Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry mobile s100 - selecting home drive

genezide13

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi Symbianers,

Good day, I am using Cherry mobile's Flare S1 and it was rooted and using Samsung S4's.

What I wanted to know is how to re-direct all of the downloads to my SD card, for some of the application cannot be moved from phone to the SD card.

My issue is, the phones internal memory is always getting full, I can't update apps nor install a new one.

Tried checking it via the "File Browser" > SD card > and while tapping to the menu [ the four bars lined up horizontally ] settings option is no where to find.

Sorry for creating a new thread for this, I just needed an immediate resolution.

Thanks and More power!!!

Back
Top Bottom