Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile "FLARE" S100 Official Users' Thread

Re: Cherry Mobile "FLARE" S100 Official User's Thread UPDATED!

:lol: oo tol, ganda kasi ng flare :D

oo nga, naka sync ako, ayusin ko na lang, dang dami ng contacts ko :slap:

kamusta? flare ka na din?

ok namn ako boss,
ndi pa ko naka flare
nag iisip pa kung flare oh myphone a888.

tanong lng po..mga ka flarenatics... ung v37 + root po bah...may mga tweaks un??... or v37 and root only? :praise:

naku, hindi gumana yung TUT na notes nya

nung try kung delete yung com.maxmpz.audioplayer sa data/apps ang lumalabas nman na error "operation in error".

:help: need your help!! :help:

try mo to sir... poweramp

Last edited:

tanong lng po..mga ka flarenatics... ung v37 + root po bah...may mga tweaks un??... or v37 and root only? :praise:
No tweaks. :salute:

ang malas ko sa screen protector kasi di maayos stock na pagkakalagay niya kaya naghahanap ako ng mabibilhan ng screen protector, san ba meron?
Nagpapalit ako sa isang CM Kiosk eh. Mas maganda yung pinalit nila sa akin. :salute:

good to know, may binebenta po bang case yung cherry mobile? salamat po :salute:
Meron pero depende kung may available stock sila. :salute:

@Xerge

san ka nagpapalit (10/20)?

guys ano rate nyo sa flare

pahirapan padin ba pagbili nito??

@Xerge

san ka nagpapalit (10/20)?
Sa CM Kiosk sa SM Fairview. It was around PHP150.00 :salute:

Ginupit pa nila yung screen protector in accordance sa dimensions ng screen ng Flare. :)

Guys. Pahelp nmn po. Balak ko kasing magswitch ng SD Card. From 4gb to 16gb. Pano po ba gagawin ko para mapartition ung 16gb ko? Gamitin ko sana sa Link2SD e. Pahelp po please. Gusto ko po kasi 8gb/8gb ang hatian e. Thanks po sa tutulong.

Sa CM Kiosk sa SM Fairview. It was around PHP150.00 :salute:

Ginupit pa nila yung screen protector in accordance sa dimensions ng screen ng Flare. :)

thanks

Guys. Pahelp nmn po. Balak ko kasing magswitch ng SD Card. From 4gb to 16gb. Pano po ba gagawin ko para mapartition ung 16gb ko? Gamitin ko sana sa Link2SD e. Pahelp po please. Gusto ko po kasi 8gb/8gb ang hatian e. Thanks po sa tutulong.
up ko lang po
got an issue here bout upgrading from 16gb to 32gb sd card.
cmf's running condition:
updated via pc (opaw)
rooted
link2sd app installed

predicament:
hotswapping won't do, i always end up on bootloop.
i tried this.
it worked, but there's a major problem i encounter, it copied exactly the original partitions (i think this is only good when you're upgrading sc class and not the sd size) and i can not make it to extend my first partition and/or delete the unallocated and ext2 partition,
which in my case i'd like my 1st partition to be 25Gbs and my ext2 be 4Gbs.

so i resort to:
backing up with titanium back-up pro using back-up/restore - ALL (RUN back-up all users apps+system data)

reformat my sd card with sd formatter
re insert sd card

boot on recovery (power + Volume up till the screen goes red move cursor with volume rack to wipe data/factory reset then power button to choose and then reboot)

re-partition my sd card

re-install link2sd again
re-install titanium back-up
, copy the back-up files then BATCH Back-up/restore ALL (RUN - Restore all apps with data).

and that's it. upgraded sd card:thumbsup:

NOTE:

TS / anyone can modify/simplify this method and please do post it on the first page for refference, i think this one will be handy for all CMF users who would want to upgrade sd card without re-installing all apps and losing all data(especially on their well-loved games)

Last edited:

Wala pang root yong V37... kasi kagabi... i flash it to v37... nawala ang root ko... so nag root ulit ako... madali lang naman magroot... wala namang nawala sa mga installed applications ko... just the version i guess.....

Wala pang root yong V37... kasi kagabi... i flash it to v37... nawala ang root ko... so nag root ulit ako... madali lang naman magroot... wala namang nawala sa mga installed applications ko... just the version i guess.....
May bago din pong method where v.37 is rooted at the same time. :salute:

V.37 + ROOT
Manual / offline update - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?31o9guh1qhah8md

Requirements - fastboot mode and fastboot driver (fastboot driver included)

Note:
a.) Fastboot drivers should be installed. (Skip if you have it already)

b.) Be sure your Flare is on "usb debugging" mode.
b.1) Go to "Settings"
b.2) Choose "Developer options"
b.3) Check "usb debugging"

Steps:
1.) Unzip the file "update.zip" to a folder in your PC.

2.) Turn off your Flare.

3.) Press "Power Key and Volume Up" until the screen turns "Green or fastboot mode".

4.) Go to the folder where you extracted the "update.zip".

5.) Run the file "update.bat" and wait for a while.

6.) Follow the instructions and be patient.

7.) Enjoy!

Credits to ryanrudolf and the developers.

@Wazalac18. Sir ano po mangyayari dito? Factory reset/wipe data? Phone ko po ba un o memory card? Pano po kpg may mga applications sa phone memory ko? mawawala po ba un?

boot on recovery (power + Volume up till the screen goes red move cursor with volume rack to wipe data/factory reset then power button to choose and then reboot)

san po may hd games ng flare or ung mga apps nya? palink naman po. salamat

Last edited:

Mga master, patulong po. Hindi ko ma-set ang ringtone ko sa SIM2 ko. So whenever I receive a call, hindi ko sya naririnig. Pag ise-set ko naman ang ringtone for the second SIM, I always get the message 'Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped.' BTW, updated na po Flare ko to V37. Sana po may makatulong sakin. Thanks in advance.

repost ko na din . . .

V000037 + Unrooted Stock CM one click update -

This will install stock V000037 unrooted. You have to root manually after this update. Recommended way is root by bin4ry.

This is almost useless for regular users, but if there are users who want to update that is not rooted, (for warranty purposes) this can be handy . . .

Manual / offline update (unrooted) - http://www.mediafire.com/?1i4i26dhqbgssb8

Unzip the file update-noroot.zip to your PC, reboot phone to fastboot mode. Run the file update.bat. Phone will be updated to v000031 unrooted.

DRIVERS folder contains fastboot drivers in case you need to install fastboot drivers. Enjoy!

FASTBOOT and ADB are part of Android SDK, minimum requirements are WinXP SP3. Make sure your OS is at least WinXP SP3 for this one click update to work. AIO Flasher will not work also if you are not running WinXP SP3 since it uses adb / fastboot as its backend.
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

@Wazalac18. Sir ano po mangyayari dito? Factory reset/wipe data? Phone ko po ba un o memory card? Pano po kpg may mga applications sa phone memory ko? mawawala po ba un?

phone and memory po.
kaya dapat magback-up before reset
no need to worry marerestore naman po lahat

Last edited:

ano ba mas ok yun v0000037 o yung v0000031?tnx

May bago din pong method where v.37 is rooted at the same time. :salute:

V.37 + ROOT
Manual / offline update - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?31o9guh1qhah8md

Note:
a.) Fastboot drivers should be installed. (Skip if you have it already)

b.) Be sure your Flare is on "usb debugging" mode.
b.1) Go to "Settings"
b.2) Choose "Developer options"
b.3) Check "usb debugging"

Steps:
1.) Unzip the file "update.zip" to a folder in your PC.

2.) Turn off your Flare.

3.) Press "Power Key and Volume Up" until the screen turns "Green or fastboot mode".

4.) Go to the folder where you extracted the "update.zip".

5.) Run the file "update.bat" and wait for a while.

6.) Follow the instructions and be patient.

7.) Enjoy!

Credits to ryanrudolf and the developers.

tanong lang..sa AIO flasher to e update???mawala buh yung mga games ko pag nag update ako to v37 ??

Back
Top Bottom