Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Best Korean Movies

"Masquerade"

grabe gandang movie pla nian, an epic masterpiece :thumbsup:

"Masquerade"

grabe gandang movie pla nian, an epic masterpiece :thumbsup:

Oo buddy, ang angas ng pelikulang yan. Starring Lee Byung-hun also known as Storm Shadow sa GI: Joe

Panuorin mo naman yung I Saw The Devil. Sya din ang bida. Ang astig nya buddy!

pangit daw yung remake nyan? napanood mo nb

majority naman sa IMDB hater ng remake at hollywood made movies
the original Oldboy is better but i like more yung sa remake na nahuli ay father instead na yung sister
mas may reason at connection dun sa pag ganti..

at mas gusto ko yung remake ng Sassy Girl instead yung korean
maybe becuz of Cuthbert...:D

Oo buddy, ang angas ng pelikulang yan. Starring Lee Byung-hun also known as Storm Shadow sa GI: Joe

Panuorin mo naman yung I Saw The Devil. Sya din ang bida. Ang astig nya buddy!

ah ganun ba ok noted yan, sama ko yan sa list ng aking mga idodownload this week :yipee:

May nakapanood na ba sa inyo ng "April Snow"?

Pa feedback naman :)

Bad Couple/Romantic Debtors:

poster01rn.jpg

Rough Play:
DeEG4.jpg

The Guard Post:
taoDv.jpg

Old Miss Diary:
2efqD.jpg

Last edited:
sex is zero 1 and 2 - (comedy/romance)
chilling romance - (romance , horror/comedy)
commitment- (action)
i saw the devil - (horror, thriller)

Last edited:
kakapanuod ko lang

All About My Wife - tawa ko ng tawa sa movie na to, kulet lang 7/10 rating ko :salute:

Hwayi A Monster Boy - ganda din, medyo alam mo na mangyayari sa huli pero di naman ganon kababaw ung story 6.5/10 rating ko :salute:

Monster (2014)

Monster_-_Korean_Movie-p1.jpg

Synopsis:
Bok-Soon (Kim Go-Eun) lives with her younger sibling. She runs a street stand. Bok-Soon is slow, but when people angers her she goes crazy. That's why she is known as the "crazy woman".

One day, cold-blooded killer Tae-Soo (Lee Min-Ki) appears in front of her. To hide his secret, he kills Bok-Soon's younger sibling. Bok-Soon then goes after Tae-Soo for revenge, but Tae-Soo goes after Bok-Soon.

Broken (2014)

Broken_%28Korean_Movie%29-p1.jpg

Synopsis:
Sang-Hyun (Jung Jae-Young) is a factory worker. He lost his wife to cancer and lives with his teenage daughter Soo-Jin (Lee Soo-Bin). One raining evening, Sang-Hyun comes home and finds that his daughter is not at home and she isn't answering her phone. Believing she is at a friends house, his regular life continues until he receives a phone call from the police. He's brought to a morgue to identify his daughter. Soo-Jin was raped and murdered. Since that day, Sang-Hyun goes to the police station everyday hoping to hear that his daughter's killers are brought to justice. Detective Eok-Gwan (Lee Sung-Min) can only tell Sang-Hyun to go home and that there is nothing he can do at the station.

Sang-Hyun then receives a text message which identifies two boys who killed his daughter and also gives the address of one of those boys. Sang-Hyun goes to the address without informing the police. Soon, Sang-Hyun becomes a fugitive from the law while he attempts to administer his own form of justice on the boys responsible for his daughter's death. Detective Eok-Gwan tracks Sang-Hyun in the background.

Watching Romantic Debtors

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom