Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Digital TV unscramble box (unscramble scrambled channels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keindi

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
To unscramble scrambled channels, you needed to have box known as “digital TV unscramble box” which is illegal or not allowed to use in some countries. Thanks to advancement in technology, now you don’t need to have it. If your decoder has a Usb or memory card slot, you can upgrade its software to Unscramble all available Digital TV channels. This way you will be able to view over 100 TV & radio channels, all subscription free.

After downloading this firmware, save the files to a usb flash disk or memory card.
Turn on the tv box and insert your usb disc.
Using your tv box remote control, press menu and select software upgrade >via usb
A dialog will pop requiring you to confirm. Press ok to confirm upgrade and wait for it to upgrade. (This process takes about two minutes to complete.) NB. You can also return your decoder to its factory or original settings any time if you wish.
When upgrade completes, switch the box off and on again and perform an automatic scan and you will be amazed to see that all the channels that were previously marked with $, € or £ are now unbscrambled and accessible free of charge.

A Simple Thanks won't be hurt.

Download firmware usbupgrade-hackV2.16.bin
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6f1c6ns8bj5540s/usb-upgrade-hackV2.16.bin

video procedure
https://youtu.be/TUOAO396YeU

Last edited:
Re: Its not working

Please the update file is giving me updating error
can u give me a new firmware

Is this hack compatible with RCA DV1501?

I tried flashing, it did upgrade but it got stuck on boot.
I tried to "...switch the box off and on again"
and now my digital tv tuner is bricked.

It won't even start.

Is there any fix or workaround?

Is this hack compatible with RCA DV1501?

I tried flashing, it did upgrade but it got stuck on boot.
I tried to "...switch the box off and on again"
and now my digital tv tuner is bricked.

It won't even start.

Is there any fix or workaround?

Sir did u fix your digital TV box??

Sir did u fix your digital TV box??

Yes, I brought it to the store and it took their service team
18 days to repair the power issue of my box.

Good thing it's still under warranty.

walakobay said:
Sa ABS-CBN TV Plus working po ba to?

I wouldn't recommend using this hack on your box but if you're feeling
brave enough... why not? hehe

Let me know if it works. Good luck!

up nten to ! meron na kaya naka pag try neto .. problemado din kc ako kung paano mapanuoran ung mga scramble channel e .

up :beat: if working.... katakot itry kakabili ko lng ng cordya tb-1 ko

Last edited:
hmmmm parang maganda to ah hehehe , ts working kaya to sa cignal box?

sana specified ang model na supported nito kasi madami ang na dededo kung bigla bigla susubok tas titirik ang update.

To unscramble scrambled channels, you needed to have box known as “digital TV unscramble box” which is illegal or not allowed to use in some countries. Thanks to advancement in technology, now you don’t need to have it. If your decoder has a Usb or memory card slot, you can upgrade its software to Unscramble all available Digital TV channels. This way you will be able to view over 100 TV & radio channels, all subscription free.

After downloading this firmware, save the files to a usb flash disk or memory card.
Turn on the tv box and insert your usb disc.
Using your tv box remote control, press menu and select software upgrade >via usb
A dialog will pop requiring you to confirm. Press ok to confirm upgrade and wait for it to upgrade. (This process takes about two minutes to complete.) NB. You can also return your decoder to its factory or original settings any time if you wish.
When upgrade completes, switch the box off and on again and perform an automatic scan and you will be amazed to see that all the channels that were previously marked with $, € or £ are now unbscrambled and accessible free of charge.

A Simple Thanks won't be hurt.

Download firmware usbupgrade-hackV2.16.bin
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6f1c6ns8bj5540s/usb-upgrade-hackV2.16.bin

video procedure
https://youtu.be/TUOAO396YeU
tnx dito boss.keep shearing.

pede to sa SAMSUNG FLAT screen kase may USB sya sa GILID eh .. pede i update dun mismo . sa gilid nya ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom