Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

C&C your graphic works

...pa c&c naman po pls...

...every comment will be much appreciated...

...thanks in advanced...

...etoh po ung sig ko ngayon...

everthesame_01-05-09-1.jpg

--------------

NOTE: paki click nalang po yong thumbnail para maview yung original size...maxado po kasing malaki matatagalan po ang pagload kaya minaigi ko na pong thumbnail ang ipost for your convinience hehehehe..

etoh po yung v1 ng gawa ko *w/o color balance*

etoh po ung v2

etoh naman po yung v3....etoh po ung pinakagusto ko sa lahat...

paki c&c nalang po maraming salamat :kiss:

Last edited:

...thanks in advanced...

--------------

NOTE: paki click nalang po yong thumbnail para maview yung original size...maxado po kasing malaki matatagalan po ang pagload kaya minaigi ko na pong thumbnail ang ipost for your convinience hehehehe..

etoh po ung v2

:wow: ate galing mo mag vector...... astig!:clap:

Last edited:
pa cc din po experement lang:)

brokennewsig2-2.jpg

Konting awas sa contrast and sharpness.

Might I suggest adding a Brightness/Contrast adjustment layer and reduce the contrast from there? Afterwards, make a new layer, apply the image (Image Menu > Apply Image) and apply a Gaussian Blur filter to remedy the sharpness problem.

On the other hand, I like the theme and the ambiance. The flow and the colors stimulate an energetic enough ambiance, which makes it pleasant to look at. :D

pa C&C nmn po nito...may subject kasi kami n PS kaya naiisip ko n dn mag gawa kahi newbie...
sonic.jpg

I like the concept you have here. Great use of the splattered brushes there. :thumbsup:

Make use of more colors though. And brightening it a little wouldn't hurt. :)

...thanks in advanced...

--------------

etoh po ung v2

Galing sa vector ah. :D I like this style the most. :lol: :D

Dun sa sig, try to add a certain subject and make it stand out. I can't help but think of it as bland kasi wala s'yang subject, except for the text.

I like the wallpaper though. :D I like V3 the most. Manipulation with Color Balance works great. :thumbsup: Other artists should take note of this. :yes:

Hope this helps! :D

On a little side note, dapat kayo-kayo rin ang nagbibigay ng comments and criticisms. Panget kasi kung puro artworks na lang ang nakapost at wala nang nagC&C. Don't be afraid if your comment seems "noobish" or whatever. We artists should help each other, hence the purpose of this thread.

Not just one artist makes a comment for everyone else's artworks. Rather, we should collaborate with everyone else and hear out their comments, professional or newbie.

:)

Konting awas sa contrast and sharpness.

Might I suggest adding a Brightness/Contrast adjustment layer and reduce the contrast from there? Afterwards, make a new layer, apply the image (Image Menu > Apply Image) and apply a Gaussian Blur filter to remedy the sharpness problem.

On the other hand, I like the theme and the ambiance. The flow and the colors stimulate an energetic enough ambiance, which makes it pleasant to look at. :D

I like the concept you have here. Great use of the splattered brushes there. :thumbsup:

Make use of more colors though. And brightening it a little wouldn't hurt. :)

Galing sa vector ah. :D I like this style the most. :lol: :D

Dun sa sig, try to add a certain subject and make it stand out. I can't help but think of it as bland kasi wala s'yang subject, except for the text.

I like the wallpaper though. :D I like V3 the most. Manipulation with Color Balance works great. :thumbsup: Other artists should take note of this. :yes:

Hope this helps! :D

On a little side note, dapat kayo-kayo rin ang nagbibigay ng comments and criticisms. Panget kasi kung puro artworks na lang ang nakapost at wala nang nagC&C. Don't be afraid if your comment seems "noobish" or whatever. We artists should help each other, hence the purpose of this thread.

Not just one artist makes a comment for everyone else's artworks. Rather, we should collaborate with everyone else and hear out their comments, professional or newbie.

:)

I agree with this one.

ako din, critics are welcome, hehe...

first try sa vector, actually, tagal ko na gusto subukan, parang simple lng, hehe, hirap din pala. model ko si: http://www.slumberdoll.deviantart.com/
nakuha ko sa gallery niya, well, thanks sa stock photo. ung mga brushes, kuha lng din, nakalimutan ko na kung kanino galing, pero thank you din.

BEFORE
PINKSTARbyslumberdoll.jpg

AFTER
sedsnew.jpg

:wow:
ang galing mo mag vector sendreek!!
very nice job!
:weep: ako hindi ko makuhakuha :weep:

@ sehdreek talaga first vector mo yan? galing mo naman...mas maganda pa outcome mo kesa dun sa pinakaunang vector ko...practice ka pa ng unti

@tobi.... kaya mo yan.... tyaga lang :D

yes, first time ko sa vector art na style, actually, sa photoshop ko siya ginawa, instead of illustrator. gamit ko ung pen tool, nitrace ko ung mga base color, naglagay ng airbrush na shadow and highlight, tapos ung background brush preset na pulot.

question, matatawag ba yan na vector art kung sa photoshop ginawa? same ung style and process pero ung software eh magkaiba, siguro kung printing ang paguusapan, hindi vector ung gawa sa photoshop? tama ba? hehe, curios lng...

Napadaan lang.

Hello sa inyong lahat.

Ang gagaling na ng mga GA natin dito ah.

Keep it up guys. Great job! :thumbsup:

hayz.gif

Kayo na bahala mang okray sa gawa ko:lol:

Last edited:
pa C&C dn poh.....
abstract la mgwa eh....

narutoko.jpg

eto po isa...edit
naruto2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom