Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Do you Believe in Life after Death?

yes i do believe..eto nalang gawin nating simple..saan nmn tayo pupunta after death?ibig sabihin ba wala na tayo maglalaho parang bula after death?

when you die, you sleep,and you will have no more consciousness. you typically decompose.

when the lord will return, everyone will be resurrected and everyone will be judged, and then that depends on god where will you spend your eternity.

Last edited:
no one knows for sure....

and no concrete evidences shows that there is really a life after death...

hmmm...but as for now i really don't believe....

...when you died you just disappear....and that's it....

may naalala tuloy akong quote...something like..

"i was billion of years dead before i was born and did not suffer any bit of inconvenience with it.."

yes, masarap ang buhay sa kabilang buhay. If dika masama dito sa mundo.

There`s a destination, for everyone..
What`s the explanation, when we`re done..

I do believe in God that's why i also believe in life after death 1000000% up to infinity!! :happy:

naniniwala ako sa life after death in fact madami ng documented cases about near death experience..

^may documented cases din ba na nagpapatunay na may life after death?
o kaya yung mga taong namatay tapos nabuhay?

^yung mga near death experiences....parang may nakita na ako through internet ng scientific explanations...more of like the brain releasing some sort of chemicals...hmmm...don't know for sure...may mga testimonies pa na even blind persons throughout their life can see on NDE...

@cancel actually may nagresearch na tungkol jan eh.. about reincarnation. pag nahanap ko yung book ko ipopost ko dito. im sure alam ni hackerz yun..

napanood ko din sa discovery channel about documented cases of reincarnation... spearboy baka yung libro na "Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation" by Ian Stevenson sinasabi mo?

^yung mga near death experiences....parang may nakita na ako through internet ng scientific explanations...more of like the brain releasing some sort of chemicals...hmmm...don't know for sure...may mga testimonies pa na even blind persons throughout their life can see on NDE...

It is a fact however, that scientists and doctors have been able to duplicate many of these experiences through the use of drugs or electronic stimulation of the brain. The tunnel, the sense of floating out of the body, even in some cases, thinking they are seeing a guide, or other spiritual being. They claim that these near-death experiences are simply physical phenomena that may occur in the body when it is under trauma, lack of oxygen to the brain, or such. Since they ARE able to duplicate the NDE effects, at least to a certain extent, they certainly have a good argument.

Are none of the documented experiences real?

Some may be. Because there are things that cannot be explained away. These things include seeing dead relatives, (in some cases the NDE did not know the person was dead). Also the out of body experiences that pin-point details that the person could not have known, like a red pencil on top of a cabinet and so forth. There are enough cases out there with bizarre unexplainable circumstances that makes it impossible to write all experiences as fake. Perhaps it is because simply stopping your heart and breathing is not truly death, maybe the genuine ones had actual cessation of brain activity, at least for a moment.

@hackerz Ayun natumbok mo! :rofl: si stevenson nga. Nasa book ni jimmy yun. OT: Naconfirm na kita bro

no one knows for sure....

and no concrete evidences shows that there is really a life after death...

hmmm...but as for now i really don't believe....

...when you died you just disappear....and that's it....

may naalala tuloy akong quote...something like..

"i was billion of years dead before i was born and did not suffer any bit of inconvenience with it.."

sa Bible kc sa pang-unawa ko, may life after death - BUT not right after you die and it does not apply to all those who are dead.

Tama ka dun s point n magdedecompose lang ung body pag namatay. Walang soul/spirit na hihiwalay. May verse n nagsasabi ang pagkamatay ng tao at hayop ay pareho lang.

Come judgment day, ung mga mabubuting tao ay mareRESURECT into a new life, not in heaven, but in paradise earth - the original purpose of God on earth. If you strive to be on God's side, you will help in answering the false accusations of Satan. Satan and his minions will be destroyed. At un namang mga bad na di mareresurect, wala n talaga cilang hope, pero ung pagkamatay nila ay enough na kabayaran sa mga kasalanan nila. They wil not be punished in hellfire; God with his superlative love will not create such place.

Kung hindi totoo yan walang kabuluhan ang pagkapako sa krus ng kalbaryo ni Jesus. may inilahan ang Dios para sa atin, either sa heaven or sa hell..

God is not sending you to HELL.. you're sending yourself to HELL!

i do believe in resurrection

but a person living (spirit or soul) after he died?

hmmmm...

i need to think twice

Sana makatulong ang info na ito, from http://watchtower.org/tg/kn37/article_01.html

Itinuturo ng karamihan sa mga relihiyon na ang kaluluwa o espiritu ay isang di-nakikitang bahagi ng katawan ng tao na nananatiling buhay pagkamatay ng pisikal na katawan. Dahilsa turong ito, napagsasamantalahan ngmarami sa mga relihiyong ito ang kanilang mga miyembro. Nagpapabayad sila para ipagdasal ang diumano’y mga kaluluwang lumisan.Subalit iba ang itinuturo ng Bibliya. “Ang kaluluwana nagkakasala—iyon mismo ang mamamatay.” (Ezekiel 18:4) “Batid ng mga buháy na sila ay mamamatay; ngunit kungtungkol sa mga patay, sila ay walang anumang kabatiran.” (Eclesiastes 9:5) Itinuro ni Jesus na bubuhaying-muli ang mga patay—isang bagay na hindi na kailangang gawin kung may imortal na kaluluwa ang mga tao. (Juan 11:11-25) Itinuturo ba ng inyong relihiyon na ang kaluluwa ay hindi namamatay?

@ TS

try mo, then relive to tell us the story and experience hehehe...

its not true kc nga i jujudge ka ni god pagka na deads ka sabe nga eh pag balik ko i jujudge ko lahat maging ung mga nangamatay na

Back
Top Bottom