Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Code of Ethics of the Filipino IT Professionals

crunkmaster

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Code of Ethics of the Filipino IT Professionals
1)I will promote public knowledge, understanding and appreciation of Information technology.

2)I will consider the general welfare and public welfare and public good in the performance of my work.

3)I will advertise goods or professional services in a clear and truthful manner.

4)I will comply and strictly abide by the intellectual property laws, patent laws and other related laws in respect of Information Technology.

5)I will accept the full responsibility for the work undertaken and utilize my skills with competence and professionalism.

6)I will make truthful statements on my areas of competence as well as the capabilities and qualities of my product and services.

7)I will not disclose or use ant confidential information obtained in course of professional duties without the consent of the parties concerned except when required by the laws.

8)I will strive to atain the highest quality in both the products and services that offer.

9)I will knowingly participate in the development of the Information Technology.

10)I will uphold and improve the IT professionals’ standards through continuing profession in order to enhance the IT profession.

SHARE KO LNG PO PARA SA MGA KAFELLOW I.T PROFESSIONALS AND SA MGA MAY ASSIGNMENT NA GANYAN :excited: :yipee:

wow thanks dito... kasi may assignment akong ganito..

Thanks for sharing, baka magamit ko to.

thanks ts kailangan ko p nmn to i memorize,,

btw, bkit s ibang n search ko gnito ung pang number 9???

I will not knowingly
participate in the development
of information technology
system that will promote the
commission of fraud and
other unlawful acts;

sinu po bang pwede mag-explain sakin ng meaning ng num. 7???

tnx:praise:

hindi ka mglalabas ng impormasyon specially confidential. and personal.. depende ito sa batas kung ipinalalabas...

pagkakaintindi ko lang haha
:yipee::clap::beat::dance::excited:

thanks ts kailangan ko p nmn to i memorize,,

btw, bkit s ibang n search ko gnito ung pang number 9???

I will not knowingly
participate in the development
of information technology
system that will promote the
commission of fraud and
other unlawful acts;

Yan talaga yung number 9, kulang lang yung kay TS. Siguro nagmamadali sya nung tinatype nya.

Katarantaduhan lang yang mga yan code of ethics. Pag tinggal ka na sa trabaho wala na yang code of ethics mo. Baka tama din ka na pag alam mong puro na lang knowledge alam mo wala naman ang bulsa mo. Ang importante sa mundong ito kung paano maging business minded hindi kung paano paunalarin ang mga mayayamang mga boss na walang ginawa kung di mangalispusta ng mga empleyado, empleyado ka lang sayo ba ang kumpanya? ano sahod k lng? tae ka kung sino naman gumawa nyan sarilihin mo n lng walang kwenta yan pag wala kang pera. tanginah mo

practically speaking yes. ur right. but for the word itself, ethics. its individual behavior.

Back
Top Bottom