Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

cant open any browser to my laptop

magnipiko

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mga boss patulong naman ..di ako maka open kahit anong browser sa laptop ko..kahit settings nya ayaw gumana...webpage unresponsive ang lumalabas..nag try nako ibang solution kaso ganun parin..

gawin mong exact ung TIme/ date mo exact I mean.

try mo ngang i uninstall then reinstall ung browser mo. T.S screenshots nga para malaman ko.

hhmmm.. try mo nga open ng windows explorer, tapos sa URL magtype ka dun ng webaddress.
Kung non responsive pa rin. Boot ka naman sa safemode with networking. Try mo dun kung ok.

open ka command prompt. or Windows Logo + R

type mo to..
for IE browser
inetcpl.cpl, then sa advance click mo reset.

for firefox....

Making a reset of Firefox will set off the trouble. Below is a means of how to proceed:

Under Windows XP

Click on Start / Run

Enter the following command:

firefox -safe-mode

Under Windows 7 and Vista

Click on Start button / Start Search

Enter the following command:

firefox.exe -safe-mode

How to reset Google Chrome?
Under Windows
Method 1:

Close all running instances of Google Chrome.
Go to the installation folder of Google Chrome:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\User Data.
In the User Data folder, look for a file named as "Default" and rename it.
Launch Google Chrome and a new "Default " file will be created.

Method 2:

On the latest version of Google Chrome, click on the Customize and control Google Chrome button > Settings.
Click on Advanced Settings.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, until you reached the "Reset browser settings" section.
Click on Reset browser settings.

Back
Top Bottom