Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

CIVIL SERVICE and NAPOLCOM TIPS

tanung lng.pwd b kumaen hbang ng eexam?

speaking of napolcom

Napolcom invalidates exam results in Mindanao after massive cheating

The National Police Commission (Napolcom) has invalidated 225 examination results from Mindanao, after they were found to have cheated during the conduct of the Philippine National Police (PNP) Entrance and Promotional Examinations last April 29, 2012 and October 14, 2012.

Napolcom Vice-Chairman and Executive Officer Eduardo U. Escueta said that the Commission regularly conducts an answer pattern analysis in line with its commitment to maintain the credibility and integrity of the police examinations.

Escueta said that the Commission found that 205 PNP Entrance examinees (151 for the April 29 exam and 54 for the October 14 exam) were found to have a high percentage of similar patterns of wrong answers ranging from 50 to 100 percent.

TS pwedi kaya i convert yung napolcom eligibility to civil service eligibility. I took the pnp entrance exam last 2008 and i pass it kaya lang hindi ako nag apply sa PNP huh weird anu. Pwedi kaya yun?

hindi po pwede kasi magkaiba po sila but they are the same eligibility. and depende na rin po yan sa pag aapplyan mo sir kung anu ang required na eligibility.
example: sa PNP,BFP,BJMP= ang required eligibility para maka apply is NAPOLCOM pass or or criminologist board passer :)
ung CSC eligibility i think pwede yan for government employment ^_^

Ts. Download ka reviewer dito, sa symb. meron thread dito about don dl mo nalang tapos praktis ka ng praktis. read mo lang kung paanong technique ginamit nya meron dun. working un! Tested HAHAHAH!:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom