Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Has anyone paid for games with crypto?

AmberH67

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have been a gamer for a long time and I have some altcoins that I would like to spend. I recently found a platform on reddit that sells Steam gift cards for cryptocurrencies. After the purchase, the gift card can be redeemed on Steam without any problems and the balance can be spent on any games you like.

Has anyone already had this experience? The platform is called Coinsbee.

I have already used Coinsbee a couple of times and bought Steam gift cards. Everything went smoothly - after payment, I received the codes and redeemed it on Steam.

Back
Top Bottom