Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

autotechnician ako may tanong ka post mo lng

thanks po sa reply!! mukang naiwanan ko po na nakabukas ung door simula sunday until nung thursday..nakakadischarges po pala ng battery kapag naiwan ng nakabukas ung door...???..naku eh s manila pa po nabili ung battery eh nasa gen.trias cavite ako..maghahanap n lang po ako kung saan pwede mkicharge ng battery..sa tindahan po kaya ng battery eh may charger sila at gano po ktagal para ma-full charge ang battery? saka napapa adjust po ba ung sensitivity ng alarm ng kotse kasi po kpag tumatahol ung aso namin ng malakas eh nag aalarm po ung kotse at saka konting pukpok lng po eh nag aalarm na po sya? thanks po ulit..napakalaking tulong nyopo para magkaroon ako ng idea s nangyari ko kotse ko..

thanks po sa reply!! mukang naiwanan ko po na nakabukas ung door simula sunday until nung thursday..nakakadischarges po pala ng battery kapag naiwan ng nakabukas ung door...???..naku eh s manila pa po nabili ung battery eh nasa gen.trias cavite ako..maghahanap n lang po ako kung saan pwede mkicharge ng battery..sa tindahan po kaya ng battery eh may charger sila at gano po ktagal para ma-full charge ang battery? saka napapa adjust po ba ung sensitivity ng alarm ng kotse kasi po kpag tumatahol ung aso namin ng malakas eh nag aalarm po ung kotse at saka konting pukpok lng po eh nag aalarm na po sya? thanks po ulit..napakalaking tulong nyopo para magkaroon ako ng idea s nangyari ko kotse ko..

Maybe the brand of your battery has a branch in Cavite. For motolite battery in manila, recharging fee is P200 but they will have to check the battery first if it can still be recharge because some batteries won't hold charge anymore after getting discharge especially when the voltage reaches near zero volts. Usually it takes 24 hours to fully charge a battery depending on the charger. Just go to any battery outlet and they will know what to do but usually you need to leave it overnight. As for your alarm, just go to any reputable alarm installer and they should be able to lower the sensitivity.

Boss, merun po ako nissan california luma na po, model 1988, pero tumatakbo pa po. Noon last month natapus pa lang po overhaul. But bago ayus(overhaul) namatay po makina sa minor and pag inapakan ang preno. Ngayon po after overhaul ganun parin po ang sira namamatay ang makina pag minor and pag apak sa preno. And napansin ko na pag drive ko na habang nakaangat ang apakan sa gas parang pabugso bugso ang malina. Ano po kaya sira pa nito?

Boss, merun po ako nissan california luma na po, model 1988, pero tumatakbo pa po. Noon last month natapus pa lang po overhaul. But bago ayus(overhaul) namatay po makina sa minor and pag inapakan ang preno. Ngayon po after overhaul ganun parin po ang sira namamatay ang makina pag minor and pag apak sa preno. And napansin ko na pag drive ko na habang nakaangat ang apakan sa gas parang pabugso bugso ang malina. Ano po kaya sira pa nito?

Try checking the carburetor first and go from there. Check that each component is functioning properly and all vacuum hoses are attached properly. Then check your brake booster - the big black round thing under the hood and attaches to the brake pedal. Failing brake booster can draw too much vacuum from your engine which can stall the engine.

sa high mileage oil change interval, ilang months bago mag chang oil ka symb? ilang kilometers ang dapat?

Attachments

• received_1354734107970806.jpeg
    received_1354734107970806.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
tanong ko lang po about sa pagbili ng secondhand car, may warranty po ba like months or year? kapag sa gadget kasi meron ey?

tanong ko lang po about sa pagbili ng secondhand car, may warranty po ba like months or year? kapag sa gadget kasi meron ey?

If you buy it from a private seller then it's always as is where is. Try used car dealers, maybe they offer some form of warranty.

Mga boss newbie here ano po kaya pede k gawin sa ph12 engine ko para pede sya sa long drive ano po pede nyo advice di po kase resing habol ko tamang pang roadtrip lang salamat po sa sasagot

Mga boss newbie here ano po kaya pede k gawin sa ph12 engine ko para pede sya sa long drive ano po pede nyo advice di po kase resing habol ko tamang pang roadtrip lang salamat po sa sasagot

There's nothing much you can do to it than to maintain it properly and follow all the preventive maintenance work. If you have maintained it all these years then it should be able to do some long drives with it. Just make sure your cooling system like radiator, rad fan and hoses are in good working condition and your a/c system is in good working condition for the long drive. If you have the time and budget you can swap a D15B engine in.

boss patulong naman.. yong sasakyan ko nag ooverheat sya pag naka on ang aircon hyundai grace ang sasakyan ko. pag tumatakbo ang sasakyan hindi sya nag ooverheat, pero pag na trafic na ayon dahan dahang tumataas ang heat gauge ng sasakyan.. salamat po.. :):):)

boss patulong naman.. yong sasakyan ko nag ooverheat sya pag naka on ang aircon hyundai grace ang sasakyan ko. pag tumatakbo ang sasakyan hindi sya nag ooverheat, pero pag na trafic na ayon dahan dahang tumataas ang heat gauge ng sasakyan.. salamat po.. :):):)

Next time you use your car and you are on your way home, try not using the ac. When you get home, the engine is still at its normal working temperature. Turn the ac on and see if your radiator fan and auxiliary fan is spinning. If the auxiliary fan is spinning but the rad fan is not, wait further but if the temp is starting to rise with the rad fan not turning on, turn off your engine. If you're comfortable working with your car, unplug the radiator fan and run some wires from the battery and power the rad fan. If the rad fan spins fast then it could be a faulty sensor - most probably the engine coolant temperature sensor.

Next time you use your car and you are on your way home, try not using the ac. When you get home, the engine is still at its normal working temperature. Turn the ac on and see if your radiator fan and auxiliary fan is spinning. If the auxiliary fan is spinning but the rad fan is not, wait further but if the temp is starting to rise with the rad fan not turning on, turn off your engine. If you're comfortable working with your car, unplug the radiator fan and run some wires from the battery and power the rad fan. If the rad fan spins fast then it could be a faulty sensor - most probably the engine coolant temperature sensor.

sir motoro, tanung lang saan ka nag papa maintennace ng honda mo..meron kasi ako VTI 96, pag uwi ko kailangan ko ulet kasi ipa condition. salamat.

sir motoro, tanung lang saan ka nag papa maintennace ng honda mo..meron kasi ako VTI 96, pag uwi ko kailangan ko ulet kasi ipa condition. salamat.

Sir, I do all the maintenance myself. I'm more of a DIY person kasi. But if the work required is difficult and requires special tools like replacing clutch disk, A/C work and some suspension work then that's the time I bring it to a shop. So far, I have good experience with Speedyfix which is located in San Juan. Their service isn't cheap but you get what you paid for.

Sir, I do all the maintenance myself. I'm more of a DIY person kasi. But if the work required is difficult and requires special tools like replacing clutch disk, A/C work and some suspension work then that's the time I bring it to a shop. So far, I have good experience with Speedyfix which is located in San Juan. Their service isn't cheap but you get what you paid for.

salamat sir motoro, astig sir, dami ko ksai aayusin sa VTI ko hehehe.. papaltan ko na din floater nya..mabagal na bumababa ang gas gauge eh.

salamat sir motoro, astig sir, dami ko ksai aayusin sa VTI ko hehehe.. papaltan ko na din floater nya..mabagal na bumababa ang gas gauge eh.

You're welcome, sir javerwalk26. Try to have the floater or fuel sending unit checked first before you start replacing things. In my case, I suspect my sending unit is faulty because I have check my gauge, fuse and fuel warning lamp and they are all working but my fuel warning light doesn't light up even if I'm already very very low on fuel. It cost only P1500 but I decided not to replace it yet since I don't usually let the fuel go that low anyways except for testing purposes. If you are comfortable working on your car, you can search google for troubleshooting tips for specific problems. But if not, then a reputable shop will be able to help you.

You're welcome, sir javerwalk26. Try to have the floater or fuel sending unit checked first before you start replacing things. In my case, I suspect my sending unit is faulty because I have check my gauge, fuse and fuel warning lamp and they are all working but my fuel warning light doesn't light up even if I'm already very very low on fuel. It cost only P1500 but I decided not to replace it yet since I don't usually let the fuel go that low anyways except for testing purposes. If you are comfortable working on your car, you can search google for troubleshooting tips for specific problems. But if not, then a reputable shop will be able to help you.

ok sir..salamat po sa advice.
mukahng magnda auto mo sa profile eh. kaya na patanung lang:thumbsup:
nitong pag uwi ko, pa checheck ko lahat.
matagal ko din di nagagamit auto nasa ibang bansa kasi ako.

ok sir..salamat po sa advice.
mukahng magnda auto mo sa profile eh. kaya na patanung lang:thumbsup:
nitong pag uwi ko, pa checheck ko lahat.
matagal ko din di nagagamit auto nasa ibang bansa kasi ako.

Thanks. Simple lang yan, sir. Your car looks good as well especially with the CF hood. I hope you will get your car fix and have someone start it up once in a while or better yet drive it around once in a while. Try to research each problem that you're going to encounter because not many shops are good with troubleshooting especially dealership and they would ask you right away to replace a part when the only problem is a loose nut or connector. Good luck.

Thanks. Simple lang yan, sir. Your car looks good as well especially with the CF hood. I hope you will get your car fix and have someone start it up once in a while or better yet drive it around once in a while. Try to research each problem that you're going to encounter because not many shops are good with troubleshooting especially dealership and they would ask you right away to replace a part when the only problem is a loose nut or connector. Good luck.

ung nga maganda ung simple lang. Un palang napapansin na problema sa ngayon ung fuel gauge daw, then papatanggal ko na ung scuv, palit chamber muffler.
malaki tulong ng trend na to specially sa mga bago dirvers.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom