Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cannot Connect Apple Device To Your Computer [FIX]

kimkirimkim

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just wanna share to you the fix to the common error apple users get that occurs after a few months/years:

You know how your computer suddenly stop recognizing your phone? No matter how many you try to restart your computer or connect the usb cord it just wont work.

I'm not sure why, but it friggin happens to me from time to time.

So here's the fix [not mine, found it on apple's forum]:
Leave your iPhone connected to your PC then:

1. Quit iTunes
  2. In task manager click "show processes from all users", sort by description and kill everything "Apple". Also kill the process with the image name AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe
  3. Click Start > Run > in the Open text box copy & paste the following - with the quotes - "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceHelper.exe" and press OK.
  4. Open iTunes

It can also fix the error: "
itunes could not connect to this iphone. an unknown error occurred (0xE8000084)."

That's it!! Comment if it works for ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom