Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Computer System Servicing NC II

rjeksdi

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Here are some tutorials to pass the CSS NC II Assessment:​

I. Install and configure computer systems

LINK

II. Set-up Computer Networks

LINK

III. Set-up Computer Servers *Most difficult part*

LINK

IV. Maintain and Repair Computer Systems and Networks

SOON...​

My previous YouTube Channel was taken down by YouTube for some reason. The videos were reuploaded recently. :weep:

Last edited:
Angat ko lang para sa mga gusto mag CSS NC II diyan :dance::dance:

Here are some tutorials to pass the CSS NC II Assessment:​

I. Install and configure computer systems

LINK

II. Set-up Computer Networks

LINK

III. Set-up Computer Servers *Most difficult part*

LINK

IV. Maintain and Repair Computer Systems and Networks

SOON...​

sa III boss hanggang sa dcpromo lang?panu ang DHCP?para sa mga clients na naka dhcp bago ang IV..

boss ask ko lang makahelp kaya tong training na to? paki check naman po yung curiculum nila.

http://www.cnctc.edu.ph/courses/item/tesda-computer-hardware-servicing-ncii-with-exam-fast-track

or mag enroll ako sa tesda css ncII? pre-requisite ba ung chs or binago na nila into css ncII?

gano po ba katagal bago matapos yung sa tesda? mura lang po ba tuition dun? salamat.

Obsolete na po ang Computer Hardware Servicing. Bale Computer Systems Servicing na po pumalit..

Boss rjeksdi! salamat ng marami... Hopefully meron na for COC4.. :D Thnx for sharing... GBU!

Salamat po sa pagshare..,
Anyway? Paano po ba magrenew ng NC2 certificate?
Mag aaral po ba ulit? Or assestment test agad?

Back
Top Bottom