Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Dead LG Fino shorting nand emmc

NOKIA2700c

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi good day symbianize. i have a dead LG Fino (D295). maybe this is totally dead because
- it cant detected by any PC even linux/windows (kahit mag install pa ng mga drivers)
- cant boot (boot lang ng boot)
- cant enter recovery mode
- event LG logo doesnt show

i open my fino looking for its nand emmc.. and found it is SK Hynix. i am wondering if ground/short this IC it will detected by PC? but what pin should i ground? please help me..if anyone here know. lalu na po dun sa technicians dyan :)

thank you symbianize.

image of internal attached.

Attachments

• 08042015226.jpg
    08042015226.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 08042015229.jpg
    08042015229.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 15
bump please.. merun pong makakatulong? :)

same problem tayu bro' dalhin mu nlng sa pinakamapit na customer service ng LG :)

Back
Top Bottom