Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Disney mobile ntt docomo p-05d

mctorpe16

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
guys i need a help im mctorpe16 newbie i have a phone Disney Mobile NTT Docomo P-05D when i open always show GMAIL ACC. im have GMAIL but when i try to type my acc there no have keyboard to use on type so i decide to hard reset but it only 2 option reboot and wipe data /factory reset i try that 2 option but same is not working but there something in wipe data/factory reset there show need password to undone all data reset 0-9 i try the password 0123456789 but also not working i shuffle the number also not working again please help me thank you for respond my post and im so much thankful to who help me.. i dont know what to do? someone there who know about this phone please tell me what i do thanks again.. and all member here

try combination of zeros... like 00000 or 00000000 sorry I just cant remember the codes I used in my Docomo Arrows X F-10D. Hope that helps..

Thank you tried to help me but its not working is there have a back up stock rom can u give me a link.

Back
Top Bottom