Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

COC Trick ( No Need To Switch Account)* Clone App)*For Rooted only- I guess

cirilo143

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 149711

Hi Guys, gagawa ako ng tutorial on how to clone COC App. No need na magSwitch account if you have more than 1 account.

Requirements:
Rooted phone ( I guess)
Lucky Patcher
Coc App.
Root Explorer

Steps:
1. Installed na ang Coc di ba , So goto Lucky Patcher App and click "COC APP > TOOLS > CLONE APPLICATION"
View attachment 228788 View attachment 228789

JUST AS STATED SA APP. DI ITO GUMAGANA SA LAHAT

2. After taking the steps instructed above, Click "Install Clone"
View attachment 228791

3. After that, Makikita mo nang dalawa ang COC APP.
View attachment 228793

4. Log in your other account there, Mostly sa ibang phones di gumaganan ang sign in sa Cloned App.So diyan magagamit si root explorer.

5. Goto Root>data>data>. Yellow Arror indicates the date of original app, On the other arrow indicates the data of the CLONED APP.

6. Click The original data of coc then copy all what's inside and paste it to the data of the Clone App.

View attachment 228795

7. After that Open the Clone Coc App. Then makakalaro ka na.

8. Change the account( Dito lang kailangan magswitch account, once lang namn hehe) in the Original COC then after that you can now play two account without switching. Done!

HAPPY GAMING! CLASH ON!!!!

Credits to:
SUPERCELL ( FOr the APP and Wallpaper)
Symbianize Groups( Allowing me to post here )
Chelpus ( Lucky Patcher Dev)
Root Explorer Developer

Simple THANKS is very much appreciated :):):):):):)

Attachments

• coc_logo_2013.png
    coc_logo_2013.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 102
  • CAPTURE2.png
    CAPTURE2.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 96
  • CAPTURE3.png
    CAPTURE3.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 84
  • CAPTURE4.png
    CAPTURE4.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 79
  • CAPTURE5.png
    CAPTURE5.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
View attachment 1057764

Hi Guys, gagawa ako ng tutorial on how to clone COC App. No need na magSwitch account if you have more than 1 account.

Requirements:
Rooted phone ( I guess)
Lucky Patcher
Coc App.
Root Explorer

Steps:
1. Installed na ang Coc di ba , So goto Lucky Patcher App and click "COC APP > TOOLS > CLONE APPLICATION"
View attachment 1057767 View attachment 1057768

JUST AS STATED SA APP. DI ITO GUMAGANA SA LAHAT

2. After taking the steps instructed above, Click "Install Clone"
View attachment 1057770

3. After that, Makikita mo nang dalawa ang COC APP.
View attachment 1057774

4. Log in your other account there, Mostly sa ibang phones di gumaganan ang sign in sa Cloned App.So diyan magagamit si root explorer.

5. Goto Root>data>data>. Yellow Arror indicates the date of original app, On the other arrow indicates the data of the CLONED APP.

6. Click The original data of coc then copy all what's inside and paste it to the data of the Clone App.

View attachment 1057782

7. After that Open the Clone Coc App. Then makakalaro ka na.

8. Change the account( Dito lang kailangan magswitch account, once lang namn hehe) in the Original COC then after that you can now play two account without switching. Done!

HAPPY GAMING! CLASH ON!!!!

Credits to:
SUPERCELL ( FOr the APP and Wallpaper)
Symbianize Groups( Allowing me to post here )
Chelpus ( Lucky Patcher Dev)
Root Explorer Developer

Simple THANKS is very much appreciated :):):):):):)

Salamat d2 tol try ko muna kong gagana sha sa bluestacks

Ask ko lang ts bat ganun nung ni paste ko yung data ng original coc app sa clone app folder ayaw na mag bukas ng clone coc app. Tapos pag ni clear ko ung data ng clone coc gumqgana na ulit sya start village nanaman ang problem is yun nga di naman maka sign in para ma load yung 2nd village.

Ask ko lang ts bat ganun nung ni paste ko yung data ng original coc app sa clone app folder ayaw na mag bukas ng clone coc app. Tapos pag ni clear ko ung data ng clone coc gumqgana na ulit sya start village nanaman ang problem is yun nga di naman maka sign in para ma load yung 2nd village.

same problem sana my solution pa

dapat yung laman lang ng folder ang ilagay mo wag mismo yung folder ng original app. At dapat copy and replace mo yung ibang file na may katulad sa original app.

Not working. Tested many times on my Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30GC

Back
Top Bottom