Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cd-r king power bank review

tanlau

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
View attachment 167155
PWB-119-F
MOBILE POWER BANK 10000MAH

Powerbanks have been around for quite a while now, to ensure that all your power-hungry gadgets don’t run out of power each day. But for me I was not a huge fan of powerbanks, thought its just a waste of money. Until that day, when I got really tired of having to see my gadgets running out of power, especially when I needed them the most. That`s when I decided to buy a powerbank that doesn`t cost an arm and a leg, because my paycheck is still a week away and only have a budget of Php1000. And i came to think that there`s only one shop that would fit my requirement, and it`s CD-R KING, they always offer affordable prices with good performance level and best warranties. So at the drop of a hat I rushed to one of their nearby branches, the shop`s powerbanks prices starts at a remarkable price of Php180 and i can`t even believe it for myself, that there were powerbanks that cheap despite all the hype on power banks these days. So as I gazed around the store, I had decided to go with the model PWB-119-f and it only costs Php990.00 amazing isn`t it? so straight out of the box this model is in fact to be very durable, and judging from the way it looks, it seems to be very high-end because of it`s color combination and the materials used was top-line. It has a very capable of 10,000mAh Lithium Polymer internal battery, which is charge from the included usb input cable, it has the following built-in power connectors for your various devices. This powerbank is equipped with a torch light that you can use for other purposes, and a led charge indicator for user`s advantageous, and the most important thing that it never overheats. There is no doubt that this powerbank, provided by CD-R KING is very functional and highly recommended for users like us that want to maximize the usage of our multiple gadgets, thank you CD-R KING for providing this affordable powerbank and giving me my money`s worth.

Attachments

• 19742_8.jpg
    19742_8.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
cdr's main business is rebranding items...
some might be low quality and some are goldmine :)
salamat po sa info at review

cdr's main business is rebranding items...
some might be low quality and some are goldmine :)
salamat po sa info at review

Yup, hindi porket ilang products nila ay palpak. io-over all palpak na sila.
Nasa mga noypi din yan e, puro bad sides ang nakikita :3

wala namng ganyan product ang cdr king
180 srp? maniwala ??
check neo po sa mismong site ng cdr king
cdrking.com jan jaja patawa si ts :rofl: :madslap: :hit: :laugh:

180 srp? maniwala ??

pakibasa po muna ung post bago mag comment 990 ung binili nya
ung sinasabi po nya n 180 ung lowest which is 3100mah

ingat po

Pakibasa po ulit sir baka may na miss ka..:pray:

ok naman powerbank sa cdrking eh nasa pag gamit yan..

Safe kya to gmitin mga bossing? Ksi dmi nagsbi skin na nasisira daw baterya nla

Safe kya to gmitin mga bossing? Ksi dmi nagsbi skin na nasisira daw baterya nla

oo safe gamitin.. kahit ung mga tig 180 php ayos na ayos... 1850 battery nya sa loob sony brand pag minsan mitsumi.. pang laptop.. nasisira lang battery madalas sa sobrang init. or sinaksakan mo ng usb fan para paganahin, :rofl:

or pag ung klase na phone/tablet na sinaksak mo ay nangangailangan ng mas mataas na mah.. iinit ung power bank at un bababa na life span ng battery..

:thanks: for the review TS..bibili na din ako ng isa..:thumbsup:

180 srp? maniwala ??
wag kasi basa lang ng basa dapat intindihin din natin...mahirap ang mapahiya

Nice review, good thing is maganda ang powerbank nila, sometimes bumibili din ako ng cd-r king products. So far wala naman problema, my external enclosure is already 2 yrs na with no signs of defects as well as the micro sd card with 4 years already, I am also looking for this type na napapalitan ng battery.

marami akong cdrking na gamit na nabili. ok nman sila nasa paggamit na rin cguro yan. may isang memory card akong nabili sa kanila 4gb cdrking brand nun pag uwi ko kinagabihan nag transfer na ako ng files sa memory card ng biglang di na ma detect ng netbook ko? ayun kinabukasan pinapalitan ko ng ibang brand PQI 8gb na pinalit ko nag add na lang ako. di ko na mabilang mga nabili ko sa knila hehehe. basta pagkabili nyo test or gamiting nyo na agad para incase may problem ma cover pa ng replacement/ warranty.... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

marami akong cdrking na gamit na nabili. ok nman sila nasa paggamit na rin cguro yan. may isang memory card akong nabili sa kanila 4gb cdrking brand nun pag uwi ko kinagabihan nag transfer na ako ng files sa memory card ng biglang di na ma detect ng netbook ko? ayun kinabukasan pinapalitan ko ng ibang brand PQI 8gb na pinalit ko nag add na lang ako. di ko na mabilang mga nabili ko sa knila hehehe. basta pagkabili nyo test or gamiting nyo na agad para incase may problem ma cover pa ng replacement/ warranty.... ;)

kabibili ko lang powerbank ko wala pang 5 percent ang nadagdag sa battery ng cp ko..sira kaya yun?pasok naman specs nya sa cp ko..yung tag199 nabili ko 2600 mah ang capacity..yung cp ko 2000mah lang eh..kahit sana macharge nya kahit 50 percent masaya na ko eh

pakibasa po muna ung post bago mag comment 990 ung binili nya
ung sinasabi po nya n 180 ung lowest which is 3100mah

ingat po

English kasi kaya kala nya nagpapatawa si TS haha, di naintindihan. At kahit tignan nyo sa website ng cdr king meron talagang 180php worth na powerbank, baka di marunong magsearch. haha.

Anyway TS, Thanks for the review.

Back
Top Bottom