Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

CVT Transmission

harveykeithlee

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys anu po feedback niyo about CVT transmission? halos kasi new car ngyon CVT na. Thanks

Constant Variable Transmission or CVT offer infinite number of gear ratios compare to typical automatic transmissions. CVTs can offer better fuel economy because the engine computer has a lot of ratios to choose from depending on the engine load. It offer seamless shifting of gears compare to typical automatic transmission. I've never driven one yet but I heard from people who did said that there's a very slight delay in throttle response but since CVTs are usually found on low horsepower economy car then it doesn't matter since fuel efficiency is the key. If you're the type who wants to feel the tranny shift gears or you plan to add more horsepower to your car then go for the typically automatic transmission. But for fuel efficiency then CVT is a good choice.

Constant Variable Transmission or CVT offer infinite number of gear ratios compare to typical automatic transmissions. CVTs can offer better fuel economy because the engine computer has a lot of ratios to choose from depending on the engine load. It offer seamless shifting of gears compare to typical automatic transmission. I've never driven one yet but I heard from people who did said that there's a very slight delay in throttle response but since CVTs are usually found on low horsepower economy car then it doesn't matter since fuel efficiency is the key. If you're the type who wants to feel the tranny shift gears or you plan to add more horsepower to your car then go for the typically automatic transmission. But for fuel efficiency then CVT is a good choice.

Salamat po sa information sir :)

Back
Top Bottom