Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Buffet na swak sa budget

Monoline

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga ka symb baka me alam kayo o nakainang buffet na patok sa inyo ang mga food pero swak sa budget?

pa share naman :pray:

within quezon city lang po sana

Last edited:
Dad's world buffet is affordable and the food are better than Viking's in my opinion. They have a branch in West Avenue QC.

Finios - Along Tomas Morato Lang.
Breakfast - 195
Lunch - 235
Dinner - 350 (di ko na tanda)
Sobrang swak sa budget.
Suggested ko yung Crispy Pata tuwing lunch lang at dinner, patok din yung gatang susu nila.
sa breakfast sawa ka sa scrambled egg at sinangag pero the best yung champorad with tuyo

- - - Updated - - -

I LUV buffet - sa may retiro lang.
200 - 350
Kung lutong bahay ang trip mo swak ka dito.
the best yung tofu nila.
unli drinks na din.

sa ?????ri sa Uptown Mall if you want Jap/Korean dish. Swak na swak ngayong tag ulan mga soup nila..

tocomo.. unli samgyupsal and buffet.. sa laspinas 350 lang.. :)

Ts Tramway po s may crossing worth 250 pesos mabubusog kna buffet po xia

Four seasons buffet in Araneta Center Cubao is affordable and good. It doesn't have as many dishes as Dad's because they specializes in eat-all-you-can ????? ????? which you can choose from a wide variety of ingredient. Since I'm not a big fan of ????? ????? so I only had a little while I pig out on roast beef, roast lamb, Japanese dishes and etc. The roast beef is tastier than at Dad's because they will stir fry it before serving it to you. There are many varieties of juices to choose from compare to Dad's. Soft drinks and 4 different kinds of beers are also available and it's drink all you can. Price is the same as Dad's world buffet.

Tramway po. Kaso sakto lang din lasa para presyo.

Ingat ingat lang po sa tramway. Maraming betsin po ang nilalagay nila sa pagkain dun.

Sakin pinaka sulit ay heat sa edsa shang. Pero dapat mag avail kayo sa eatigo ng discount na 50% off. Masyadong mahal pag walang discount dun. App po ang eatigo kung gusto niyo pong malaman.

Back
Top Bottom