Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Dahil daw sa pandemic. . .

raikonnen29

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Eto sabi nya, bawal daw mainlove kasi may pandemic, wala daw certainty ang mga bagay bagay. Isa syang nurse. Yup, a frontliner. Lagi na rin kaming magkausap. And we have our movie date madalas. Movie date through laptop, sabay lang kami nanonood haha. Tinatawag nya akong "love", may mga ������❤️ rin sa mga msg nya sakin. Meron ding mga cuddle and kiss gif. Naguluhan lang ako sa sinabi nyang bawal mainlove kasi may pandemic, walang certainty mga bagay bagay.
Any advice?

Last edited:
Medyu weird yung sinabi nyang "bawal daw mainlove kasi may pandemic" kasi wala naman talagang katiyakan dahil mas prone ang FL sa covid.
Maaring sinabi lang nya na "wag ka mainlove" kasi baka pag nahawaan ang isa sa inyo eh ito na ang huli nyung movie date. (wag naman)
Pero napapansin mu naman sir yung pagiging sweet nya sayu. Siguro way nya yan para hindi sya ma stress o madepressed sa work. :)
Keep up mo lang po ang communication at pagpapasaya sa kanya at set aside mo po kung may negative na pumapasuk sa thoughts mo sir.

Ingat, thankyou and godbless po kay ma'am :salute:

Medyu weird yung sinabi nyang "bawal daw mainlove kasi may pandemic" kasi wala naman talagang katiyakan dahil mas prone ang FL sa covid.
Maaring sinabi lang nya na "wag ka mainlove" kasi baka pag nahawaan ang isa sa inyo eh ito na ang huli nyung movie date. (wag naman)
Pero napapansin mu naman sir yung pagiging sweet nya sayu. Siguro way nya yan para hindi sya ma stress o madepressed sa work. :)
Keep up mo lang po ang communication at pagpapasaya sa kanya at set aside mo po kung may negative na pumapasuk sa thoughts mo sir.

Ingat, thankyou and godbless po kay ma'am :salute:

Ayon na ang nagpapagulo sa isip ko, bakit sya ganon ka sweet? And sabi nya masaya daw sya dahil sakin. Then last night binibiro nya ko na magkatabi kami lagi sa pagtulog, na yakap daw nya ko. Ang gulo eh haha

Maybe she's saying na wag muna sa panahon ngayon na nasa ganitong situation tayo lahat. Maybe okay na ganyan muna daw kayo pero when the right time comes, pag okay na ang lahat, pwede na kayo mag-level-up. Alam naman natin na sa ngayon eh mahirap talaga. Maski ako, ayaw kong i-risk ang kahit na sino, mahal ko man yan o hindi, even myself. Kung willing ka naman maghintay at magtiis, then push lang yan. Be there for her kahit na sa ganyan lang muna yung means of communication nyong dalawa. Mas okay na yan for now kesa wala di ba?

Maybe she's saying na wag muna sa panahon ngayon na nasa ganitong situation tayo lahat. Maybe okay na ganyan muna daw kayo pero when the right time comes, pag okay na ang lahat, pwede na kayo mag-level-up. Alam naman natin na sa ngayon eh mahirap talaga. Maski ako, ayaw kong i-risk ang kahit na sino, mahal ko man yan o hindi, even myself. Kung willing ka naman maghintay at magtiis, then push lang yan. Be there for her kahit na sa ganyan lang muna yung means of communication nyong dalawa. Mas okay na yan for now kesa wala di ba?

Siguro nga. Minsan kasi nagooverthink lang ako eh hehe. Lagi ko naman sya pinapaalalahanan na magingat lagi. Willing naman talaga ako maghintay basta para sa kanya.

Eto sabi nya, bawal daw mainlove kasi may pandemic, wala daw certainty ang mga bagay bagay. Isa syang nurse. Yup, a frontliner. Lagi na rin kaming magkausap. And we have our movie date madalas. Movie date through laptop, sabay lang kami nanonood haha. Tinatawag nya akong "love", may mga ������❤️ rin sa mga msg nya sakin. Meron ding mga cuddle and kiss gif. Naguluhan lang ako sa sinabi nyang bawal mainlove kasi may pandemic, walang certainty mga bagay bagay.
Any advice?

You didn't mention if you guys live close to each other or in different cities. Her statement could mean a lot of things. Either she's aware that she could get covid-19 due to her line of work or you guys could end up like couples in an LDR (in different countries). If you guys live in different cities and the government would declare a stricter quarantine then she can go to your city because she can easily pass through checkpoints but you can't. She might be thinking that she may become busier and won't be able to visit you anytime you want and if you have some experience in LDR then you'd understand the uncertainties.

Take my case for instance. I and my gf were barely one month into our relationship when the lockdown happened last March 16, 2020. I know that a new relationship without a solid foundation can be shaky so I worry and overthink a lot too. After nearly 5 months of not going out, I had to make an effort and visit her in her workplace to buy random things I don't need just to be able to talk to her for maximum of 2 minutes. I do that 2 to 3 times every week. Sometimes it makes me think that being a bf and her a gf is all but a label. We do talk on the phone everyday and 3 times a day but nothing beats physical bonding. What's painful is, she's just less than 10 minutes away by car and 15 minutes away on foot...so close yet so far AND, she's not a front liner however her ahole boss don't allow the female employees to go out on their day off because they are stay in. So majority of people are able to go out under GCQ while she can't, lucky me huh?!

Today, instead of progress, there's a sad news. Just this past weekend, 4 of her female workmate tested positive for the virus but no symptoms at all while 11 male stay out employees are positive without symptoms too. So the boss decided not to let people in the supermarket anymore starting this Friday and the customers will just have to tell the employees what they wanted to buy and the employees will grab the things for them. Unfortunately, I can't go inside to buy random things anymore just to talk to her and now I'm wondering if our relationship will survive with ONLY phone calls, texting and the THOUGHT/PLAN of moving in together by year end. It's really a depressing and agonizing wait.

Honestly, it's really depressing for me and sometimes I would wonder if she really loves me because she seem to be taking things lightly perhaps she knows how much I love her and she knows that I'm not going anywhere.

Perhaps the girl of your dream is trying to avoid this kind of situation that I'm in because once you have labels or officially in a relationship it makes it harder. Maybe due to expectations. I hope I have the power to see what happens in December so I don't have to wait so damn long only to find that our plan is not going to happen. Thus, each morning when I wake up, I would feel so miserable and I'd question the universe why I'm still alive. Pardon me for sounding dramatic, but I'm not known to be a strong person when it comes to love.

So I'd suggest that you go with the flow for now and try to be always there for her and hopefully things will become clearer for both of you. Good luck.

You didn't mention if you guys live close to each other or in different cities. Her statement could mean a lot of things. Either she's aware that she could get covid-19 due to her line of work or you guys could end up like couples in an LDR (in different countries). If you guys live in different cities and the government would declare a stricter quarantine then she can go to your city because she can easily pass through checkpoints but you can't. She might be thinking that she may become busier and won't be able to visit you anytime you want and if you have some experience in LDR then you'd understand the uncertainties.

Take my case for instance. I and my gf were barely one month into our relationship when the lockdown happened last March 16, 2020. I know that a new relationship without a solid foundation can be shaky so I worry and overthink a lot too. After nearly 5 months of not going out, I had to make an effort and visit her in her workplace to buy random things I don't need just to be able to talk to her for maximum of 2 minutes. I do that 2 to 3 times every week. Sometimes it makes me think that being a bf and her a gf is all but a label. We do talk on the phone everyday and 3 times a day but nothing beats physical bonding. What's painful is, she's just less than 10 minutes away by car and 15 minutes away on foot...so close yet so far AND, she's not a front liner however her ahole boss don't allow the female employees to go out on their day off because they are stay in. So majority of people are able to go out under GCQ while she can't, lucky me huh?!

Today, instead of progress, there's a sad news. Just this past weekend, 4 of her female workmate tested positive for the virus but no symptoms at all while 11 male stay out employees are positive without symptoms too. So the boss decided not to let people in the supermarket anymore starting this Friday and the customers will just have to tell the employees what they wanted to buy and the employees will grab the things for them. Unfortunately, I can't go inside to buy random things anymore just to talk to her and now I'm wondering if our relationship will survive with ONLY phone calls, texting and the THOUGHT/PLAN of moving in together by year end. It's really a depressing and agonizing wait.

Honestly, it's really depressing for me and sometimes I would wonder if she really loves me because she seem to be taking things lightly perhaps she knows how much I love her and she knows that I'm not going anywhere.

Perhaps the girl of your dream is trying to avoid this kind of situation that I'm in because once you have labels or officially in a relationship it makes it harder. Maybe due to expectations. I hope I have the power to see what happens in December so I don't have to wait so damn long only to find that our plan is not going to happen. Thus, each morning when I wake up, I would feel so miserable and I'd question the universe why I'm still alive. Pardon me for sounding dramatic, but I'm not known to be a strong person when it comes to love.

So I'd suggest that you go with the flow for now and try to be always there for her and hopefully things will become clearer for both of you. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice bro. Keep safe

Back
Top Bottom