Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cool Facebook Status

Collections of cool facebook status. Look or share yours here.

1408154388_b34a66bdcf.jpg

funny-facebook-status.jpg

9033993-love-magnifying-glass-over-background-with-different-association-terms-vector-illustration.jpg

184241_204133156264245_100000026858367_828722_5380456_n.jpg

1000like.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=498758 for more "pamatay na banat".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=735264 for more "pick up lines".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=519773 for more "tagalog quotes".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1105 for more "quotes".

Last edited:
> "The winds that sometimes take something we love, are the same that bring us something we learn to love. Therefore we should not cry about something that was taken from us, but, yes, love what we have been given. Because what is really ours is never gone forever."

> Cut negative people out of your life.

> Never change your originality for the sake of others.. because in this world no one can play your note better than you.. so be yourself and win the world..

> Someone say "I have a perfect life", then i say "You have a great imagination"

Last edited:
Destiny is for losers. It`s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't waste your time watching TV. In the end, you are only watching ton
of advertisements & not benefiting anything(unless you are watching
educational program). Instead, go on the computer & read or learn
how to do something new.

a mans life doesnt end when they die..it ends when they loose their faith!

> ''LOVE"
isn't there to make us happy .I believe it exists to show us how
much we can endure.
is always bestowed as a gift--freely, willingly and without expectation.
We don't love to be loved,we love to love..

> I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody
but I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...

> I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if
it kills me- I’m going to smile.

> If you have a chance to take the moment that you will be memorable, grab it. Always think that the word next time is always too far.

> As he opened the gates that led to darkness,
he looked back one last time into the walled garden.
"You are most beautiful." he said,
"But you are already complete without me."

Last edited:
SiMPLE JOKE CAN MAKE US LAUGH
SiMPLE BYE CAN MAKE US CRY
and SiMPLE CARE CAN MAKE US. . .

FALL iNLOVE : DD

Love is painful...
But it is the sweetest pain I have ever experienced :)

> I'm not looking for someone who has everything....

I don't want someone with money to buy me something....

But, i need someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.....

> Don't let your ears witness what your eyes didn't see....

and don't let your mouth speak what your hearts doesn't feel.....

> Minsan mapaglaro ang tadhana.....

mahal ka, ayaw mo.

Mahal mo....

ayaw naman syo.

Ang masakit

ay yong.....

mahal ka, mahal mo....

pero ayaw naman ng tadhana na maging KAYO!!! =((

> I love it when people judge me NEGATIVELY...... especially
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

when they find out

that they were wrong....

> You don't have to level up your character to impress other....

Just remain simple and true to yourself.....

A true love will accept the true you and will never ask the best in you....

> Forgiveness doez not change the past, but it can change the future

> The more you try, the more miztakez you make. But itz good! Becauze you can learn more from them. Dont be afraid to try!

> It takes anyone to stand by your side at your best. But it takes a special one to stand by your side at your worst.

> Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. Never demand. Just let it be, if it's meant to be, it will happen.

Last edited:
I'm single, not because I don't pray for love. I'm single because I don't play around with love. :giveheart:

> You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
...through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

> SILENCE is a girl's l0udest cry..
u can tell she's really hurt
when she keeps quiet.
-_-

> Ur presence is lyk a cold wind blowing oL ovr me. It mkes me 2 tremble, mkes me feel weak dat ol I wnt is 4 u 2 wrap ur warm loving arms around my shivering body. Ur face is oL I wnt to see each passing day. Sumtyms I feel like I am hallucinating bcuz werver I am, I see u der. Now, teL me.. hw cn I not luv u ds mch, wen evry tym you luk at me, ol I fiL is how deep is ur luv 4 me? :)

> You are my happiness, a very special blessing God has given to me. I’m so excited spending my whole life with someone that I truly love and care about, spending each special day with all the love in our heart of hearts. I love you so much and will always love until forever. That's a promise that I’ll surely going to keep forever in my heart.

> .. there's always a wild side to an innocent face :)

> Once you started to love somenone, you don't need to demand anything in return.Instead,make the person feel how much you really care. ^^

why do we need to buy a hundred of clothes?

....if the happiest things in life

are done without clothes

"When scientists finally find the center of the universe...many will be surprised that they're not it..."

Back
Top Bottom