Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OTHERS CHEAP AT ULTRA HIGH SPEED INTERNET is coming to PH

technically, kung mag bigay tayo ng statement regarding sa issue dito, hindi yung sabi2x lang..common sense na din po sa mga statement natin na may batayan..hindi yung may masabi lang. LOL :lol:

related to your post, globe and smart has their own bandwidth to support their clients/customers, just recently, PDLT announced they were upgrading their system and bandwidth into 4.497+ TERABITS p/s..nerly 140% increase in capacity. Now, bakit aangkat pa sila if meron sila mismu? COMMON SENSE na din po.

ano ibig sabihin sa 140% increase sir? ano result nito? may magbabago ba sa speed oh ano ba? TY :)

as far as i know..wla png own bandwidth ang globe and smart nkkiamot p rin tyo s ibang bnsa in regards s internet connection .. totoong bnlita to sa gma ..ggyahin kc nla ung s australia n may NBN n which will be fully completed sa 2019. at ung NBN n to it doesnt mean n ang government lng ang pwedeng gmamit ng lines.. pwede rin ang ibang company.. ang main concern lng nmn kc d2..mkpag cater s buong plipinas ng maayos n internet speed n my minimum 25mpbs.. s murang halaga.. same price for everyone.. ang pagpipiliian mo n lng kng knnong service provider k ppnta..mgkktlo n lng clang mga compny sa bnbgy nlang serbisyo,

by the way.. i work in telstra.. ..i know how NBN works..

as far as i know..wla png own bandwidth ang globe and smart nkkiamot p rin tyo s ibang bnsa in regards s internet connection .. totoong bnlita to sa gma ..ggyahin kc nla ung s australia n may NBN n which will be fully completed sa 2019. at ung NBN n to it doesnt mean n ang government lng ang pwedeng gmamit ng lines.. pwede rin ang ibang company.. ang main concern lng nmn kc d2..mkpag cater s buong plipinas ng maayos n internet speed n my minimum 25mpbs.. s murang halaga.. same price for everyone.. ang pagpipiliian mo n lng kng knnong service provider k ppnta..mgkktlo n lng clang mga compny sa bnbgy nlang serbisyo,

Or the Philippine government could do what Australia does. Own all telco lines and rent them under different telco companies i.e. Globe, Smart, PLDT etc., then you even the playing field.

The only problem that we will have is logistics. We are an archipelago while Australia is mostly arid. Their problem can be solved by Wi-Fi if the line is unreachable. How about us? We aren't even counting the fact that we experience typhoons and earthquakes which certainly does damage to cable lines.

Baka DRAWING na naman to.

GAYA NG PANGAKO DATI NI DUTERTE NA 6 MONTHS LANG WALA NANG DROGA SA BANSA.

10% TOTOO
90% BAKA DRAWING NA NAMAN

San dis time totoo na pangako ng gurang na presidente na to.

Last edited:
Well problem nga lang sa 2 ISP dito ayaw nila mag agree sa Interconnected or get themselves connected para atleast kung weak signal yung isang ISP merong back pang na ISP just in case malakas yung isa yung gusto magdual monoply:upset:

According to PCOO Sec: Martin Andanar of Malacanang: "Magiging mas mabilis, mas mura, at mas accessible ang internet sa buong bansa."

This project is under the government program "BUILDBUILDBUILD"

Full Details:

Sana eto na yung hinihintay nating pagbabago sa telco ng PINAS. We want cheaper and more consistent internet. :praise::praise::clap::clap::clap:

Huwag muna po tayong umasa hanggang Wala pa

ok yan basta remove the capping isa yan sa cause ng slow internet sana matuloy to

China telecom daw. Nabasa ko sa yugatech. Nabasa ko din mga comments dun. Mukhang mas priority lang ng gobyerno ang kickback nila kesa magbigay satin ng mas ok na alternative isp.

do enlighten us in what position are you in telstra and what is your role. because "as far as i know", they both have their own landing point for undersea cable that interconnects them directly to US and ASIA.

China telecom daw. Nabasa ko sa yugatech. Nabasa ko din mga comments dun. Mukhang mas priority lang ng gobyerno ang kickback nila kesa magbigay satin ng mas ok na alternative isp.

Dalawa yan.. una yung sa chinese telco pangalawa yung manggagaling sa US which is Facebook in partnership with our govt.
hahahah! halatang halata sayo ang pagka pinoy mo. eto na nga at dalawang telco agad ang papasok kickback agad nasa isip mo? ilang presidente na ba ang dumaan bago nagkaroon nang foreign player at yung isa pa ay through Govt. contract.

Baka DRAWING na naman to.

GAYA NG PANGAKO DATI NI DUTERTE NA 6 MONTHS LANG WALA NANG DROGA SA BANSA.

10% TOTOO
90% BAKA DRAWING NA NAMAN

San dis time totoo na pangako ng gurang na presidente na to.

OT:

sir, hindi ganoon kalala ang droga sa pinas sa iniisip ni PRRD, mas malala pa na halos drug cartel na ang PINAS..ganoon ka lala ang drugs sa PINAS na walang ginawa ang mga nakaraang administrasyon O MGA IDOLO mong mga bangag neto, bagamat mas lumalala pa dahil sila mismu ang namumuno..

lol. typical duterte supporter.. konting puna lang kay lord dut, maka pnoy na.

anyways, lets hope for the best, i hope tama tong desisyon nila. sana mali itong hinala ko.

lol. typical duterte supporter.. konting puna lang kay lord dut, maka pnoy na.

anyways, lets hope for the best, i hope tama tong desisyon nila. sana mali itong hinala ko.

did i said maka PNOY ang haters ni duterte? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
[URL="https://news.mb.com.ph/2017/12/10/palace-names-chinese-firm-as-3rd-ph-telecoms-player/"][B]SOURCE:[/B][/URL]

Malacañang named China Telecom as the company which would set up the third telecommunications company in the Philippines.

This came barely a month after President Duterte offered the slot to China, citing their capability to deliver good service to the public due to their advanced technology.

According to Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Secretary Martin Andanar, this information was revealed by Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) officer-in-charge (OIC) Eliseo Rio during their recent Cabinet meeting.

However, Andanar said China’s largest telecommunications company cannot just set up shop in the Philippines due to the Foreign Investment Act which limits foreign ownership to 40 percent.

“Kailangan maghanap ng partner sa Pilipinas na hindi pipitsugin, talagang maraming pera—eh hahabulin mo iyong Globe at saka Smart eh (They need to look for a partner which has a lot of money because they will be competing against two other big companies),” Andanar said in an interview over Super Radyo DzBB today.

He said China Telecom should also look for a partner with an existing telecommunications franchise as required by Philippine laws.
The Palace official however assured that the setting up of the third telecommunications player in the country would not take long as he noted that even President Duterte is backing this endeavor.

“Minamadali na ito ng gobyerno natin sapagka’t habang tumatagal eh nabubuwisit ang mga kababayan natin sa mga drop calls at mabagal na Internet (The government is hurrying things up because the longer it takes, the more the public will get annoyed due to dropped calls and slow Internet connection),” Andanar said.

“So ang Presidente mismo eh binuksan niya na ang pintuan ng bansa natin na magkaroon ng third player (The President himself opened the doors of our country to foreign investors in order to level the playing field),” he added.
Andanar was referring to the bilateral meeting of Duterte and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang last month where Duterte made the offer to the Chinese government.

The Communications secretary also assured the people that a faster Internet connection will be coming their way due to the “Luzon Bypass” project which is a partnership of the DICT with an affiliate of social media giant Facebook.
Under this partnership, Andanar said submarine cables will be laid down from the United States to the Philippines where two terabits of Internet connection will be given to the Philippines.

“Maglalatag sila dito sa Strait of Luzon tapos gagawa ang BCDA (Bases Conversion and Development Authority) ng mga landing station dito sa (They will be laying down the cables through the Luzon Strait and the BCDA will then construct landing stations at) Poro Point, if I’m not mistaken,” he explained.

“Tapos pag nakalatag na iyon, bibigyan tayo ng two terabits ng Facebook or two million mbps. Libre iyon, walang bayad ang gobyerno (Once that is cimpleted, Facebook will be giving us two terabits or 2 million mbps. That is free, the government will not be paying for anything),” he added.

“Ang alam ko ‘pagkatapos ng 2019 iyong paglatag ng submarine cable (From what I know, by the end of 2019 they will start the laying down of submarine cables),” he continued.

Andanar said the DICT would be supervising the faster Internet speed. The BCDA, he said, would allocate 500,000 mbps to the national government so it won’t anymore get its Internet connection from the two key telecommunications companies in the country.

However, Andanar said both Globe and Smart can also get a share from the Internet connection provided by Facebook but that is up to the DICT if they would sell portions of it to private telecommunications companies.

Presidential spokesperson Harry Roque earlier said the entry of a third player in the field of telecommunications would break the duopoly, which will effectively result in better service for the public.

“The telecom’s duopoly is about to end with the entry of the Facebook subsidiary as well as the offer by the President of the People’s Republic of China to operate the third telecom’s carrier,” Roque earlier said.

“So the good news is, the consumers can look forward now to better telecommunications, not just in terms of cellular technology but also in terms of Internet speed as well as access,” he added.

Roque also said the process of breaking the duopoly would have been done sooner if only former DICT Secretary Rodolfo Salalima had acted on it.

“This agreement with the subsidiary of Facebook should have been signed as early as December 2016. It was not signed by the former secretary of the DICT. And this was one of the areas pinpointed by Cabinet investigators as an area of conflict of interest for the former secretary of DICT,” Roque said.

“It was further reported by the special investigating committee that the former DICT secretary likewise may have prevented the earlier breakup of the duopoly by delaying the use of satellites as viable option,” he added.

It was reported that Duterte asked Salalima to resign in September due to conflict of interest. Salalima was the former lead lawyer of telecommunications industry giant Globe Telecom.

Duterte earlier said he wants to open up the market to foreign telecommunications player to provide cheaper communications service to the public, noting that he is aware that the Philippines is lagging behind in terms of Internet speed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tr2113.jpg
    tr2113.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
sana matuloy na ito. im tired for paying high prices for slow and unreliable internet

Excited na ako.. ayun sa post ni mocha uson 2018 na daw yung china telco..

Tagal pa to kc kng mg start yan this 2018 syempre maglalatag pa ng cable mga yan which is matagal bago matapos at ang tagal dpnd pa sa area so hopefully matuloy na at wag magaya last year na ganto rin scenario December kumalat na my new internet provider na dadating by january tapos d na nmn natuloy... :)

so far ok na ako sa Corpo Sim. :)

Tagal pa to kc kng mg start yan this 2018 syempre maglalatag pa ng cable mga yan which is matagal bago matapos at ang tagal dpnd pa sa area so hopefully matuloy na at wag magaya last year na ganto rin scenario December kumalat na my new internet provider na dadating by january tapos d na nmn natuloy... :)

so far ok na ako sa Corpo Sim. :)

yung kumalat last year, walang basis at proof na maipakita puro hearsay. eto set on stone na to kasi may kontrata na yung gobyerno sa Facebook, naka latag narin yung undersea cable, yung infra nalang mismo sa pinas ang po problemahin.

Ts binalita to sa balitang Hali ng GMA News d ko tanda ung date e kaylangan ko pa bang i post ung link ng Video? kung need mo ung Video hanapin ko saglit reply na lang kung need mo d ko kasi sasayangin laway ko kung d ko napanuod ung news parang common sense na lang Duh!!

- - - Updated - - -

d ko makita ung sa GMA news e ito lang nakita kohttp://www.interaksyon.com/ph-agencies-ink-deal-with-facebook-for-government-internet-project/

Para sa akin, di agad agad iyan bibigyang pansin ng kahit sinong telcos. Why? Una, wala naman sila pakialam sa atin lalo na sila sila lang naman ang nagpapayaman. Ikalawa, kailan ba sila nakinig sa hinaing natin na mabigyan tayo ng 'free connection'? Eh bakit pa tayo kailan magload pero sandamakmak naman na kupit ginagawa nila. Ikatlo, taasan man nila itong laka ng signal, sus! kailan pa lumakas eh mas lalo pa nga nagkandeleche leche. Sa Singapore, ilan ang telcos nila? Samantalang tayo dadalawa lang, super hina at super bagal pa. Kung wala pa rin improvement, palitan na itong mga lumang telcos natin. Kuha na lang ng gaya ng Singapore na super lakas ang data connection, indoor and outdoor mayroong data connection, mabilis, di ba? Just saying my own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom