Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BADLY NEED HELP: Issue after Little snitch (potentially)

sapsd

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

i badly need your help. i tried to follow the thread below for MAC OFFICE 2016 OS but i encounter unusual problem after downloading little snitch.

Little background:
1. This morning i downloaded the (1) MS OFFICE files (2) little snitch
2. after installing little snitch, there were configurations or popout messages i no longer remember (i just allow, etc etc)
3. after which, when i went to office this morning, i can no longer connect on my iphone 6s hotspot. I have connected to the same hotspot the last night upto morning (before little snitch installation)
4. i uninstalled little snitch but problem still persists.
5. i am able to connect to other wifi connections

Patulong po sana kasi di pa din ako makakonek sa personal hotspot ko which is need ko sa work. Un little snitch lang ung 'bagong' ginawa ko, never ko naman to naexperience ung ganitong issue.

i appreciate any inputs.

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1418357

Back
Top Bottom