting what you believe.
you accept science, but you believe in GOD because science cant explain it.

believing is different from accepting.

#PalusotNaLang

Nice try buddy! :hi:

what the fact! haha :upset:

you want us to BELIEVE that your god exist - we cant!, because we reject BELIEF in god/gods
you want us to ACCEPT that your god exist - then give us enough evidence, and we would ACCEPT your claim

see the difference?

if we KNOW that god truly exist then BELIEVING/FAITH is not necessary, right?

Last edited:

you want us to BELIEVE that your god exist - we cant!, because we reject BELIEF in god/gods
you want us to ACCEPT that your god exist - then give us enough evidence, and we would ACCEPT your claim

see the difference?

Hahaha :lol:

Ok sige na try harder baka ma uto mo ako sa WORD PLAY mo... :lol:

I might also ACCEPT that "idea", without BELIEVING you... :lol: :lmao:

Don't worry guys I already saw the difference. :rofl:

Last edited:

see the difference?

Wag kanang magexplain jan. Sirado na utak nyan :).

Hahaha ayos lang.. di ko sya susukuan.. have faith :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha :lol:

Ok sige na try harder baka ma uto mo ako sa WORD PLAY mo... :lol:

I might also ACCEPT that "idea", without BELIEVING you... :lol: :lmao:

Don't worry guys I already saw the difference. :rofl:

Hahhaha sige na, magaling pala talaga sa WORD PLAY si soriano kaya pala nauto ka nya :rofl:

Last edited:
believe is making a claim,
accept is receiving the claim as true.

in your case, you believe in GOD and atheist dont accept it because you lack evidence supporting what you believe.
you accept science, but you believe in GOD because science cant explain it.

believing is different from accepting.

Honga gets ko na! Kaya nga I could "ACCEPT" your "idea" without "BELIEVING" you... :lol: :lmao:

:upset: :clap:

- - - Updated - - -

open minded ka ba? tara :coffee: tayo? :giggle:

Honga gets ko na! Kaya nga I could "ACCEPT" your "idea" without "BELIEVING" you... :lol: :lmao:

:upset: :clap:
you literally dodged the point by just 4 emojis, wala nmn po dapat patunayan ang mga Atheist, ang mga Believers naman ung nag claim na GOD exist, Atheist just ask simple questions, and most theist tap dances and go in circles like a dog chasing its own tail.

you literally dodged the point by just 4 emojis, wala nmn po dapat patunayan ang mga Atheist, ang mga Believers naman ung nag claim na GOD exist, Atheist just ask simple questions, and most theist tap dances and go in circles like a dog chasing its own tail.

Am I asking you to prove anything after all? :lol:

Alam mo sir, all I asked from you and your fellow Atis here is to convince me to "ACCEPT" your idea that God doesn't exists eh yun lang naman po, Can you please convince me to "ACCEPT" your idea without "BELIEVING" you? make sense right? :think: :lol:

Just ignore my emojis if they are annoying to you... ;)

Am I asking you to prove anything after all? :lol:

Alam mo sir, all I asked from you and your fellow Atis here is to convince me to "ACCEPT" your idea that God doesn't exists eh yun lang naman po, Can you please convince me to "ACCEPT" your idea without "BELIEVING" you? make sense right? :think: :lol:

Just ignore my emojis if they are annoying to you... ;)

actually its your job to convince Atheist since you claimed that your GOD exist.
Atheist position is a GOD is unnecessary for anything except religion, and it is more likely that an Intelligent alien race from another universe created our universe than the
GOD of the bible exist.

actually its your job to convince Atheist since you claimed that your GOD exist.
Atheist position is a GOD is unnecessary for anything except religion, and it is more likely that an Intelligent alien race from another universe created our universe than the
GOD of the bible exist.

My job? Now you're being bias here... are you not also claiming anything here sir? but you have your position? I guess you also have your stand with that position? or Is this just another word play?

I thought atheists "accept" the idea that "God don't exist"? :think:

As much as I wanted to "ACCEPT" that idea but from whom will I "ACCEPT" it? If you are not even willing to convey your thoughts about it? Are you feeling me sir??

My job? Now you're being bias here... are you not also claiming anything here sir? but you have your position? I guess you also have your stand with that position? or Is this just another word play?

As much as I wanted to "ACCEPT" that idea but from whom will I "ACCEPT" it? If you are not even willing to convey your thoughts about it? Are you feeling me sir??

Yes, Atheist dont claim anything, we accept scientific evidence, the Atheist position is that it is more likely that GOD don't exist based on scientific evidence.

its like the answer for this question,

"is their an even or odd number of sand crystals on earth?".

religion proposed that a GOD exist, science just ask questions, and as far as I'm concern non of it where answered.

yeah, its your job to spread the word of god in order to save our souls from hell, because you are one of the chosen people that god speaks to, so do your job..:slap:

what you think of atheist is very wrong :upset:

Atheism is one thing: A lack of belief in gods.
Atheism is not an affirmative belief that there is no god nor does it answer any other question about what a person believes.
It is simply a rejection of the assertion that there are gods.
Atheism is too often defined incorrectly as a belief system.

being an atheist is not a recruitment system nor an organization that forced people to be an atheist,
we just called atheist because of the lack of belief in gods..
but for me that label is not necessary.. just think freely and logically.

yourself alone can unlock it by thinking logically, reading FACTS, look at the world from a literal way...and its a long process

naiintidihan kita, mahirap talaga tanggapin na walang god (agad agad) dahil nakatatak na yan sa isip natin mula pagkabata hanggang paglaki

Last edited:
Yes, Atheist dont claim anything, we accept scientific evidence, the Atheist position is that it is more likely that GOD don't exist based on scientific evidence.

its like the answer for this question,

"is their an even or odd number of sand crystals on earth?".

religion proposed that a GOD exist, science just ask questions, and as far as I'm concern non of it where answered.

Maybe you're just playing safe with your position being an atheist. Not "believing" but just plain "accepting" and not "claiming anything" but having your "position or "stand"? :think:

Don't worry I understand. It's really difficult to convince others if you have "accepted" an idea from yourself without "believing" yourself.

Thanks for trying somehow. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, its your job to spread the word of god in order to save our souls from hell, because you are one of the chosen people that god speaks to, so do your job..:slap:

Well maybe you can call it an social and moral obligation on my part as a believer to spread the word of God, But with all due respect to you and your fellow atis here, I guess it's just inappropriate to do that here since you've already have your position as your buddy stated already. Kaya you don't have to tell that to me I know my responsibility as a christian, Now kung wala naman kayong responsibility bilang atheist to enlighten others with what you've accepted that's fine with me.

Again let me clear things up, convincing someone is way far different from forcing someone... All I ask from you is to somehow convince me to the level of my understanding with the idea that you've accepted. Pero gaya ng nasabi ko, mahirap talaga ipatanggap sa iba kung sa sarili mo lang tinanggap tapos hindi mo pinaniniwalaan sarili mo. That makes sense... Kaya you don't worry sir naintindihan na kita sa part na yan. ;)

what you think of atheist is very wrong :upset:

Atheism is one thing: A lack of belief in gods.
Atheism is not an affirmative belief that there is no god nor does it answer any other question about what a person believes.

Playing safe na ba?

It is simply a rejection of the assertion that there are gods.
Atheism is too often defined incorrectly as a belief system.
Pinalalawak mo nanaman sir ang vocabulary ng usapan natin, from accepting to believing now rejection of the assertion naman ngaun...
you reject the assertion that there are gods? mahirap bang tanggapin na madaming gods?

being an atheist is not a recruitment system nor an organization that forced people to be an atheist,
we just called atheist because of the lack of belief in gods..
but for me that label is not necessary.. just think freely and logically.
Think of this sir, magkaiba po pag sinabi mong hindi ka naniniwala sa Dios at hindi ka naniniwalang may Dios. San ka po ba dyan sa 2?

Pinaiikot mo lang kasi usapan and you're just simply playing with words here.

yourself alone can unlock it by thinking logically, reading FACTS, look at the world from a literal way...and its a long process

naiintidihan kita, mahirap talaga tanggapin na walang god (agad agad) dahil nakatatak na yan sa isip natin mula pagkabata hanggang paglaki

Don't worry sensible thinker din naman ako kahit papano, kung may mga taong mahirap makumbinse isa na ata ako sa taong un.

Yan nanaman tayo sa FACTS na yan... But still may missing link pa din...

Maybe you're just playing safe with your position being an atheist. Not "believing" but just plain "accepting" and not "claiming anything" but having your "position or "stand"? :think:

Don't worry I understand. It's really difficult to convince others if you have "accepted" an idea from yourself without "believing" yourself.

Thanks for trying somehow. ;)

mali nmn po pag kakaintindi nyu, Atheist accept "Science" and scientific methods, Atheism is not a belief but a lack of it.

The Atheist position is, when asked if a GOD exist the answer is "I dont know".

The Religious position is, when asked if a GOD exist the answer is "YES".

simple lng diba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom