Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DICT Proficiency Exam?

Zairv

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sino na aware nito guys? May naka pag take naba? Kamusta experience? Share naman kayo :)

Current languages ( para sa hands on ):
Java
C
C++
vb.Net

Sino na aware nito guys? May naka pag take naba? Kamusta experience? Share naman kayo :)

Current languages ( para sa hands on ):
Java
C
C++
vb.Net

ako nga nagbabalak din. nakakuha kana ba?

ako nga nagbabalak din. nakakuha kana ba?

Yes kuys kahapon lang binigay yun result ng exam, at pinalad na pumasa. Ngayon yun problema ko pinaka ayaw ko yun Java pero yun yun pinili ko kasi walang ibang choices at puro lang introduction sa ibang PL. :(

Mosty lalabas sa written exam : Flowchart and Psuedocode tpos may 1-9 na multiple choices the rest puro na logic tlga needs.

Yes kuys kahapon lang binigay yun result ng exam, at pinalad na pumasa. Ngayon yun problema ko pinaka ayaw ko yun Java pero yun yun pinili ko kasi walang ibang choices at puro lang introduction sa ibang PL. :(

Mosty lalabas sa written exam : Flowchart and Psuedocode tpos may 1-9 na multiple choices the rest puro na logic tlga needs.

BOSS, congrats nakapass. Ako mag-aassessment palang nextweek. Hopefully makapasa, medyo purol na utak sa programming eh. Ilang items lahat at gano katagal? Time limit din ba boss?

BOSS, congrats nakapass. Ako mag-aassessment palang nextweek. Hopefully makapasa, medyo purol na utak sa programming eh. Ilang items lahat at gano katagal? Time limit din ba boss?

2 hours lang kuys sa written exam tpos 2-3 months yun result.

Programming po pinili ko VB6 lang po kasi ang alam ko.
Sabi sa ibang thread mahaba malawak daw yung i program
patulong naman po kung ano po ang i program
pa help po.:help::help:

2 hours lang kuys sa written exam tpos 2-3 months yun result.
SIr patulong alam mo po ba ang i program sa VB6 yun lang po kasi ang alam ko. sabi kasi malawak daw. :help::help:

Last edited by a moderator:
Programming po pinili ko VB6 lang po kasi ang alam ko.
Sabi sa ibang thread mahaba malawak daw yung i program
patulong naman po kung ano po ang i program
pa help po.:help::help:

SIr patulong alam mo po ba ang i program sa VB6 yun lang po kasi ang alam ko. sabi kasi malawak daw. :help::help:

Kung sa written lang wlang prob yun language pero sa hands on tlga gg.

D nga pala pumasa sa Hands on pambihira ang hirap.

Please tulungan nio po ako.first time ko mag exam.

hands-on nalang problema ko.

pansinin nio po ito........

looking forward ko help also.

MyHelpPlease:help::help::help:

Help::::::::=> dict proficiency exam

This thread will be close upon solving the solu'n.:thumbsup:

LOOKING FOR EXAMINEES(Taking,Finish or Planing):pray:

The problem is the said exam was very hard to pass.:help:

But i have no ideas of any module,reviewer even seminars/review wala.:slap:

YOUR HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.:clap:

I will also help after the exam.:beat:

We can do this together!:dance:

Reviewer is enough.:salute:

Walkthrough is very helpful:praise:

Re: Help::::::::=> dict proficiency exam

The exam itself is not that hard to pass specially with hands-on programming. I don't understand the need of you to take that exam because it's pretty useless with private companies. But it will be useful if you're going to work in the government. If you're looking for reviewer, you're going to read again the book about the programming and basic logic. JAVA,C#, C++(LOL) and Visual Basic(much LOL).

To give you pointers about hands-on programming, pretty much about sa mga basic programming skills lang to na may lalabas na output. Try searching in about arrays,loop, conditional statements. Possible programs could be as easy as temperature conversion, salary calculator, identifying the largest numbers/sorting numbers by descending and ascending, or as hard as Palindrome program, identifying if the year inputted is leap year, etc.

Basically this is what i heard from people when the first DICT Proficient examination was announced. Decided not to take the exam because it's pretty useless for me because i'm currently proficient in the field of Web Development and DICT Proficiency exam has not listed anything for Web Developers.

Last edited:

may exam ba sila sa computer technician computer hardware servicing..sa government kasi pwede mo ssya iconvert sa subprof eligibility ang certificate nya.

may exam ba sila sa computer technician computer hardware servicing..sa government kasi pwede mo ssya iconvert sa subprof eligibility ang certificate nya.

subpro lang b ? hindi pb sia pro? .
I'm currently working in government, natawag ako sa hotline ng DICT hindi ako mabigyan ng maayos na sagot.

The exam itself is not that hard to pass specially with hands-on programming. I don't understand the need of you to take that exam because it's pretty useless with private companies. But it will be useful if you're going to work in the government. If you're looking for reviewer, you're going to read again the book about the programming and basic logic. JAVA,C#, C++(LOL) and Visual Basic(much LOL).

To give you pointers about hands-on programming, pretty much about sa mga basic programming skills lang to na may lalabas na output. Try searching in about arrays,loop, conditional statements. Possible programs could be as easy as temperature conversion, salary calculator, identifying the largest numbers/sorting numbers by descending and ascending, or as hard as Palindrome program, identifying if the year inputted is leap year, etc.

Basically this is what i heard from people when the first DICT Proficient examination was announced. Decided not to take the exam because it's pretty useless for me because i'm currently proficient in the field of Web Development and DICT Proficiency exam has not listed anything for Web Developers.

Those pointers are actually useless, I took the exam during my 5th year in college (2016 or 2017 di ko na maalala XD), and it was not that basic. If ganyan lang siguro yung mga exams sa hands on then I think hindi lang kaming dalawa (some other older dude and I) ang nakapasa. Back then there was no assessment exam (written na magsasabi kung pwede ka mag hands-on or not) diretso ka sa hands-on. And that exam is not as basic as you claim brother. Although di ko na alam ngayon ang style ng exam but I'm just here to share my experience in the exam and I want to help others na makapasa din. Cheers!

Last edited:
any updates? I'll be taking the assessment next week. what will i expect?
the programming language na pinili koVisual Basic.

Hope may makpag bigay sana kay tips lang.

Kelangan ko din to para convert sa CS Prof Eligibility hirap kasi pumasa sa CS Exam...haha

Those pointers are actually useless, I took the exam during my 5th year in college (2016 or 2017 di ko na maalala XD), and it was not that basic. If ganyan lang siguro yung mga exams sa hands on then I think hindi lang kaming dalawa (some other older dude and I) ang nakapasa. Back then there was no assessment exam (written na magsasabi kung pwede ka mag hands-on or not) diretso ka sa hands-on. And that exam is not as basic as you claim brother. Although di ko na alam ngayon ang style ng exam but I'm just here to share my experience in the exam and I want to help others na makapasa din. Cheers!

Ano mga need na pointers sir sa handon programming?

Where to get? san makukuha yung link para mag try?

Ano mga need na pointers sir sa handon programming?

keep a cool head, wag masyado masindak sa time. critical thinking usually, basta maganda foundation mo sa math makakaya mo yan. and sometimes kung feel mo e na stuck ka sa problem you need to take a few minutes break. inom tubig, konting neck stretching para lang marefresh utak mo then suddenly sigurado masasagot mo yan.
Keep on coding lang brother mahahasa at mahahasa ka.

I'm sharing my exp dun sa test ko dati, di ko na alam kung anong nabago ngayon, kasi my prof said na yung exam namin parang basis ng next exams, kaya either mas mahirap or mas madali yung samin dati.

Back
Top Bottom