Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Blackberry Messenger Users Post You Pin here! ^_^

anu po ba ung BBM?gumagamit po ba sya ng net?mliit na decription nyo nga po sa BBM?PERO 219FE9FE po ako thnx in advance :):excited:

It's like YM, but exclusive to bb users only...
you need to register in globe/smart/sun to use your bis on bbm :)

It's like YM, but exclusive to bb users only...
you need to register in globe/smart/sun to use your bis on bbm :)

need net padin?or load ang gagamitin?at libre ba ung BIS pag nag reg ka na sa globe\smart\sun?sorry d ko ganu magets madaming tanung sa utak ko e

need net padin?or load ang gagamitin?at libre ba ung BIS pag nag reg ka na sa globe\smart\sun?sorry d ko ganu magets madaming tanung sa utak ko e

Yesss nid ng load...
299 lod for globe users BB social a month na yan... W/bbm, ym, FB, Twitter only.. Not streaming or downloading...

599 lod for globe users BB MAX a month... WITH bbm, ym, FB, Twitter, internet so you can dl nd surf through your mobile browser ...

Meron naman 50 a day nga lang same features sa bbmax...

I don't have idea on smart nd sun users :)

268dcf4c

Edit: I am no longer the owner of this PIN. Please don't add me.
*New owner-- Thai Sexy Lady! Nyaahahahaha:rofl:

Last edited:
pa add sa BBM po...
22/M/Alabang for everyone :P

229CABB6

Back
Top Bottom