Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Covid 19, Diyos nga ba ang may gawa?

KapitanRyan

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Magandang araw mga ka Mobi.

Marami akong naririnig na dapat hingin natin sa Diyos to heal our land.

Naitanong ko na rin to minsan, bakit Diyos ba ang may gawa ng virus?

Bakit ba lahat ng sakuna eh Diyos ang pinararatangan? Di ba pede tao ang may gawa?

Pag tao ang may gawa dapat tao din ang magbigay ng lunas. Napaka unfair naman yata na tao ang mi gawa tapos Diyos ang pabibigyan mo ng lunas.

Yong China di naman yan maka Diyos pero ipinagyayabang pa nila na maliit lang casualty nila kumpara sa laki ng kanilang populasyon. Ano ang opinyon mo?

Kung ganun lang din naman na ayaw talaga masisi ang diyos stop prayer because god does not exist.
Why you cant blame god if he is the one who create everything ?
If god exist he is evil not answering prayer but need your worship?

Thats why Aethiest exist because god does not exist.

Kung ganun lang din naman na ayaw talaga masisi ang diyos stop prayer because god does not exist.

How about for other?
Christianity exists because God does exist
Islam exists because Allah does exist
Hinduism exists because their many gods do exist
Buddhist exists because Buddha does exist

No a thousand times NO.

For you see my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, FAITH is one of the single most important elements needed for obtaining victory over the enemy. Without faith, you will receive nothing from God. The word of God tells us in Hebrews 11:6,

"But WITHOUT faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please him: for he that comes to God MUST BELIEVE that he is and that he is the rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

You must believe. You must have faith. You must be diligent in your faith without wavering.

Remember that in the book of James we are told that a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways. You must come to God WITHOUT wavering in faith. The Bible tells us in the book of James 1:5-8 that if a man wavers in his faith that this man is to think not that he will receive anything of the Lord. Even those things which the Lord God has already clearly provided for you through the shed blood of his Son Jesus cannot and will not be manifested in your life without faith. Take a look at these verses for yourself,

"If ANY man lack wisdom, let him ASK of God, that gives to ALL men liberally, and upbraids not; and it SHALL be given him.

6. BUT let him ask in FAITH, nothing WAVERING. For he that wavers is like the wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

7. For let NOT that man (the man that wavers in his faith when he asks God for something) think that he shall RECEIVE anything of the Lord.

8. A double minded man is UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.”

Now remember my brothers and sisters in Christ these are not my words, this is God himself speaking to you. God is determinant in his desire for you to fully understand that if you desire to RECEIVE anything from his hand, then you must come to him in FAITH, WITHOUT WAVERING. Don't think otherwise, because this is the ONLY way to RECEIVE God's blessings. The just shall live by FAITH.

ctto

If God is all powerful and all good, why he didn't stop the virus?
If God is can see the future and controls everything and knows what's the best thing to happen, why would he listen to your demand or prayer?

If God is all powerful and all good, why he didn't stop the virus?
If God is can see the future and controls everything and knows what's the best thing to happen, why would he listen to your demand or prayer?

Because God is a gentleman so to speak, he will never meddles to your affair but he gave us a choice that if you choose to obey what he commanded you will live and become successful or powerful. See Deuteronomy 30:15-16 CEV. Otherwise if you choose poorly then death is awaiting for you. Just like that virus. It is unnatural because it was created by the enemy to cause havoc and when you look at the bright side there are people who are looking and calling God and I believe that God will never forsake nor leave his people. You got to have FAITH.

Yes he can see the future besides he invented time but he never controls everything since he is great all things are already perfect. What disrupts it was SIN. YES he knows what`s the best for us that is why he gave us commandment to keep us away from evil or worst things that may happen to us but what did us humans do? We choose SIN rather we choose all things that may destroy us. He would listen because he love us.

Who ever did this COVID-19, I doubt that it was God. But you know what, it just shows the "Total Depravity of Humanity". We are hopeless and helpless. Even how may science and technology may advance or we may reach the peak of all human knowledge and wisdom. We are still hopeless and helpless when mother nature struck us to our core. It's an unseen war, and it is repeated throughout history about this plague. And it brings fear everywhere it goes. This will repeat all over again and again. Just to tell us we are hopeless and helpless with our own.

Now if this is Judgment to us, for me? We all deserve this. We are stubborn and undisciplined most of the time. The evidence of this? Look what happened to the throughout the world when the this virus came. Even in our own nation Philippines, can you not see how we are in rebellion. All this selfishness and trying to make out alive, the Pride of people everywhere is seen. Only few are doing what is right. Only few humbling themselves, few who help, few who lived an upright lives. Blame this to ourselves.

Now to the professing Christians, we even call our nation a "Christian Nation". But are we really that christian nation? Sad. We ought to help our brethren and our neighbors who are in need not being rebellious. We ought also to Pray for this nation, not to complain. We ought to support our government in any ways we can. Do what the Bible tells us to be a light in this crisis. And we ought to Trust God that this will pass away soon. It maybe hard for us, but let us do it with love and compassion. Something will happen after all of this is done. Look up and Repent.

Now to those who are atheist, I get it. And I know where you came from. But if you don't believe in a God or a supernatural being. That okay for you. Just be the man you ought also to be. To help each other, and our country. Peace man. We are gonna pass this, someway or somehow. We are all do.

SHALOM to all.

bopols... kung wala ang panginoon, wala ka sa mundo. ano sa tingin mo? galing ka sa unggoy?
Dahil sa mga taong katulad nyo, nagkaroon ng mga virus. kasi lahat gusto nyong gawin. hindi manlang kayo nagiisip kung ano mangyayari.

Because God is a gentleman so to speak, he will never meddles to your affair but he gave us a choice that if you choose to obey what he commanded you will live and become successful or powerful. See Deuteronomy 30:15-16 CEV. Otherwise if you choose poorly then death is awaiting for you. Just like that virus. It is unnatural because it was created by the enemy to cause havoc and when you look at the bright side there are people who are looking and calling God and I believe that God will never forsake nor leave his people. You got to have FAITH.

Yes he can see the future besides he invented time but he never controls everything since he is great all things are already perfect. What disrupts it was SIN. YES he knows what`s the best for us that is why he gave us commandment to keep us away from evil or worst things that may happen to us but what did us humans do? We choose SIN rather we choose all things that may destroy us. He would listen because he love us.

What??? you have a stupid god, it's like "Hey, I will give you free will BUT, if don't follow me you'll die!", "Yes it's free BUT, no." and "I love you unconditionally BUT, if you don't love me back you'll go to hell."

If this virus was created by the EVIL or sinful people, why you pray for your god to forgive them? since your god is powerful and since he would listen because he loves you, why would you start praying for those who created the virus, for those sinners and for those who don't believe in him to forgive them? I heard that you can do all things through your god who strengthens you.

The only lesson this COVID teaches us is to have more hospitals, doctors, nurses and scientists. We need to increase the people and budget who believes in science. We don't need more churches since your god is everywhere and you can worship him everywhere.

We need FACTS not FAITH.

- - - Updated - - -

Who ever did this COVID-19, I doubt that it was God. But you know what, it just shows the "Total Depravity of Humanity". We are hopeless and helpless. Even how may science and technology may advance or we may reach the peak of all human knowledge and wisdom. We are still hopeless and helpless when mother nature struck us to our core. It's an unseen war, and it is repeated throughout history about this plague. And it brings fear everywhere it goes. This will repeat all over again and again. Just to tell us we are hopeless and helpless with our own.

Now if this is Judgment to us, for me? We all deserve this. We are stubborn and undisciplined most of the time. The evidence of this? Look what happened to the throughout the world when the this virus came. Even in our own nation Philippines, can you not see how we are in rebellion. All this selfishness and trying to make out alive, the Pride of people everywhere is seen. Only few are doing what is right. Only few humbling themselves, few who help, few who lived an upright lives. Blame this to ourselves.

Now to the professing Christians, we even call our nation a "Christian Nation". But are we really that christian nation? Sad. We ought to help our brethren and our neighbors who are in need not being rebellious. We ought also to Pray for this nation, not to complain. We ought to support our government in any ways we can. Do what the Bible tells us to be a light in this crisis. And we ought to Trust God that this will pass away soon. It maybe hard for us, but let us do it with love and compassion. Something will happen after all of this is done. Look up and Repent.

Now to those who are atheist, I get it. And I know where you came from. But if you don't believe in a God or a supernatural being. That okay for you. Just be the man you ought also to be. To help each other, and our country. Peace man. We are gonna pass this, someway or somehow. We are all do.

SHALOM to all.

Yes we had plagues before in our history but we are learning. It's a process.

After this we should learn to care of our mother nature. The PROBLEM is we still continue to do our stupidity like nothing happened.

Discipline, Compassion and Empathy are habits that everyone needs to learn in order to be a GOOD Person. Good person = Good habits. It's an everyday process without destination or finish line. We can't just ask for god to forgive us then magically turn us to a good person.

Last edited:
What??? you have a stupid god, it's like "Hey, I will give you free will BUT, if don't follow me you'll die!", "Yes it's free BUT, no." and "I love you unconditionally BUT, if you don't love me back you'll go to hell."

That`s only your opinion and it`s nothing like that. Saying things like that is the evidence that you really don`t know God`s character. He did not say "if you don't love me back you'll go to hell." That is only in your mind. Besides you cannot force LOVE otherwise you will not call it LOVE.

If this virus was created by the EVIL or sinful people, why you pray for your god to forgive them? since your god is powerful and since he would listen because he loves you, why would you start praying for those who created the virus, for those sinners and for those who don't believe in him to forgive them? I heard that you can do all things through your god who strengthens you.

We (Christians) respond out of the over flowing LOVE that God gave us. We pray for those who really needed the salvation that God is offering besides when an individual experiences goodness and even you has the capacity to share to others what you deem beneficial to you right? Like eating on a restaurant and the food really tasted delicious, you cannot help yourself but to share or recommend it to others. Specially to people who don`t believe in him we pray for their forgiveness since they are blinded and not know the truth. You may look at it absurd since you cannot understand it unless you are a child of God.

The only lesson this COVID teaches us is to have more hospitals, doctors, nurses and scientists. We need to increase the people and budget who believes in science. We don't need more churches since your god is everywhere and you can worship him everywhere.
True enough.
We need FACTS not FAITH.

FACTS changes but the TRUTH never change. Pick wisely on which to believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we had plagues before in our history but we are learning. It's a process.

After this we should learn to care of our mother nature. The PROBLEM is we still continue to do our stupidity like nothing happened.
Discipline, Compassion and Empathy are habits that everyone needs to learn in order to be a GOOD Person. Good person = Good habits.

Yeah right. You did just paraphrase all what we(Christian) are saying regarding freedom to choose but not in the biblical context rather in laymans term.

It's an everyday process without destination or finish line. We can't just ask for god to forgive us then magically turn us to a good person.

Actuall you can ask God for forgiveness besides he already provided it through his Son(Jesus Christ). It is not magic as i`ve said that would be a natural respond, in other words gratefulness.

nakasulat sa bibliya. salot, taggutom , kahirapan,digmaan. ang mga ito ay palatandaan na malapit na ang araw ng paghuhukom.
at nakasulat din sa bibliya iisa lamang ang tunay na relihiyon na itinatag ng panginoong jesucristo.
sad to say kaht na manalangin ka ng marami kung hindi nman tunay ang relihyon na inanib mo.

GOD standard is not our standard

Galing daw tayo sa wala random result lang daw tayo
ng Bigbang

Sabi ni Richard Dawkins many times that life has no purpose, but yet he makes it his life purpose to convince people that life has no purpose..

Atheist is a sad view on this

nakasulat sa bibliya. salot, taggutom , kahirapan,digmaan. ang mga ito ay palatandaan na malapit na ang araw ng paghuhukom.
at nakasulat din sa bibliya iisa lamang ang tunay na relihiyon na itinatag ng panginoong jesucristo.
sad to say kaht na manalangin ka ng marami kung hindi nman tunay ang relihyon na inanib mo.

There are many church denominations that make the CLAIM that they alone are the one true church. And some of those church denominations or church organizations make the claim that you cannot be saved unless you belong to THEIR church.

But what does the Bible ITSELF teach us as to WHAT is the ONE TRUE CHURCH? Let us begin this study in God's word by reading Colossians chapter 1 where the church is identified as the BODY of Jesus Christ.

Colossians 1:18-24.

“And he (Speaking of Jesus, the SON OF Almighty God the Father) is the head of the BODY, the CHURCH: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell;

20. And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth or things in heaven.

21. And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now has he reconciled

22. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

23. IF you CONTINUE in the FAITH grounded and settled and be NOT moved away from the hope of the gospel, which you have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

24. Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his BODY'S sake, WHICH IS the CHURCH:”

So then, the Bible ITSELF clearly identifies the CHURCH as being the BODY of BELIEVERS IN Jesus Christ. And we have ALL been BAPTIZED into the ONE BODY of BELIEVERS IN Jesus Christ. So no matter what church denomination you or anyone else belongs to even if that church denomination teaches FALSE doctrine any person who truly and sincerely believes in Jesus as their Lord and Savior are a PART of the ONE TRUE CHURCH which is the BODY of all the believers in every church denomination. So then, just because a person belongs to a CERTAIN church denomination that CLAIMS they are the ONLY TRUE church does not make them be the ONE TRUE CHURCH because NO church denomination can save anyone. It is the one true GOSPEL of Jesus Christ ALONE that has the power to save them that BELIEVE and obey the one true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Buddhist exists because Buddha does exist

Not all all Buddhist po. In fact other Buddhist teachings does not have deity. Kumbaga nakatoon lang yung teaching how to live a life in practical way using philosophies.
Kaya nga mas malapit ang loob ko sa mga Buddhist philosophies kesa sa lahat ng common na relihiyon na sumasamba nang imaginary supremebeing. Food for thought lang. kbye! :)

Huh?

Bakit ganun mag isip ang religious people noh? Si God ang meron gawa ng COVID-19? Naririnig ko iyan. Nadamay pa nga diyan si Bill Gates na isa tao pinaka mayaman na meron daw siya kilalaman sa COVID-19. Sa tingin ko kase, high percentage is ang mga religious people ay kapag mayaman daw, hell pero kapag mahirap, heaven daw sila. E mayaman si Bill Gates na keyso meron daw siya participation sa end of the world or works of a devil raw o keyso apocalypse.

E diba nag umpisa iyan dahil sa kinakain ng mga chinese people? Nalipat sa tao after ng kumain ng mga wild animals na hinde raw dapat kainin? Ang meron gawa ay tao. Hinde God ang meron gumawa ng COVID-19.

Hinde ko maunawaan ang logic na si God ang may gawa. Hinde naman magic na bigla nagkaroon agad ng COVID-19 diba?

Sabi naman ng isa, gawa ni Allah.

Mas prefer ko na gawa ng tao kaysa gawa ni God. Mas realistic po siya.

Kutob ko, hinde rin nag iimprove ang life style po nila dahil kahit technology ay meron sila perception about evil at demon o galing mark of the beast. Tipo napaka negative nila sa ganun lalo na sa artificial intelligence robot o chat bot? Ganun sila mag isip na hinde naman nila na isip na nasa mundo tayo na itinatawag na TECHNOLOGY ERA.

You see ang dami sila perception about negativity sa mundo na hinde na nila naisip kung ano positive sa mga nakikita ng mata nila. Damay-damay na. Si Bill Gates, yung mga mayayaman na tao sa buo mundo at mga technology.

Ano tawag doon? Marami limit sa beliefs ng religious people na nakaka harmful na siya in society.

Last edited:
Marami limit sa beliefs ng religious people na nakaka harmful na siya in society.
Agree. Kaya't ang bagal nang development sa kahit anong aspeto sa ating bansa. Lalo na sa mga batas. Hinahaloan pa kasi ng mga belief ng religion. Kahit sabihing separation of Church and State. Ganon pa din eh. Lakas nang hatak ng religion sa mga politiko. Takot din kasi ang politiko mawalan ng supporters lalo na't bina-Block vote sya ng isang sect. Hayst

That`s only your opinion and it`s nothing like that. Saying things like that is the evidence that you really don`t know God`s character. He did not say "if you don't love me back you'll go to hell." That is only in your mind. Besides you cannot force LOVE otherwise you will not call it LOVE.
Then what is god like?
i heard that he's a jealous god, he gets angry and he punishes people. sounds like god has human characteristics or a human with super powers.

We (Christians) respond out of the over flowing LOVE that God gave us. We pray for those who really needed the salvation that God is offering besides when an individual experiences goodness and even you has the capacity to share to others what you deem beneficial to you right? Like eating on a restaurant and the food really tasted delicious, you cannot help yourself but to share or recommend it to others. Specially to people who don`t believe in him we pray for their forgiveness since they are blinded and not know the truth. You may look at it absurd since you cannot understand it unless you are a child of God.

fun fact: i'm an ex-christian and ex-child of god. Yes, I've been there on that kind of restaurant and in my opinion it's not the best, more like 4.8/10. You know, you're just monkey see monkey do on what's on the menu and you'll get a chance to win eternal life when you die. what's written on that menu it's not really special, it's just a collection of stories and literature, example the flood myth, the Norse and Arabic have the same flood myth.

FACTS changes but the TRUTH never change. Pick wisely on which to believe.
can you list some facts that were changed? what really is the truth? please don't answer with "jesus is the way the truth and the life" I've heard that already.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah right. You did just paraphrase all what we(Christian) are saying regarding freedom to choose but not in the biblical context rather in laymans term.

the difference is practicing it without reward or punishment.

Actuall you can ask God for forgiveness besides he already provided it through his Son(Jesus Christ). It is not magic as i`ve said that would be a natural respond, in other words gratefulness.

why would I ask if it was already provided?

- - - Updated - - -

Huh?

Bakit ganun mag isip ang religious people noh? Si God ang meron gawa ng COVID-19? Naririnig ko iyan. Nadamay pa nga diyan si Bill Gates na isa tao pinaka mayaman na meron daw siya kilalaman sa COVID-19. Sa tingin ko kase, high percentage is ang mga religious people ay kapag mayaman daw, hell pero kapag mahirap, heaven daw sila. E mayaman si Bill Gates na keyso meron daw siya participation sa end of the world or works of a devil raw o keyso apocalypse.

E diba nag umpisa iyan dahil sa kinakain ng mga chinese people? Nalipat sa tao after ng kumain ng mga wild animals na hinde raw dapat kainin? Ang meron gawa ay tao. Hinde God ang meron gumawa ng COVID-19.

Hinde ko maunawaan ang logic na si God ang may gawa. Hinde naman magic na bigla nagkaroon agad ng COVID-19 diba?

Sabi naman ng isa, gawa ni Allah.

Mas prefer ko na gawa ng tao kaysa gawa ni God. Mas realistic po siya.

Kutob ko, hinde rin nag iimprove ang life style po nila dahil kahit technology ay meron sila perception about evil at demon o galing mark of the beast. Tipo napaka negative nila sa ganun lalo na sa artificial intelligence robot o chat bot? Ganun sila mag isip na hinde naman nila na isip na nasa mundo tayo na itinatawag na TECHNOLOGY ERA.

You see ang dami sila perception about negativity sa mundo na hinde na nila naisip kung ano positive sa mga nakikita ng mata nila. Damay-damay na. Si Bill Gates, yung mga mayayaman na tao sa buo mundo at mga technology.

Ano tawag doon? Marami limit sa beliefs ng religious people na nakaka harmful na siya in society.

HAHA, walang haha react eh

Then what is god like?
i heard that he's a jealous god, he gets angry and he punishes people. sounds like god has human characteristics or a human with super powers.

If you still remember God said Let US make MAN in our own image and likeness. So with that baliktad pagkakaintindi mo, sa kanya galing yang characteristics na sinasabi mo. Example: Di ba gusto mo din ma punish yung mga taong masasama like rapist, theft etc lalo na kapag involve ka mismo, I mean if family mo yung naging victim ng masasamang tao TAMA? Yes he is a jealous God and Yes he punishes people beside he created US
that means he has a say on what he is gonna do to his creation and that is to "save us" through his son Jesus of nazareth but some people want to be their own god and do what they want to do even to the point destroying themselves.

fun fact: i'm an ex-christian and ex-child of god. Yes, I've been there on that kind of restaurant and in my opinion it's not the best, more like 4.8/10. You know, you're just monkey see monkey do on what's on the menu and you'll get a chance to win eternal life when you die. what's written on that menu it's not really special, it's just a collection of stories and literature, example the flood myth, the Norse and Arabic have the same flood myth.

and that`s a fact that has been changed. WHy it has changed? Maybe because you love the WORLD. I dunno really. What does the enemy presented to you and you did believe it may I just know? of course it is none of my business but I know that God loves you very much so technically it`s my business too.

can you list some facts that were changed? what really is the truth? please don't answer with "jesus is the way the truth and the life" I've heard that already.

And you don`t believe it that Jesus is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE? That`s the only answer I can give to you because you demand for the truth
then that is the truth that never change.

Regarding FACTS that CHANGES. There is a lot. THEN = Pluto is a planet NOW = ? you can answer that. THEN = Diamond is the hardest NOW = you do the reserch. What else uhm how about THEN = earth is flat NOW = you can answer that and there is a lot more. While the truth never changes that GOD wants you or us to be saved because he love us his creation.

the difference is practicing it without reward or punishment.

I don`t believe it that you did not receive any reward? or punishment? by doing so. We people are just reciprocating. If you do one a favor they will return it to you however or whenever now if you do them otherwise they will return it you double (that`s how wicked people is). Can you not see it?

why would I ask if it was already provided?

I know that you know the answer but if you don`t know then you are not a Christian to begin with let alone an ex-Christian .

It`s just like this. Asking is a form of humbling yourself to someone you respected or has authority over you and/or you want something to obtain that involves your consent to what you are asking for or requesting for to happen, it is as if you let God or allow him to do that for you otherwise you may call it forcing his agenda to yours and that is not what God wants and you wants right?.

Let me say it in his word.

The word of God tells us in James chapter 4 that we have not, because we ask not.

And as i`ve told you over and over again that God does not force us to do things that you or I have not say in the matter he gives us a choice that whosoever believe in his Son`s name shall not perish but have everlasting life. There is always an IF in the bible.

If you still remember God said Let US make MAN in our own image and likeness. So with that baliktad pagkakaintindi mo, sa kanya galing yang characteristics na sinasabi mo. Example: Di ba gusto mo din ma punish yung mga taong masasama like rapist, theft etc lalo na kapag involve ka mismo, I mean if family mo yung naging victim ng masasamang tao TAMA? Yes he is a jealous God and Yes he punishes people beside he created US
that means he has a say on what he is gonna do to his creation and that is to "save us" through his son Jesus of nazareth but some people want to be their own god and do what they want to do even to the point destroying themselves.
God created man on his own image and likeness in genesis 1:26-28, male and female
and in genesis 2:5 mentioned "there was not a man to till the ground"
then god formed another man in genesis 2:7
why would write a book that confuse the readers?

That's looking for justice, and we have procedural justice, a process before we can say the suspect is guilty.

Don't assume that people who don't believe in your god are the worse. Though they gave up their faith doesn't mean they're evil. Stop judging.

and that`s a fact that has been changed. WHy it has changed? Maybe because you love the WORLD. I dunno really. What does the enemy presented to you and you did believe it may I just know? of course it is none of my business but I know that God loves you very much so technically it`s my business too.
I'm saying that I'm an ex-christian, right now i'm still ex-christian. where's the change of fact?

And you don`t believe it that Jesus is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE? That`s the only answer I can give to you because you demand for the truth
then that is the truth that never change.

Regarding FACTS that CHANGES. There is a lot. THEN = Pluto is a planet NOW = ? you can answer that. THEN = Diamond is the hardest NOW = you do the reserch. What else uhm how about THEN = earth is flat NOW = you can answer that and there is a lot more. While the truth never changes that GOD wants you or us to be saved because he love us his creation.

Yes, fact changes over time.

Fun fact: Galileo was convicted heresy for believing that the earth is revolving around the sun. The Church had decided the idea that the Sun moved around the Earth was an absolute fact of scripture that could not be disputed, despite the fact that scientists had known for centuries that the Earth was not the center of the universe.

I don`t believe it that you did not receive any reward? or punishment? by doing so. We people are just reciprocating. If you do one a favor they will return it to you however or whenever now if you do them otherwise they will return it you double (that`s how wicked people is). Can you not see it?

That's karma with many words.

I'm talking about heaven as a reward or hell as a punishment.

I know that you know the answer but if you don`t know then you are not a Christian to begin with let alone an ex-Christian .

It`s just like this. Asking is a form of humbling yourself to someone you respected or has authority over you and/or you want something to obtain that involves your consent to what you are asking for or requesting for to happen, it is as if you let God or allow him to do that for you otherwise you may call it forcing his agenda to yours and that is not what God wants and you wants right?.

Let me say it in his word.

The word of God tells us in James chapter 4 that we have not, because we ask not.

And as i`ve told you over and over again that God does not force us to do things that you or I have not say in the matter he gives us a choice that whosoever believe in his Son`s name shall not perish but have everlasting life. There is always an IF in the bible.

I understand your point, but there's no such thing everlasting life.

Back
Top Bottom