Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best Conduction Earphone/Ear cuff/Headphone?

Ventriloquist

Symbianize Shadow
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ano po maganda na brand for conduction na earphone, ear cuff or headphone?

OFFT:anong catch sa mga conduction earphones? para syang hearing aid?

Di sya hearing aid, earphone sya na maririnig mo pa rin yung paligid kahit nakikinig ka sa kanta.

mas ok kung walang outside sounds ang madidinig while using the earphones. pero not in public para safe.
pero kung nasa labas, at d maiwasan na mag earphone, baka mas ok ung sinabi ni ventriloquist. conduction.

Ventriloquist
I can't recommend any particular brand coz I haven't tried one yet.

You can check different products on shopee and Laz,
but ignore the reviews from users with names that has asterisks and jumbled letters. They're often fake reviews.

Types:
Earcuffs - They're not bone conducting, they're like earbuds but hanging off your ear canals. people near you can still hear sounds at high volume..

It's not bulky like bone conducting headbands. It can be recharged while in case like most bluetooth earphone with cases so I think they're good enough.

Headbands - This is more likely bone conducting but some units are Airconducting so you really have to check the specs and reviews to verify.
They're bulky and awful looking.
---
There are bluetooth earpod-like units that are stucked in earcanals that has passthrough mode to hear the surroundings (from bose iirc) but I only saw them on Php 3k+ worth units. I forgot the exact model and ofcourse they're not good on the road as they lack sound localization.

I used to have wired ones with passthrough back in 2009 and they worked pretty well.
It's an old technology! it should be common on cheap bluetooth iems today! šŸ˜¤

Back
Top Bottom