Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Buying HID Light need your knowledge:)

gerome0123

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
balak ko po kasi bumili ng HID xenon 8k for my old vios 2006 model nag tanong po ako sa car accessories ang sabi nya 6k lng dapat kasi dw masusunog(mamumuti) dw yung cover ng ilaw ko totoo po bato??? share nyo nmn po yung experience nyo uing HID thanks

Osram Night Breaker Laser yan ang gamit ko sa headlight

balak ko po kasi bumili ng HID xenon 8k for my old vios 2006 model nag tanong po ako sa car accessories ang sabi nya 6k lng dapat kasi dw masusunog(mamumuti) dw yung cover ng ilaw ko totoo po bato??? share nyo nmn po yung experience nyo uing HID thanks

I don't think that is true because the difference between an 8k HID and 6K HID is its color. Power consumption should remain the same. High wattage non-hid headlamps are prone to turning your headlight yellowish. 8k HIDs have a slight bluish tint while 6K is daylight color or white. For visibility, I would choose 4.3k or 6k HID.

I don't think that is true because the difference between an 8k HID and 6K HID is its color. Power consumption should remain the same. High wattage non-hid headlamps are prone to turning your headlight yellowish. 8k HIDs have a slight bluish tint while 6K is daylight color or white. For visibility, I would choose 4.3k or 6k HID.

thanks you po sa answer.. paki tama nlng po ako yung HID po yung nakakabulag? gusto ko po kasi yung nakakabulag eh dito po kasi sa lugar namin ang daming sasakyan ayaw mag baba ng ilaw..lalabanan ko lng po kasi :)

thanks you po sa answer.. paki tama nlng po ako yung HID po yung nakakabulag? gusto ko po kasi yung nakakabulag eh dito po kasi sa lugar namin ang daming sasakyan ayaw mag baba ng ilaw..lalabanan ko lng po kasi :)

There's 50w HID kits but usually the 35w one are the most common. It could be that their hid kit comes with a hi and lo function. If you switch it to hi a reflector mechanism will adjust aiming the beam upward simulating hi beam you might want to try those. If you happen to own a kid with no hi/lo function then you have to manually adjust your headlight to aim it higher.

There's 50w HID kits but usually the 35w one are the most common. It could be that their hid kit comes with a hi and lo function. If you switch it to hi a reflector mechanism will adjust aiming the beam upward simulating hi beam you might want to try those. If you happen to own a kid with no hi/lo function then you have to manually adjust your headlight to aim it higher.

sir sabi po ng kakilala ko yung hid dw po mahirap makakita kapag na ulan totoo po ba to??

sir sabi po ng kakilala ko yung hid dw po mahirap makakita kapag na ulan totoo po ba to??

Well compare to non-hid bulbs, mas maganda pa rin sa visibility ang non-hid bulb. Pero I'm using 6K on my car and 4300 on my parents car and so far no problem sa visibility. Perhaps when you buy the 8k then mas malaki ang effect.

Back
Top Bottom