Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BRICKED SAMSUNG GALAXY SII-G Variant (GT-I9100G)

Jorenology

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello there everyone. Pasensya sa kaunting Ingles ko. Patulong! :pray::weep:

I need help for my newly bought SAMSUNG GALAXY SII (GT-I9100G) G-VARIANT.
The problem started when i was trying to flash CWM_S2_I9100G via Odin 1.85.
i followed the procedure(I might say correctly because i read it like 20 times)flashed it, and waited for about half an hour and prayed to succesfully install CWM in my SGS2G.
but something went wrong when Odin 1.85,for about 30 minutes, stopped in "SetupConnection".

After 30minutes I carelessly unplugged the usb chord because it took too much time as the tutorial says it only takes 5minutes to finish. Then ODIN says 0 success, 1 failed. Then everything goes wrong. I started to reboot my SGS2G.
then PHONE-EXLAMATION POINT TRIANGLE-COMPUTER appears.Now, I cannot go to Download mode and Stock Recovery.
It can be still detected by Odin so I tried to repair it by flashing Firmware JB 4.1.2 I9100GXXLSR_I9100GATOLS1_ATO.zip(Open Australia) via ODIN 1.85 but Odin still says "SetupConnection".

Is my phone a softbricked or hardbricked? And please help to to revive my phone.
Salamat sa inyo. God bless.

Information:

Samsung GT-I9100G
Android version 2.3.6
Baseband Version: (I forgot )

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    148.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    144.1 KB · Views: 3