Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile Flare Selfie Thread

zeuphesite

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Post natin dito anything regarding cherry mobile flare selfie.

- - - Updated - - -

baka mamislook nyo. ang thread na to ay para sa cherry mobile FLARE SELFIE. hindi sa cherry mobile SELFIE. magkaiba yun.

- - - Updated - - -

share nyo din dito kung pano iroot yung flare selfie. sana may makapag share

Hello po, pa help lang ho ako. Nagdownload po kc ako ng camera app from play store .. D po gumagana ung fingerprint sensor nia kpg nag ccapture ng picx...pero ung mga naka already install na app like beauty camera and Ucamera pwede cya....pwede po bang i-enable un sensor sa ibang cam?maraming salamat

sir nakalimutan ko po kasi ung privacy protection ng flare selfie ko pano p ba gagawin para maunlock to?

Magreply lang po ako sa thread na to para mabuhay o makita ng ibang Flare Selfie users. :pray:

Since January 10, 2016 ko pa gamit ang smartphone na ito. Mainly I purchase to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy Duo. For its price range, for me is worth it. Not much of drama when speaking of technical issues. Once though it happened. "Insufficient memory" ang error kahit na na-factory reset na manually at through a technician sa Greenhills. hehe

To my frustration, I went to a Cherry Mobile Service Center, buti may malapit sa office. After 2 business days resolved ang issue.

As you all may have surmised, maliit ang community ng ating unit. I used to join a group or two in Facebook but it didn't last long then the group was converted into a marketplace. Nothing more about technical stuff but buy and sell. Therefore the group died.

So I take it upon myself to look for some answer or customization topic to personalize my unit.

Luckily King Root worked to root my phone. Then I disabled the navigation bar to have more space and use a Pie Control and Easy Touch as replacement. Also I'd reduce the screen density. Both are done by editing the buildprop.ro.

Hopefully someone will share a customer rom.

Back
Top Bottom