Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

backup installed OS License windows 10 into image and split to CD.any idea?

najii

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
any advice or idea for copying fully image of OS License pre-installed on laptop and split to a disk (CD/DVD-RW)? my point is i know how to copy but i want to distribute in a disk (which is i don't have idea and it is my big concern). if ever the existing HDD may corrupt or totally damage, it may easy for me buy new HDD and reinstall the image that i backup on a disk. HELP please TIA.:)

any advice or idea for copying fully image of OS License pre-installed on laptop and split to a disk (CD/DVD-RW)? my point is i know how to copy but i want to distribute in a disk (which is i don't have idea and it is my big concern). if ever the existing HDD may corrupt or totally damage, it may easy for me buy new HDD and reinstall the image that i backup on a disk. HELP please TIA.:)

# Cloning, The simple solution for that.
# Refer to this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9v30Wm-DZo

actually if your laptop comes with oem copy of windows, you are prompt to create a recovery usb or dvd for your windows ONCE only, (that software is prompting you will do the job of dvd burning the image partition), you will be creating a back-up of the oem partition hidden in your harddisk, sometimes a virus can even corrupt the oem partition that when you decide to reset the pc, process takes forever or hanged... if i were you and based on my experience, i prefer back-up using dvd disks (use branded disk) than usb, usb is prone for corruption and virus unlike dvd disks which are susceptible to scratches. and if you chose usb, ie 32 gb, only portion of the total space will be used and if you allow this usb as storage for other files, time comes that this usb is not booting or corrupted... unlike dvd disk, you can create a disk copy or create an image for future use... as long as you have the recovery dvd, you have a peace of mind

but if you need an ultimate copy of your windows and important files and softwares installed, you might be checking the "acronis" software to image the whole harddisk, this is fast and convenient but expensive option, this requires a harddisk of the same capacity or higher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom